Fembot Video is a go, people!

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
AK
Banned

Fembot Video is a go, people!

Post by AK » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:49 am

[POST REMOVED]

Brianna 1365 Gamma
Banned

Post by Brianna 1365 Gamma » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:41 pm

[POST REMOVED]

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:45 pm

[POST REMOVED]

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:13 pm

My personal wishlist:

-An actual story, rather than a sofa interview type video.
-Bonus points if the story is written by Nybble or BA.
-More bonus points if it's a sleeper story.
-Maintenance while the 'bot is oblivious to her nature (As Nybble used in "Working Late") - Open panel, reprogramming, etc, but the 'bot doesn't notice.

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:37 pm

[POST REMOVED]

Brianna 1365 Gamma
Banned

Post by Brianna 1365 Gamma » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:46 pm

[POST REMOVED]

RancidInsanity
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by RancidInsanity » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:40 pm

damn...just damn.

If I only would have known more about this sooner and thought it over more I wouldn't have gone and spent all free money. :cry:

I would of had like at least $500 I might have contributed...but alas, my cash is now running around the world.

I won't be able to donate any money at all, but I can beg like a son of a ****. :lol:

Please consider this simple idea. One of you guys are looking at fembotCentral in the film, and the camera clearly shows you were reading one of my stories. :)

Why one of my stories you ask? Well, I don't know I just thought it'd be cool.

PLEASE CONSIDER IT. PLEASE.
...Nolo Contendere

bilbo

Great News!

Post by bilbo » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:22 pm

Hey, any chance of a quick pic of the wonderfull Brianna? Just to tease the rest of us that don't know how our future fembot looks.

Cheers
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by keraptis » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:15 am

Sign me up as a potential contributor. I can donate some money to the project and would also be happy to help with your script in whatever way you find valuable.

Looking forward to this!

Chevy Monza

Constructive Criticism

Post by Chevy Monza » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:25 pm

[quote="AK"]The script is being handle by me, per orders of our Fembot. I will write something that includes all of our interests. It will be an actual story, and I have several angles I'm working at this stage. I'll keep you updated as the situation unfolds. What I am able to provide depends entirely on our budget.[/quote]

I'm merely offering my opinion on the matter and I'm sure my opinion doesn't represent the vast majority of members here, but none the less here goes.

I would have reservations about support any 'community' project where the idea of having an established member, with a proven track record so quickly and openly dismissed. I'm not 100% you actually 'get' our fetish. The Academy, from what I read, was a story with robots. The story was well written, but the robots seemed to be more of a plot device. I'm sure the 'super' powers of the characters could have been as easily explained with radioactive insect bites or aliens, or some other gimmick. The latest attempt at fiction 'deleted' was certainly more focussed on topic and perhaps some of the transformation folks really dug it. But it seemed to be mostly about control and domination, rather then kinky bot sex.

Not to say this attempt won't get it right, but your track record does speak much louder then empty promises. The internet is full of amateur vinyl bondage films, if thats your thing.

I would recommend that you study 'Upgrade'. Although it had transformation elements, it was a well made story with non-nude fembots that was well received.

Just my two cents,
Interchangable parts won't

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:00 pm

[POST REMOVED]

Brianna 1365 Gamma
Banned

Post by Brianna 1365 Gamma » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:40 pm

[POST REMOVED]

RancidInsanity

Post by RancidInsanity » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:54 pm

So, do you mean people who post their sexual fantanies online are lesser than someone who posts stories without sexual content? I'm just saying, because the majority of stories posted on here contain sexual content.

Also, I was wondering where you going to load the film you record? Is it going to be something to do with the file sharing topics? I've never understood how they work, can someone please help me, I don't want to miss out... :(

One last thing, Chevy said his statements didn't reflect everybody's here...just pointing that out...

although I do realize the risk you are taking and the danger of losing your career. and I appreciate you taking these risks all for the community's entertainment.
Last edited by RancidInsanity on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Nolo Contendere

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:54 pm

[POST REMOVED]

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:59 pm

[POST REMOVED]

RancidInsanity

Post by RancidInsanity » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:05 pm

oh ok, I'm not sure what hosting is either, but I'll figure it out. :wink:

sorry, if I seemed rude, I really do appreciate all the time and effort and the fact that this could but jobs in danger.

I'm very glad someone is making a film to specifically cater to this community. I wish you the best of luck, and hope to help in any way with this current project, or any other future projects.
...Nolo Contendere

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:08 pm

I'll be a contributer after Christmas, (POST shopping thing) and pay the detractors no mind. They're NOT worth the effort.

Brianna 1365 Gamma
Banned

Post by Brianna 1365 Gamma » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:23 pm

[POST REMOVED]

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Now that IS a question I think few have asked ... what DOES the lovely Brianna want?

Its an easy guess that if one ENJOYS the idea they go all out for it.

What do YOU want, Brianna?

What kinda scene would you enjoy playing out?

Outsider

Post by Outsider » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:20 pm

Fembot Central overlaps with a fetish community. They are not one and the same.

Different strokes for different folks. I for one write speculative-fiction stories, which may, or may not, have sexual elements. That's okay, isn't it? Others write sexual fantasies which may, or may not, have speculative-fiction elements. That's okay too, isn't it? I write sexual fantasies too but keep them off-site unless they include fembot spec-fiction, which isn't very often.

So, basically, don't go after someone because their tastes/styles/whatever differ from your tastes/styles/whatever. I don't go after everyone who throws straight sexuality into their stories - (I tried to work it into one of mine, but it was maddeningly difficult).

Chevy Monza

Feed Back

Post by Chevy Monza » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:25 pm

Good Day,

I was merely providing personal feedback. I just saw a project headed up by Eyebore if I'm not mistaken to put together a group video shoot. This project has sort of morphed from a community project to a single creative mind; AK having the final say. Once again, I've not put in my $$ aside from my 2 cents. If you don't want to listen, choose not to listen or don't like what I have to say, thats fine.

I think the idea to bring an established fiction writer from within the community is a good one. There is a lot of talent. To see the idea shot down so quickly without discussion doesn't give me hope in the final product.

Other elements (Lycra, Dom/Sub, Statues, transformation) in the group have been around as long as the group has been and they've always been encouraged and tolerated, sometimes there has been friction, but thats the way it has been. I could probbaly go digging into archives from when this was a news group and find the same topic being discussed hotly. (Honestly I was probably involved in those too)

I'm not implying that we need to expunge the 'unpure' elements. I've merely expressed my concerns that the direction headed by the project is a bondage/lycra affair with a robot plot. Which I'm sure many people will like/want/and enjoy. You've heard from this party, take it for what its worth, free advice given freely on the internet.

Speaking of the FAC Kishin, somewhere I have archives left over. I should get those up to a FTP. Unfortunately I'm on a 2 way satellite uplink and bandwidth is scarce :P I think I also have a web scrapping of the entire scifisexnetwork (what copy right?)
Interchangable parts won't

ehy

Post by ehy » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:37 pm

Everybody calm down, please.

...actually, that's really all I have to say. I want this thing to happen, and (as AK has pointed out) I'm going to be helping out in any way I can that AK and Brianna want me to.

If you want to help out too, that's great. AK and Brianna are easy to reach and they seem to be more open to suggestions than I would be if I were doing what they are. Which is great. But since they're the ones actually, y'know, making this happen, that makes them in charge. Period. That's not up for discussion or debate. Suggestions are great, but once they've made a decision, all you will accomplish by badgering them about it is to annoy them. (And also me.)

If you don't want to help out, that's cool too. You'll probably get to enjoy (or not, depending on your tastes) the end product anyway. But for the love of all that's robotic and sexy, please keep out of the way.

If you're not sure if what you have to offer is helpful or not, I would suggest you contact them PRIVATELY, rather than saying something publically that might not be interpreted the way you intended it. Fembot Central has a private message feature if you want to use it.

EHY

(OK, so I went on and kept talking long after saying I had nothing more to say. This is really not that unusual.)

andoroido

Post by andoroido » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:29 am

There will always be assholes who are going to criticize you for not meeting their needs 100%.

They are just getting a thrill from possibly ruining it for everyone.
They have the mindset , "I didn't exactly get what I wanted, so NOBODY should!"

And if you let them get to you, you will (ironically) satisfy them.

Please ignore them.

Brianna 1365 Gamma
Banned

Post by Brianna 1365 Gamma » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:33 pm

[POST REMOVED]

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:57 pm

[POST REMOVED]