MORE TERMINATOR

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
minkwheel

MORE TERMINATOR

Post by minkwheel » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:26 pm

Hi kids! -- today's report is that preparations for a FOURTH Terminator movie are still going ahead...but I have also just learned that FOX has ordered a PILOT for a future TV series tentively titled 'THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES" ....the pilot will be produced by some of the folks responsable for the third movie.....and as it stands now.... the action will take place between the second and third movie.....all with new actors of course...but Arnie MAY show up in the future. Just a head's up.... Let's see what MAGNUS can come up with for possible PLOTS here.... ---minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:09 pm

Hi Kishin.....Don't shoot the piano player...I'm just reportin' something from reliable sources.......some pilots are dead where they stand, and it ultimately may not be done to a full extent....and to save bugets, etc... they can do the whole CLONEY clone stuff, whatever, and hint at what's to come.... if you listen closely.....you can hear the sound of the bottom of the barrel being scraped.. yep! --I know that sound VERY WELL INDEED! -- minkwheel

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:12 pm

.........sorry....BUDGETS....BUDGETS!!! --I'M TYPING WITH A WOUNDED INDEX FINGER here....--minkwheel

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:23 pm

I'm going to begin by saying that i am a fan of the third Terminator movie. I would say that the second film is the highlight in the series the way that The Road Warrior is the best in the Mad Max series.

I think of the third Terminator movie as being on par with the other films in the series in terms of quality despite lacking Linda Hamilton & James Cameron's involvement. A friend of mine who is a big Arnold Schwarzenegger & Terminator fan is just as pleased with the third film as i am.

Another film series i compare the Terminator with is Jurassic Park. The third film in that series was not directed by Steven Spielberg so for some people this one will always be the weakest in the series. I think Jurassic Park 3 was on par with the previous two installments with its great special effects & new types of dinosaurs. I was glad to see at least one of the original cast return in a lead role. Perhaps Laura Dern should be the lead in the proposed fourth film. That leaves the kids for a possible tv series.

My point is that the third films in either series may not be the best but i don't think they should be considered disasters. There have been other sequels that are well known for almost killing a franchise. Maybe our expectations after a superior film are so high that they become virtually unattainable.

I was just thinking about remakes of classic films & there are few which match or surpass the original adaptation's impact. Several horror films fall into this category. The versions of Dracula, Frankenstein & Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde that are remembered most were not the first ones. I am wondering at this point if the new version of King Kong will be remembered in history.

I am straying from the topic at hand but i thought i'd put my opinions here since the discussion started with the quality of the past stories in the series. I had no idea that a tv series about Sarah Connor was in the works so any ideas i've been thinking about don't follow the continuity between the second & third films. In the next post i'll cover some possibilities for a Terminator film or tv series.

MAGNUS
FROM THE SEA COMES MAGNUS TO FIGHT THE
EVIL ROBOTS WHO ARE THE MASTERS OF MAN

Fembot-Fem

Post by Fembot-Fem » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:00 am

As far as rank, I would say T2 is my personal fave followed by Terminator. T3 was the worst in my rating, but it was overall an alright movie. A shame that was the one with the cute fembot in it, too! (say what you will, I thought she was cute!)

Oh, I also hear that the terminator for this series will be made of liquid wood. :wink:

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:48 am

What's happening? It says, "Fembot Central, Fans and Fetishists Forums." Fembot = Female Robot. I feel that this site is getting way off topic. What ever happened to talking about gynoids? What happened to new movies with fembots? What about tv shows with fembots? VCR alerts? Fembot photo manips? What about stories with fembots?

There are some strange, off topic postings about gingerbread Terminators & Terminators made out of liquid wood. What kind of twisted, deviant minds are at work here? Stop the insanity! End the complete & utter silliness of it all right now! I've never heard of anything so disgusting & disturbing in all my life such as this! These are some of the most ridiculous ideas ever presented!

On that note i'd like to present my own ideas for an advanced Terminator prototype. A much better idea for a more efficient killing machine would be the creation of fully organic vegetable Terminators. A female, vegetable Terminator could squirt vegetable juices from her nipples & fire tomatoes from her belly button. She could ensnare her enemies with a web of weeds & if she is destroyed the remaining pieces dissolve into mulch which is absorbed into the earth only to regrow & form the vegetable villainess again. I call this The Attack of the Killer Vegetable Terminators.

Note : There is a fundamental problem with Terminators constructed from wood or gingerbread ... THEY CAN'T MOVE!!!

MAGNUS

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by andoroido » Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:02 am

I want to see this new show!!

Why?

Because there might be more female terminators!!!
Maybe the a "good" Terminator sent back to help the Connors could be
in the form of a hot babe as a regular character. Or just the occaisional
hot babe assassin sent to seduce the 20-ish John Connor. Or just other Terminators sent bck to help out the other generals of Connor's future army.

What's wrong with you all, indeed! Better to have another SF show with a 15% chance of gynoids, than another reality show with a 0.00001% chance of gynoids and a 100% chance of suck.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:54 pm

I was eventually going to put my ideas for The Terminator under my topic Fembot Fantasy #5 : Dream Projects Part 3 : Star Wars Droids.

