SO YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING ROBOTS, DO YOU??

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
minkwheel

SO YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING ROBOTS, DO YOU??

Post by minkwheel » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:27 pm

WELCOME TO THE LEARNING ANNEX--NIGHTSCHOOL CLASS #101 ---"SO YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING ROBOTS, DO YOU? -- I am your instructor, PROFESSOR CARL'S JUNIOR......Everyone SIT DOWN and listen UP...I HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY! ---I'm only doing this class for QUICK CASH to buy upgrades for OWN army of lovely FEMEROIDS....THEIR PAYCHECKS GIVE ME MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF READY CASH EACH WEEK, but MORE, is ALWAYS a good option...... Class begins, when the MASSES, sit on their ASSES.....

----everyone sits--- it's a PACKED HOUSE of THIRTY STUDENTS!

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>GOOD LITTLE MONKEYS, ALL OF YA! -- okay CHIMPS, watch in AWELIKE AWENESS.... here's a video satelite link to show you that I'm INCREDIBLY CREDIBLE......... on the screen here, you will meet one of my HAPPY CLIENTS.......THERE HE IS JUMPING ON A COUCH in utter JOY over what I did for him....for a nominal fee of course.... listen, monkeys to his TESTIMONIAL to me......

(OKAY....I won't confuse anyone out there by using this guy's initals to conceil his identity....you know this guy's smile, I'll just rename him 'DOM BRUISE" .....HOW'S IT HANGIN' DOM?

DOM CRUISE>>>A LITTLE TO THE LEFT TODAY DR CARL.... R.KATIE IS FREEEEEAKIN' SWEEEEET MAN! -- SCIENCE RULES! --- R.KATIE--- WOULD YOU WASH AND WAX MY CAR USING YOUR BLOUSE PLEASE?

R.KATIE>>>YES-TOM--I-WILL-OBEY-BECAUSE-I-AM-TOLD-THAT-I-LOVE- YOU.

DOM BRUISE>>>FREEEEEEAAAKIN' AWESOME! - HEY, ARMORALL THE WHEELS TOO, HONEYBUNCHES OF OATS!

R.KATIE>>>YES-TOM--I-WILL-OBEY-BECAUSE-I-AM-TOLD-THAT-I-LOVE- YOU.

DOM BRUISE>>>LOOK AT ME! --I'M JUMPING ALL OVER THIS COUCH FOR JOY OVER YOU, DR. CARL! -- YOU ROCK!

CARL'S JR>>>BUDDY, I ALSO ROLL! -- your check has cleared, so I'm DONE with ya for now.......for....NOW....
------------SEE MONKEYS?? --SEE HOW HAPPY PEOPLE CAN BE WITH MINDLESS ROBOTS by their side? --I'm going to teach you all how it's done today...........it's a PROCESS THAT I LIKE TO CALL............ CHIPnosis! --yes, you all may 'OOOO' and "AHHH" if you like right now...

Students >>>"OOOO" -----'AAAAAHHH!'

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>YES....'CHIPnosis"....marvelous computery chips planted in special spots on human beings that override their brainwaves, and make 'em all do what I WANT'EM TO DO..........the WAY IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE, don'tcha know? I'm starting my own human army as the masses are still buying my DIG IT ALL clothing line at TARGET stores all over the tainted globe.... once everyone has a stitch of my DIG IT ALL clothes....I'll be digitally controling a vast army of MIND CONTROLLED HUMAN AUTOMATONS BABY! ---TOMMY'S RIGHT.... I DO ROCK! --------UM....excruise me.....I mean DOM!!!!!
---------------WHY EVEN NOW, I'm going to show you first hand a bit of my GENIUS! --- 'scuse me while I WHIP THIS OUT!

---CARL'S JUNIOR WHIPS OUT A WAND.... it's a futuristic wandy looking wand thingy.......can this be the wand that he stole from Harry Botter mentioned in the last story arc? --I'd bet the farm on it, but I don't currently have access to a farm....

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>I'M GOING TO FLICK THIS SWITCHY THINGY, and you monkeys will ALL EXPERIENCE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE COMFORTABLY NUMB IN SERVITUDE! ---WHEN YOU ALL SAT DOWN IN YOUR CHAIRS, YOU HAD CHIPS IMBEDDED ON YA......flicks the flicky switch.... OKAY MONKEYS .....EMPTY YOUR WALLETS, POCKETBOOKS, CREDIT CARDS, and all that MONEYlike stuff right here in a neat pile....and KINDLY LEAVE! ---CLASS IS DISMISSED! -------YEAH, I'M MEAN, and I'm GOOOOOOOOOD at it!
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:37 am

Absolutely hilarious Minky,
When do you want to chip me? :wink:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:58 am

Carl's Jr.>>>>WELCOME TO THE CLASS! --and WHO is this MINKY guy you are addressing? --I am PROFFESSOR CARL FRANKLIN JR.--SUPER GENIUS, Please do NOT forget that! --it will be on the TEST later..... LET ME LAY IT ON THE LINE HERE, inquisitive one.......it is DECEPTIVELY EASY to Chipnotize AMERICAN folks.....they are always after entertainment, entertainment NEWS, news about entertainment, and entertaining NEWS ... Television is easily manipulative in mesmerizing the mesmerizable.... while in ENGLAND......well, to put it delicately......THEY THINK DIFFERENTLY.... Drive differently, their habits are different......harder to pin down.... IT ALSO RAINS A LOT IN ENGLAND.....IT'S FOGGY....EVERYONE STAYS INDOORS....HARDER FOR ME TO SPY AND SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING ....if they had........a NORMAL RITUAL everyday that I can exploit.......... then I can geniusly grasp the entire ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE-----TO MY SIDE!!! -- I first planned to open special CHIP SHOPS there to sell FISSION CHIPS....... found that there were many already there.....and starting a business in England just isn't CHEAP......I need to exploit a regular ritual that the English have.............................ah....the genius KICKS IN finally ......TEA TIME! ----YES! ---YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! -- I WILL INVENT 'INVASIVE PASTRY".......CHIPS INSIDE.......EVIL SKONES!!! ----the chemical reaction with TEA will distribute my control over the English populace in RECORD TIME!!! ---MUST BEGIN PRODUCTION OF EVIL SKONES AT ONCE!!!!---- WHYYYYYYYYYYY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS BEFORE? -- I CAN THEN HAVE ONE OF MY NEW ENGLISH MINIONS EXPLAIN THE ALLURE OF "CRICKET' .... but I DO like their sweaters! -- UH.......WAIT ........WHY AM I EXPLAINING ALL OF MY PLANS OUT LOUD HERE? -- uhmmmmmmm FORGET ALL YOU HAVE HEARD!!!--I MEAN IT! --DON'T MAKE ME GET ANGRY!--THIS WAS ALLLLLLLLLLjust a.....JOKE, yes.... HA HA---and HAAAA!!! -and a CHORTLE for more punch......YES! --ALL A JOKE --GO ON....THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DISCUSS! --JUST LEAVE YOUR MONEY AND SCOOT......EAT MORE SKONES! -- Class is dismissed!

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:21 am

Hi Carl,
Yes I think the 'English Tea' is a very shrewd way of gaining control over the English, though to be honest I suspect most 'working people' like myself dont find time for afternoon tea. Think its mainly the tourists that do that nowadays. To be honest (and ironic) a good way of chipping the Brits nowadays would be through somewhere like McDonalds, I'm always amazed how many go there. Only way you would get me through McD though is the Ice creams or flurries as I think they call them.

As to the allure of Cricket, I'll explain that if you explain Baseball to me. Mind 1 of the big allures of Cricket was beating the Australians this summer!

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:39 am

CARL'S JR.>>>a FINE SUGGESTION about MCDONALDS....so fine in fact that THEY'VE ALREADY DONE the mind control thing THEMSELVES.... in the ingredients of their food processes, there are chemicals thrown in to create a CRAVING for more....in time, it creates a NEED for the satisfaction of a MickeyD's meal.....if I can ONLY HARNESS THAT somehow............ it is much like the addictive additives of extra caffeine in coffee, etc.... but they DO do the extra chemicals bit......but you didn't hear that from me.... as for explaining BASEBALL.... the GAME is simple enough..... what I don't understand is the fasination that the cameramen and directors of the broadcast find in focusing their attention on players for 'REACTION SHOTS" during a particularly dull lull in the gameplay.....they always seek out the guy who's about to spit tobacco, sunflower seeds, or scratch his twig'n'berries.....now THAT there, is MIGHTY FINE TELEVISION.

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:31 pm

CARL'S JUNIOR>>> SIT DOWN MONKEYS! --I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED by Principal Photography that I won't get PAID for this class if I dismiss them too early--like I DID a minute ago.....SIDDYOASSESDOWN and LISSENUP for............oh, CRIPES...I have to ENTERTAIN you gibblets for another 45 MINUTES??!!? ..............OOOOOOOOKAY.....

CLASSROOM #101 --SO YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING ROBOTS, DO YOU? -- lesson TWO........CARL'S JUNIOR'S TIPS FOR ROOKIES.....

---SO let's suppose you've CHIPPED an army of willing subjects to do your bidding.....it's what we all ACHIEVE to do....but let's suppose you've DONE it for now.........WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE ARMY ONCE YOU'VE GOT THEM UNDER YOUR CONTROL? ----------PRETTY MUCH ANY FREAKIN' THING YOU WANT, but KEEP IN MIND that HUMANS CAN'T FLY, or use FLAMING BOLTS OF DESTRUCTION FROM THEIR PALMS... stuff like that is SO NEAT and HANDY, but you have to deal with the limitations of your HUMAN SUBJECTS..... this is WHY I AM HERE TO POINT OUT some..... um... POINTERS for you sorry asses......AND to kill some time here....

EVIL GENIUSES LIKE ME sometimes get caught up in the GLORY OF THE CONQUEST, and just don't see the NEED for your army to carry a change of clothes...............FIRST MISTAKE MOST MAD GENIUSES MAKE when CHIPNOTIZING their subjects is..........they NEVER MAKE SURE THEIR NEWLY ROBOTIZED SLAVE HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM OR NOT! --- you CAN'T TAKE OVER THE WORLD IF YOUR ARMY WETS IT'S PANTS EVERY FEW MINUTES....!!! I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH! --- taking over a mind means that the person loses their ability to "hold it in" ....they let everything GO in response of servitude to their new MASTER! --THIS IS FRIGGIN AWESOME in regard to the total servitude...but an army of uncontrolably peeing robots is HARDLY A THREAT TO THE WORLD.... SECOND THING THAT I MUST STRESS is to CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY when dealing with the orders and LOGIC of your new human robot army.......after they complete a task successfully..... TELL THEM 'VERY GOOD!" and 'THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" --humans-even in robot mode APPRECIATE being APPRECIATED for what they do...... but CHOOSE THOSE WORDS CAREFULLY...........for an example.....I will ask one of you to volunteer.......Hello chippie....WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

---CARL'S JUNIOR IS TALKING TO ONE OF THE ONLY WOMEN IN THE ROOM ... >>>>>> MY NAME IS LOIS TEEM, SIR!

CARL'S JUNIOR>>> LOW ESTEME? --YOU ARE PERFECT for my demonstration! --YOU MAY GO NOW!

Lois Teem>>> GO NOW! ---------and yes, as predicted, she's peeing in her pants................yep..........................still.......................... okay...that's it. POINT WELL TAKEN.

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>>LESSON LEARNED! --WHEN DEALING WITH YOUR HUMAN ROBOT ARMY.....CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY.....here, dear Lois.....a change of clothes, and the shower is down the hall.....THANK YOU for your help! You may go now...

Lois>>>>I just DID

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>No kidding! --HOW ARE WE DOING ON TIME HERE?? ---THIRTY MINUTES STILL??? CRIPES! ----what to do for LESSON THREE???

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:31 am

Carl's Junior>>>Oooh brother! --THIRTY MORE MINUTES to juggle kittens in front of an audience of shmoes! ---LESSON THREE--SO YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING ROBOTS DO YOU/ --Learning Annex class #101....ORDERS UP! -- and I can't stress this lesson MORE!

---TO BE A SUCCESS WITH TAKING OVER THE WORLD, first, you must be a FRIKKIN' GENIUS! --fortunately, I've got THAT part COVERED with ROOM TO SPARE! -- Next, you need a KILLER army of ROBOTS at your dispossal ...I have THAT too.......and they are BODACIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! -- but the most important thing that your army must do asside from OBEYING you, is UNDERTANDING YOUR ORDERS IN THE FIRST PLACE! -- Conditioning, and PROGRAMMING your army to do what you want in a pinch takes patience, genius, more patience, more genius, and even MORE genius to pull off thinking for an army of hundreds! ---it's a BITCH baybee, but the RIGHT EVIL GENIUS can handle it...and BASK in the GLORY of success when success hands you glory to bask in..... ALL THAT I'M SAYING IS, that to be successful, your army should be preprogrammed with your ultimate goals in mind.....I am going to show you some video footage of some serious mistakes that my father made with his attempts to take over the world ...ROLL THAT BEAUTIFUL BEAN FOOTAGE! ------HERE WE ARE IN 1976 LAS VEGAS! -- Dad has his millionaire's girlfriend FEMBOT, TAMMY GO AFTER a bothersome OSI agent who thinks she's ALL THAT... watch and learn......

Carl's Junior's Daddy>>> NOW..........ATTACK!
---------TammyCrossUnitTransmition to base--------HOW-SHALL-I-ATTACK?

