Wanna pay to see a malfunctioning fembot?

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Wanna pay to see a malfunctioning fembot?

Post by wjbaines » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:38 pm

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5177

Do a keyword search for "robot" and pay, like, six bucks to download the clip.

Basically, this hot chick dressed up kinda like an Austin Powers fembot walks up and starts giving a handjob to the cameraman (it's a POV thing). She talks kind of robotic (it comes off, as usual, as a bit stupid). Some nice blank stares. After he comes she "malfunctions." She says "does not compute" four times, and starts jacking the dude off at an uncontrollable speed. And that's all she wrote as far as ASFR goes. This ain't our fetish after that point. Then it turns into this "fuck you, you can't control me" humiliation fetish deal. But hitting the A-B Repeat on the "does not compute" makes up for a lot. And she IS hot.

NOTE: ALL THREE CLIPS ARE THE SAME; DON'T WASTE $$$ DOWNLOADING ALL THREE. LIKE THIS stupid S.O.B. DID.

ALSO:
This whole "clips for sale" thing has really caught my attention. There are PLENTY of girls out there, apparantly, who are toally willing to do whatever guys tell them to do on camera for money. And "clips for sale" makes contacting them EASY. I've already sent some emails to some of the ... what? Firms? Groups, or whatever that make these videos, suggesting that they clue in on this site and what WE like. I suspect, however, that somebody has to commission (and pay for, personally) each new video. Anybody have experience with this? Man, I wish I had more money. How much does one cost, ballpark? I know that we've spoken, as a group, about collectively organizing some film shoots. And there are a few examples of that actually happening. However, it seems like this is our best bet.

Screw waiting to be disappointed in the new 'Bionic Woman,' etc. You just tell them what to do.

ashleyfires
C4S Studio Owner
Identification: Android

Post by ashleyfires » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:57 am

Hey Guys!

My name is Ashley Fires and I am the one who made "Fembot Terminates Orgasm" It was the first one of these I had done and had so much fun doing it. First I would like to correct - wjbaines - and say that I did not do this clip cause some jerkass told me to and I will just do anything for money! I did it cause I thought it would be cool and I always wanted to dress up like a Fembot. Yes I do make money producing clips but I generally do the fetishes that I like. I do take suggestions but I always do the clip the way I think it should be. I love pleasing my fans and doing things they like to see but never think I am some dumb whore that will do what you tell me to do.

I am interested in doing more Fembot type clips so if any of you have suggestions on what you want to see then by all means let me know! You don't have to pay hundreds of dollars for a custom or anything. Just give me a few ideas and I will see what I can do with them! When I finish the clip I will let you all know!

BTW Thank you for saying I was hot! And thanks for watching my clips!

Kisses!

Ashley :wink:

Here is the direct link to the clip "Fembot Terminates Orgasm":
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5177/351786

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:56 am

Ashley thank you for coming by. I'll give you alot more credit than the other people that make clips, just for coming in here. Now as for suggestions.

Three rules. (mostly)

1. Malfunctioning that is key
2. Some robotic movement(at least for me, you don't have to act like a 50's robot. Act like I guess if you were a life size barbie (i don't know if that made sense) maybe some stiffness or maybe a glitch here or there)
3. Shuting down and starting up (Be creative, maybe you have a plug or batteries)

This is just me speaking, others have their own thing. Now, I do have a question for you. What interest do you have in this particular fetish?

fection

Post by fection » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:10 am

Hell, I'd pay to see a (tasteful) malfunction. Or is that tasty? It doesn't have to be sex-related for me. How about overloading while performing some menial task? Housework? Or a robo-waitress trying to calculate a restaurant bill? Something that suggests there's a bigger story behind the short clip we see. That'd be sweet!

wjbaines

Post by wjbaines » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:48 am

I would never call anybody (or think of anybody as) "a dumb whore." Sorry if I sounded at all mysogynistic in my original post. Seriously: my B.

That said, WELCOME! Thanks a lot for coming by. And, uh, yeah. Basically what they said. If you're interested in putting something together that we might like, snoop around the site (and espeically check out the thread linked to in one of the above replies). Let us know!

ashleyfires
C4S Studio Owner
Identification: Android

Post by ashleyfires » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:12 am

Well I am happy to be here and thanks for the super warm welcome! I will take a look at the links to the other threads and see what you all like! And Jakectom your list of suggestions is great! My interest is this fetish is really two things. One, being some kind of sexy robot and not human me. And two being able to dress up and go all out on my makeup! You know girlie things! lol! Plus when I was younger I used want to be the robot type characters when I would play with my friends.

This is a very cool forum and I will make sure I do some good stuff for ya all!

Kisses!

Ashley
:wink:

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:46 am

Well, that is awesome. :D Thank you for coming in and taking a look around. It is much appreciated. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:53 pm

just bumpin it.

DJDojo

Post by DJDojo » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:46 am

Yeah, what I'd like to know is...where the heck is Ashley? She posts 2 times and she hasn't been back at all. Weird...though I guess she's busy and all that...

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:03 pm

Well, I went to her clip site and she had posted that she was going to Ohio for something. She was going to be there till the 17th and like most people I know including me, it takes me at least 2-3 days to get back to business. Don't worry I have faith. :D

Moxon

Post by Moxon » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:01 pm

I gotta say I bought that clip as well and I thought it was pretty good. It's nice to see people being able to cater to such a small minority and still make a buck while they're at it. Win/win situation if you ask me. Hopefully she'll be back on the radar eventually.
"Whoso who would be a man must be a non-conformist."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:29 pm

Just got word from Ashely that she has been super busy and she also apologizes for not coming back to the boards. However, she did say that she is shooting the fembot clip this week and that it will hopefully be up by the weekend. Word.

bilbo

Post by bilbo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:15 pm

I look forward to seing what she's produced for us.
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo

DJDojo

Post by DJDojo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:46 pm

jakeCTom wrote:Just got word from Ashely that she has been super busy and she also apologizes for not coming back to the boards. However, she did say that she is shooting the fembot clip this week and that it will hopefully be up by the weekend. Word.
Tell her not to worry and to take her time ^_^

Sindersblue

Post by Sindersblue » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:44 pm

any news from ashley?

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:54 pm

All I know is that she will try to get it out as soon as possible. She sounded really busy but said it will be out soon. I'm sure it will be here before too long. :D

bilbo

Post by bilbo » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:49 am

Any news on an update for this project from Ashley??? Or is it another empty promise.

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:16 pm

I haven't heard anything from ashley. I tried sending some messages to her but I haven't gotten any word back. Sorry for the delay but the christmas break and rocky begining of the school semester has kept me from replying. Anyway, I saw thought she has put some new material on her clip site so hopefully she made a clip for us. Only time will tell or she lets us or me know. I hope she does.

wjbaines

Post by wjbaines » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:12 pm

Yeah, looks like that's over. Ho-hum. What's new?

bilbo

Post by bilbo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:41 pm

Well, I can't say I'm suprised. So many of these pay sites have said yeah we'll do stuff for you and never deliver. Sorry but I saw this one coming.... :roll: