Transformers 2

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
ministrations
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Transformers 2

Post by ministrations » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Has anyone now seen Transformers 2 and can tell us if it's worth it to see the possible fembot content? I would love to avoid subsidizing Michael Bay but of course I'd make an exception if a gynoid is involved.

Thanks

Toby

Post by Toby » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Isabel Lucas plays a deceptacon that is trying to "hook up" with the main character in the movie.

She breifly has a "tail" with a knife, her tongue is... um... extendable... and she transforms from her human self into a robot version a few times. The scenes that she is in are all fairly short, and she is only in the movie for a brief time.

There is content of a hot female robot (depending on your version of "hot." Definitely works in my book) but, overall, I'd say if you are not into transformers, wait until the movie comes out on DVD and rent it.

Gynoid content is far to short for buying a movie ticket.

They did leave room for another movie, though... perhaps the next one will have more, who knows.

PsychoKirby

Post by PsychoKirby » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:49 pm

(SPOILERS)
In addition to Alice (that's the name of the Pretender in the movie), Arcee is also in the movie. Unfortunately, she has barely any screentime, and is eventually killed in such an undignified manner that you probably won't even notice it happened.

Michael Bay even admitted to putting Arcee in the movie just to kill her. Not cool, Bay. :evil:
<b><i>"To you, a robot is a robot. Gears and metal; electricity and positrons. Mind and iron! Human-made! If necessary, human-destroyed! But you haven't worked with them, so you don't know them. They're a cleaner, better breed than we are."</i></b>

Borias

Post by Borias » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:26 am

Last edited by Borias on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

mysticblueca
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by mysticblueca » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Arcee is really not in the movie much at all and was sort of shocked that she was triplets. They die in very, well almost like he had to kill someone in the scene.

Isabel is a VERY nice and interesting twist. Knew something was up with her character but couldn't put my finger on quite what or how. It was a nice surprise to see Michael Bay put in some sort of higher end fembot in some ways. She wasn't in it very long indeed, but it was a nice surprise to see he added in a more sophisticated model.

Other than that it was an interesting movie with some plots going on longer than they should have. Or at least could have solved some a lot easier and earlier, BUT there wouldn't be 2 hours of story line either. Typical Michael Bay movie.

Toby

Post by Toby » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:17 pm

mysticblueca wrote:Arcee is really not in the movie much at all and was sort of shocked that she was triplets. They die in very, well almost like he had to kill someone in the scene.

Isabel is a VERY nice and interesting twist. Knew something was up with her character but couldn't put my finger on quite what or how. It was a nice surprise to see Michael Bay put in some sort of higher end fembot in some ways. She wasn't in it very long indeed, but it was a nice surprise to see he added in a more sophisticated model.

Other than that it was an interesting movie with some plots going on longer than they should have. Or at least could have solved some a lot easier and earlier, BUT there wouldn't be 2 hours of story line either. Typical Michael Bay movie.
Yes. The plot left gapping holes in quite a few places that my wife and I discussed afterward we watched the movie.

Then I asked her why she didn't have a six foot long extending tongue.

Then all dialogue stopped.

Until I told her that she made a much better fembot. Then she was happy again.

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:38 am

She can straddle me and stick her tongue down my throat any day:
http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/transfo ... gh-res.jpg