---because of the miscommunication and hesitation of an unexact command.....the weight of the fembot tipped the unit over, and she fell onto the OSI AGENT with less finesse than a baggie of mashed potatoes dropped from the catwalk! ---MISSED OPPORTUNITIES HERE!!! -the OSI AGENT should be rather dead, but instead, she got away......the fembot's mask falls off........she then has to put on SNEAKERS instead of her high heels to go after the OSI AGENT...........all Dad said was FIX YOUR FACEMASK and HURRY! --- not an EXACT ORDER! ---losing PRECIOUS TIME to erraticate the OSI AGENT with more effectiveness and efficiency ...now WATCH THIS........KEEP WATCHING.......DAD WASN'T WEARING HIS GLASSES......and he gives one last vaguely general command that Tammy just doesn't understand in time......

Carl's Jr's Daddy>>>TAMMY WATCH OUT!!!
------------YES....SNAP KRACKLE POP TIME....and a well meaning FEMBOT bites the dust because of insufficient programming............ DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES WITH YOUR OWN ARMY............I LOVED MY DAD, but he made some MISTAKES that I WILL NOT REPEAT WITH MY OWN CONQUEST OF THIS TAINTED ORB! -----I WILL AVENGE THE DEATHS OF MY GRANDFATHER and FATHER at the hands of VASTLY INFERIOR OSI agents, and their rug wearring bosses! --I VOW THIS FOR AS LOOOOONG AS IT TAKES..........!!!! -----HOW are we doing on TIME HERE? ----STILL FIFTEEN MINUTES TO GO???? CRIPES! -----MAYBE TO KILL TIME, I CAN OPEN UP THE FLOOR FOR QUESTIONS FROM THE CLASS TO TEST MY GENIUS...................ASK ME ANYTHING.........but for only 15 MINUTES until the end of the class.....I AM a genius, you know.....but I don't work for FREE! ----- QUESTIONS ANYONE? --ANYONE? --BUELLER?

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:36 am

.....The floor has been open for QUESTIONING from the CLASS for a little while.....NO ONE ASKED LEGIT QUESTIONS HERE....for a few days, so it's time to MAKE SOME UP!!!!!!!!! ---PEOPLE....YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD by asking a mad, self proclaimed GENIUS just HOW to go ABOUT that task........well.... Carl's Junior has about 15 minutes to kill...so......

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>>Buster, I don't need 15 MINUTES to KILL ANYTHING ... I'm EVIL, and I'm a GENIUS.....I can figure out how to kill ANYTHING in less that 15 minutes....GIMME SOME CREDIT! ---QUESTIONS PEOPLE! --

MAGNUS>>>>>>> Okay, Genius.......WHEN YOUR FATHER HAD HIS CHANCE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD back in 1976 VEGAS..... HOW DID HIS CALLAHAN FEMBOT get through the airport's METAL DETECTORS without being DISCOVERED?

CARL'S JUNIOR>>> Shut UP! --THAT'S HOW!

MAGNUS>>>AND THEN, YOUR DAD JUST TOLD HER 'GOLDMAN HAS TAMMY ...GO FIND OUT HOW MUCH HE KNOWS".............VEGAS IS A HUGE FRIGGIN' CITY.....SINCE TAMMY WAS FRIED, CALLAHAN COULDN'T HONE IN ON HER SIGNALS........HOW DID SHE LOCATE GOLDMAN and RUDY IN MILISECONDS, GENIUS???

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>>film editing??--SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUDDUUUUPPPP!!!

MAGNUS>>>TAMMY WAS FRIED...NO SIGNALS...HOW DID YOUR DAD KNOW GOLDMAN and RUDY would be working on TAMMY IN THAT SPECIFIC LAB to set up a SPY CAMERA for a TWO SHOT angle so that the OSI schlubbs can get some plotpoints out before HIS CALLAHAN walked into their office? --if YOUR DAD ALREADY HAD A CAMERA IN THERE TO LEARN ABOUT WHAT GOLDMAN KNOWS....WHY DID HE HAVE TO SEND CALLAHAN THERE? --I MEAN.....DUH, BUDDY!

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>>>>SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUUUUUTTTTUPPPPPP!!!! OHMYGAWD.......THERE'S STILL TEN MINUTES LEFT OF THE CLASS! --SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUUUUUUTUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!

