Robotic dancing

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
ROB

Robotic dancing

Post by ROB » Tue May 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Did anyone besides me catch Dancing With the Stars last night? It was era night and Dave and Anna got (the future). They dressed up in futuristic costums and danced as robots. Anna was wearing a costum that looked like the one that the girl from the movie (Fifth Element) was wearing. She looked totally hot with short cropped red hair and that very reveiling outfit. She stayed in character after the dance acting robotic. Got my blood boiling!!!

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by TheSpotConlon » Tue May 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Evan and Anna? (That's Evan Lysacek, Olympic Gold Medalist.) Saw it, didn't really think to mention it. It was more for Fifth Element fetishists than anyone else. Not that there's anything wrong with Leeloo, but aside from some jerky movements it didn't seem to be anything worth writing about.

ROB

Post by ROB » Tue May 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Sorry my mistake. I don't normally pay much attention to Dancing with the Stars. My wife had it on. I thought his name was Dave. I still think she was looking hot though.

ISAF
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by ISAF » Tue May 11, 2010 10:12 pm