Post by #33445 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:52 pm

uhhhh... Mr. Jr? I'm not entirely sure about your teaching methods.
I prefer to call it a "Sexual Fantasy"

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:03 pm

CARL'S JUNIOR>>> NOT SURE OF MY TEACHING METHODS?? Let me set you all STRAIGHT, MEAT PUPPETS! -- all of you HUMAN folks need to sit in a classroom-like setting for at least 12 earth years-being taught by Joe Meatball and Sally Housecoat--most are secret pediphiles--but I digress.... WHILE WITH MY FEMEROIDS...my beautiful advanced fembot army.... well, they can have a PHD education in as little as 3 seconds! ----GENIUS BABY! --GEEEEE-NEEEEE-YUS! --I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD ANYTIME I WISH, but I'm just TOYING with you all......TIME TO PUT MY TOYS AWAY ... I'll just take out my WANDY wand-like WAND here...and reactivate the CHIPS you all sat in at the beginning of the class.......maybe I'll just have you all jump out of the window....all I can tell you is, that I'm not stopping to clean up the mess you all are going to make after you make your big HIT ON BROADWAY..... nah....I'll be nice to you this time....don't want you all to die yet....that'll leave me with 30 less members of my future slave labor force...... good help is hard to control nowadays.......OKAY FOLKS ..... STAND UP....AND HEAD FOR THE DOOR......CLASS IS DISMISSED! -- Dammit!--that was the longest 15 minutes I have EVER had to work through.....CUT ME THAT CHECK, PRINCIPAL PHOTOGRAPHY.... I'M DONE FOR THE DAY!

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:21 am

CARL'S JUNIOR might be done for the day...but the STORY ISN'T... sorry about that, but we DO have to try and STOP Carl's Junior's conquest for PROMINENT DOMMINENCE, don't we? ---and since I can't pluck BUFFYBOT and STEPFORD MARY out of their OTHER story to kick this guy's ass... we need someone in the story to teach him a few lessons, or at least take him down a peg.......when a writer is stuck in a corner, he .......BORROWS from other sources.......I'll dig myself out of this story hole in a minute.. keep reading if you must....... and SO IT GOES..............

.........SOME folks just aren't WHOM they SEEM to be.....Yes, we're STILL at THE LEARNING ANNEX, just not in CARL'S JUNIOR'S classroom at the moment....yep, we're just DOWN THE HALL and to the left....no, not THAT door, THAT one....the one that has the sign 'CLASS #101101 'HOW TO MAKE A BOMB OUT OF COMMON HOUSEHOLD ITEMS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE" ....inside that classroom, there are some rowdy students.... and one raven-haired, young lady....dressed in black, AND some army gear to offset fashion trends....she's studying like good students do... all of a sudden.....her eyes glow red....a sure sign of studying too hard, or that she's an android combattle unit, receiveing orders or something.... I'm going to go with the later, because if you look up at the upper lefthand corner of this page, you'll notice a title that doesn't suggest that ANYONE WANTS TO READ ABOUT A GOOD STUDENT STUDYING..... so let's dig into the main course, shall we? ---yes, let's.............. GLOWING RED EYES, CHECK! --she BLINKS...stands up.......she's receiving a message from base ... -----<CIEPHER UNIT 5985---WE'VE LOCATED YOUR OBJECTIVE--- HE IS A THREAT TO ALL MANKIND AND HE IS IN YOUR SECTOR NOW! --our TIPS PAID OFF with this local newspaper ad about the LEARNING ANNEX CLASS ... sending coordinates now.........(YEP...a muffled modem-like sound resinated for a second....the young girl blinks again, stands ready to begin her new mission....... just so you KNOW what that mission is, we'll back up a bit and DECYPHER, Ciepher"s encrypted message) --Agent Commander's commandy commands == CARL'S JUNIOR--HE IS PURELY BIG EVIL! -YOUR ORDERS ARE TO TAKE THIS MAN OUT WITH ANY MEANS NESSESARY!!!--BEGIN MISSION NOW! --A-MEN transmission END!

'A-MEN?"--WHO THE HECK ARE THEY? -- I'm sure we'll find out in time, but let's get back to the story you clicked on first.... WE WANNA SEE CIEPHER KICK ASS! --....CIEPHER is standing, and beginning to head for the classroom door to carry out her mission to rid us finally of CARL'S JUNIOR!
------just then, the TEACHER of the CLASS she was hiding in speaks up!

TEACHER WHO'S NAME DOESN'T MATTER, BECAUSE HE'LL BE DEAD IN A SECOND, JUST WAIT>>>>>STUDENT Miss Reddy Aimanfyre....YOU ARE DISRUPTING MY CLASS.....CAN YOU PLEASE SIT DOWN?!!?

CIEPHER>>>SHUR-RI-KKEN! (Sure, I can!) ---and in a milisecond,with lightning speed....Ciepher throws a SHURIKKEN (a ninja star, folks) at the teacher's throat.......yep! --it's a clean cut, and gasps ensue... but not missing a beat, Ciepher walks through the classroom door dead set on completing her mission to TAKE OUT the EVIL CARL'S JUNIOR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....HOW COULD I LEAVE THE STORY LIKE THIS, when it's just getting exciting? --.........how could I NOT? --actually, I'm stopping it now because I want to make sure I'm spelling Ciepher's name correctly....... so until NEXT......CARL'S JUNIOR'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED...and I don't mean 10110101110101110101 either...jeez, can't I be serious at ALL?

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:50 am

...Yes, CIEPHER's name is correct...she IS a tough one, I wouldn't want to get on her bad side really, ANYWAY......to recap, CIEPHER has gotten orders from A-MEN Headquarters to rid us of CARL'S JUNIOR for GOOD! --...she leaves the classroom she was staking out--in a bit of a MESS actually... as she defiantly walks through the door and quickly makes her way to the classroom where CARL'S JUNIOR has been located....

CIEPHER 5985>>>'CLEANUP ON AISLE SEVEN" she coyly says as she leaves the twitching, quivering, mess of a slightly dead teacher, who unknowingly got in the middle of a mission.....he'll NEVER get those bloodstains out of that sweater...which is okay, because it was a pretty ugly sweater to begin with.........oh wait....what about the classroom full of STUDENTS witnessing the whole thing? -- don't worry about THEM.. this is NEW YORK CITY... they all just shrugged it off and went home...

----back to the action as it were....if this were a movie playing in your head, I'd cue up some pounding, menacing CHASE music right about now, because CIEPHER is quickly walking through the school hallways, firearms in tow, ready to take out her target upon site............ Folks, since Carl's Junior has made the scene some odd years ago, we've ALL wanted to see his ass get kicked..... we've all wanted to see him being TAKEN OUT........ well dammit.....it's GONNA HAPPEN TODAY!

Okay...let the pounding music of the soundtrack fade to a string-filled dramatic pause...because Ciepher's at the door of Carl's Junior's classroom ....SHE KICKS THE DOOR IN!!! -- GUNS ABLAZIN'!
sfx---BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAAAAMMMM!------ ...Oh waitaminit.......Ciepher is British... WE NEED BRITISH GUN sound effects...---- (SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAAAMMMM!)

CIEPHER 5985>>> CARL'S JUNIOR! YOU ARE A MENACE TO ALL MANKIND...I HAVE COME FOR YOU.

There's a lot of dust and debris...Carl's Junior is startled for a second, but regains composure, as a shadowy figure walks in closer for 'the kill'... He is gathering up all of the wallets and credit cards left by the CHIPNOTIZED STUDENTS...now that the class is all over.....I TOLD you he was an evil bastid, didn't I ?
CARL'S JUNIOR>>>you...YOU ARE NOT ONE OF MY FEMEROIDS!----I --can't--CONTROL YOU!---- you... are a mystery....

CIEPHER 5985>>>walks ever closer, guns drawn, I-AM-CIEPHER 5985--AGENT OF A-MEN.

CARL'S JUNIOR>>> you....are......BEAUTIFUL!!!

CIEPHER>>>MY ORDERS ARE TO 'TAKE YOU OUT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY..." --I INTEND TO CARRY OUT MY ORDERS NOW.

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>take me OUT?-- BEAUTIFUL LADY!----I HAVE NEVER BEEN OUT ON A DATE BEFORE IN MY LIFE!---I WOULD BE SO HONORED!!!
and 'BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY" means that I guess YOU ARE PAYING? ---

CIEPHER 5985>>>What?----error/error/TAKE OUT CARL'S JUNIOR OBJECTIVE NOW!

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>LET ME GET MY LAB COAT!--I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!--I'M BEING TAKEN OUT ON THE TOWN WITH A BEAUTIFUL LADY!--OH BOY!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Who saw THIS coming, huh? -- Ciepher is sorting out some programming...Carl's Junior took advantage of SLANG terms...I take it back, he's not only evil, he's an evil and SLY bastid....but we'll see if CIEPHER gets her composure back and kicks serious ass during the date...... Ass kicking postponed for a later DATE as it were...... sorry kids.

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:12 pm

.....As sophisticated as Ciepher's programming is, she is still sorting out the order of the orders given by Agent Commander of A-Men....Carl's Junior is acting like a GIDDY LITTLE SCHOOLGIRL right now ....get your cameras folks, you're not likely to see him act this way EVER AGAIN...use the photos for future "motivational" bargaining chips if you will....

CIEPHER 5985>>>"MUST 'TAKE YOU OUT" now---

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>I'm READY BAYBEE!-- Break out some READY CASH, because we're hitting the town HARD, and FAST tonight!

CIEPHER 5985>>> I do not carry 'READY CASH" --I am a COMBATTLER UNIT PROGRAMMED TO "TAKE YOU OUT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY."

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>and WE WILL go OUT!-- but if I am PAYING.....we are going out WHERE I WISH TO TAKE YOU.....and in return for 'SWEEPING YOU OFF YOUR FEET".....you will do something ......for ME.... by ANY MEANS NECESSARY, beautiful fembot.

CIEPHER 5985>>>>...BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY --YES---THAT COMPUTES.....PROCEED.

CARL'S JUNIOR>>> Oh, WIGGY!!!
=================================
Folks, Carl's Junior is EVIL... but his logic comes from a guy who functioned IN THE 1970'S... Carl's Junior can build sophisticated Femeroids all day long, and has millions of dollars given to him by his creations due to all of the Hollywood JOBS his creations work at...but he's going to show us all how much of a CHEAP bastid HE CAN BE ON A DATE.... What he knows about women can be written on the head of a PIN...after you make room for the PAINTING OF "THE LAST SUPPER" on that pin... anyway......ON WITH THE DATE!
=================================
CARL'S JUNIOR>>> LOVELY LADY...since you are not PAYING for this date.....I must do my best to IMPRESS YOU with my vast knowledge of what impresses ladies..... OFF TO THE MALL!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
---yes....a GIDDY Carl's Junior swiftly runs through the city streets....Ciepher reluctanlyly follows... BEHOLD....THE DARTH MALL... full of American SPENDor...uh...SPLENDOR! --------CARL'S JUNIOR can show Lady Ciepher the time of her life here! --and still stay on budget! --- Lookie here! --Carl's Junior goes into PICCADILLY CIRCUITS to get Ciepher a lovely bouquet of wires..... they then dine at KING ARTHUR'S FOOD COURT on "CHURCHILI DOGS".......afterwhich they go to the MASTERpiece Theatre" to watch a revival film with ROBOTS in it ....it's at the $1.50 theatre, so you know it's gotta be a GOOD one....well, would you look at THAT?!!? -- it's 'THE WAY WE WHIRRR" starring GIGANTORI SPELLING! -- like the annoying sonovabeesh he is.... Carl's Junior talks to Ciepher during the movie

Carl's Junior>>>I brought you to this romantic movie for a REASON, lovely lady.... I was hoping that it would give you some ideas.

CIEPHER>>>>do you not know ANYTHING about WOMEN?

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>MY FATHER PROGRAMMED ME WITH EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WOMEN..........<women are SQUISHY and they SMELL NICE>.......what else is there to KNOW? -- all of my other programming is about TAKING OVER THE WORLD USING FEMEROIDS and pathetic humans as well......and up until now...I thought that it was all that mattered..........but meeting YOU, dear lady........you.....COMPLETE ME!

---------DON'T FALL FOR CORNBALL LINES, CIEPHER! -- YOU'RE TOUGHER THAN THAT! -- okay kids....the date is pretty much over, and Carl's Junior hasn't spent all too much green..... you've suffered just about as much as CIEPHER has today ...when will we get to the kickass ASS KICKING? -- in a paragraph or two, DON'T SKIP AHEAD, it might not be all that worth it.....just keep reading.... THANKS! ---and SOOOOOO ...Carl's Junior, and a still confused CIEPHER are outside of the Darth Mall ........AND HERE'S WHERE CARL'S JUNIOR MAKES HIS BIG MOVE.........guys, take a notice of his technique and finess with the ladies, won't you?

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>>>I had a LOVELY TIME, spending the evening with a LOVELY LADY who is as tough, and determined as I AM!---I SPENT A WHOLE THREE HOURS, and a whole $20.....THAT MEANS YOU OWE ME BIG TIME! --- I'm dropping trousers! --and I'm going to introduce you to my NUTS and BOLT! ----- NOW GIMME SOME OF WHAT YOU'RE GOOD FOR!!!!!!!
-------Okay kids....in your mind, start running 'YAKETY SAX" and speed up the film a bit for one of those BENNY HILL style girly chase scenes he's famous for.....Carl's Junior is chasing after Ciepher---okay......stop the music....it's serious now....

CIEPHER>>>>I--DO-NOT--UNDERSTAND THIS COMMAND!

CARL'S JUNIOR>>>>THEN MAYBE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THIS......YOU'RE BRITISH......so... baby.....BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM!!!!

-----okay....that SNAPS IT! --Ciepher finally GETS the meaning of 'TAKE HIM OUT"......she stands back and in a split second, the beautiful COMBATTLER unit lays in with a high kick that would make EMMA PEEL very happy!

PUNT!!!! ---oh she kicks Carl's Junior's HEAD all right ...not the one HE wanted some attention with... but the supossed GENIUS head....on top of the neck!! --it's TOTALLY AIRBOURNE BABY!---AND IT ARCS JUST LIKE BECKHAM'S shots do! ---"WIGGY" is RIGHT! --- Carl's Junior's headless body kneels and falls to the ground...sparks flying out of his neck... he's twitching...........still have those CAMERAS from a while ago? --take some shots here! --THE COLORS! --THE COLORS! -----CIEPHER HAS DONE WHAT BUFFYBOT HAS NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO! ---KICK CARL'S JUNIOR'S COLLECTIVE ASS! --- ah! --feels GOOOOOD to score the winning goal doesn't it? ------but is it the FINAL SCORE?

Flying Carl's Junior's head>>>WHAT? -- it appears that I've gone SAILING? ----WHAT A WOOOOOMAN!!! SHE HAS GUTS TO STAND UP TO ME and ALL OF MY DEMANDS! ---I THINK I LOOOOOOVE her! ---first thing when I come down to earth, I'll find my body.........I'll search the world over for my.....my LOVELY CIEPHER! ---SHE WILL BE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! OW! FRIGGIN' A ! that HURTS!!!

---back down on earth....an unknowing Ciepher looks at the twitching and sparking body of her date for that evening......'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED' She radios in.....and as a final step, she writes out a ticket for Carl's Junior for SMOKING IN A PUBLIC PLACE........ the story's over for now.....Ciepher triumphantly walks away believing her mission is complete...........while up in space....a beaming Carl's Junior's head is busy picking out CHINA PATTERNS and NAMES for the CHILDREN..............

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:53 am

ROFLMAO Great finish Minky.

--NightBattery--

Re: SO YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING ROBOTS, DO YOU?

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:50 pm

:3

dale coba
Identification: Human

Post by dale coba » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:56 am

In full:
--Battery-- wrote::3
5 1/2 years ?!
You bother to wake up this poor thread, for the purpose of WHAT?
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

DukeNukem 2417
Technosexuality: Built

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:05 am

dale coba wrote:In full:
--Battery-- wrote::3
5 1/2 years ?!
The art of necrobumping never dies, apparently. :roll:
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 am

so i can read it again in, the near future.

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by TheSpotConlon » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 am

Learn how to use bookmarks if you want to save it for later. Or, I don't know, READ IT NOW. Necrobumping is for the birds.

Baron

Post by Baron » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:06 pm

A familiar sight - a well-rumpled queensize bed, with a tangle of sheets and comforters strewn across it. A muffled giggle can be heard, followed a feminine moan. Then the lovely smiling head of Gina the Fembot pops from underneath the pile for a second:

She looks around, then blinks seductively:
"He's gone, Sugar."

Inspektor 12's head emerges, a smug grin on his face. "Who would have thought Carl's Jr's credit-card number is only one digit off from Geraldo's? Shall we send him this month's damages, Super-sexy?"

Gina blinks and smiles: "You betcha!!! It's only $250,000 so far - you must be slipping, my Love."

"Easily taken care of - as soon as you finish what you started with me RIGHT NOW, Wench!!" {the sheet covering her chest begins moving, as if someone is tickling her}.

With a storm of giggles, the gorgeous female robot disappears under the covers to carry out her orders...........
:twisted:
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:11 pm

How do i bookmark?

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:16 pm

never mind i see it's down there.

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:55 pm

I guess I know who my friends are...this is one of my funnier stories....one that survived understandable editing here. Kids, not every story is for EVERYONE, and I thank those who find my humor fun to read, and read again--I am humbled. I also thank the chosen few who like to add IN to these things, because it makes it more fun for me to improvise my way through the finish. FOLKS, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS STORY, DON'T CLICK ON IT...THERE ARE THOUSANDS MORE THAT YOU MAY LIKE BETTER.....start surfing. Battery is NEW here, and I really don't think we want our new friend and contributor to think that FEMBOT CENTRAL is ONE SIDED.

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:22 pm

You want to keep him unaware of that which annoys members so frequently?

He had NOTHING to say,
on an ancient thread,
yet he said it anyway.

So, clearly, he needs a bit of guidance.
My words were mild:
5 1/2 years ?!
I COULD HAVE YELLED, AND CURSED,
BUT DIDN'T,
'CAUSE I WASN'T ANGRY
AND I'M STILL NOT.

- Dale Coba

(and I'm sorry if Minkwheel thought this had anything to do with him. There's no doubting Battery would have soon shown he wasn't aware of necro-bumping no-nos, by reviving a thread about prospects for the Terminator franchise coming to series t.v., or a review of the horrible new remake of tSW premiering next week.) :party: :rotfl:
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 pm

i guess i better write that somewhere....and sorry all.