Here is a rehash of what i said about a possible Terminator series at that time.

Terminator : Movie Series - The TX android in the Rise of the Machines film is practically a dream come true. I've waited years wondering when they would ever get around to having a female Terminator. I always thought you might see female Terminators during the future war nightmare sequences from all three movies. If another film is ever going to be made it would be great to have it set in a post apocalypse world or even have half of the movie told in flashbacks. I always envisioned having female bodybuilders as Terminators during the future war sequences. I would certainly like to see a lot of nude, athletic women playing robots in these movies.

I would move in the direction of having a good female Terminator as the protagonist of a tv series along with John Connor as a young adult. This idea has already been mentioned under this topic & i think it is unexplored territory. We've had an evil male Terminator, a good male Terminator & an evil female Terminator which leaves a female robot protecting John Connor virtually an uncharted direction.

If a tv series was made then the Rise of the Machines film would have to be changed to accommodate the ideas i presented above. The nuclear holocaust would have to be removed from the movie. What i propose is not necessarily a continuation of events after the third movie but more of an amalgamation of ideas from the second & third films.

I would prefer to call a series : The Chronicles of John Connor as he is the central figure in the events of the future. I figure a tv show should move on with this idea since it has been established that Sarah Connor is dead & gone. I'm getting a little sick of prequelitis lately with every back story wanting to be told in films. There are some ideas from these films which can be used to lay out the tv series & i will explain this in my next post.

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:03 pm

The pilot tv movie of The Terminator series would have a reprogrammed Terminatrix attempting to make contact with John Connor. He is understandably terrified when seeing her but she convinces him that she is here to protect him. A female robot was chosen because it is the state of the art model & is meant to be caring & nurturing for him since he is all alone in the world.

The sequence where John & the Terminatrix meet for the first time would be similar to the scene in the second film when Sarah sees the T-800 coming for her while she's in prison. The opening sequences of each episode could be narrated by John Connor just like the beginning of Rise of the Machines.

I was thinking about another character in a series of three movies that made the transition to a weekly series when i was imagining the adventures of John Connor. The opening sequence from Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade with young Indy was practically the inspiration for the tv series called The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles.

There is a scene in Terminator 2 : Judgment Day where the teenage John Connor is excited about the prospect of having his own Terminator. I guess since he was a kid that this was a dream come true. If i was an older John Connor then i would definitely want a female Terminator watching over me all the time. This would also be a logical choice since it is doubtful that Arnold Schwarzenegger would be in a tv series as a regular character.

The Terminatrix is sent to be a replacement for his mother & in the beginning of the series this is her role along with being a bodyguard for him. Her sole function is to guide him thru life until the day he will lead the battle against the machines. She would provide a sense of stability that he was lacking since not having a normal upbringing.

At the end of Terminator 2 Sarah talks about a Terminator learning the value of human life. For the series the same would be true since the robot has a learning computer & it learns more if it has more contact with humans. I would go to the next step with a tv series & have the Terminatrix learn what it is to love a human being as her long term relationship with John Connor develops. More details to follow on a possible tv series.

MAGNUS

Fembot-Fem

Post by Fembot-Fem » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:07 pm

MAGNUS wrote:
Note : There is a fundamental problem with Terminators constructed from wood or gingerbread ... THEY CAN'T MOVE!!!

MAGNUS
Yes, but the problem was solved, see, it's Liquid wood. :lol:

But the T.V idea is awesome, I could really see it and would like to see it being used.

But tiny pet peve. Why to they term them Cyborgs anyway? Closest term would probably be Bio-Android, as they were never human in the first place.

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:04 pm

The real reason that mainstream Hollywood won't TERM things correctly is the sad fact that the SUITS that put up money for movies really do not take the audience's collective BRAIN into consideration..... if they are making a SCI FI movie....more often than not, since the scripts are written for AVERAGE JOE MEATBALL and SALLY HOUSECOAT...you will hear the terms ROBOT, CYBORG, or ANDROID for anything ROBOTIC... just to make a plotpoint clear....even IF the term is slightly incorrect..... writers are told to DUMB IT DOWN to keep the story flowing....the less the viewer has to THINK, the better in any Hollywood movie.... Sad, really. --minkwheel

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:22 pm

This is a reply for Fembot-Fem

I consider the cyborg to be divided into two distinct classifications. The first type of cyborg is controlled by a human brain with artificial parts to make him complete. This type of cyborg can live without the artificial parts & an example of this would be The Six Million Dollar Man.

The second type of cyborg is controlled by a machine brain with a superficial layer of living tissue to make it blend into society. This type of cyborg can function without the human tissue & an example of this would be The Terminator. I guess they are flip sides of the same coin. These two types of cyborgs are opposite to each other yet they are both related under the term of cyborg.

It should be pointed out that there is no such thing as liquid wood. I've heard of plastic wood used for filling holes in real wood but this is not actually wood at all. People will start believing that such a thing as liquid wood actually exists. We shouldn't be filling people's heads with the notions of such a thing as liquid wood. People might start believing that the trees in their own backyards are going to attack them in their own homes.

People should be more concerned about what we are doing to the plant kingdom. How long will it be before all the chemicals we're pumping into the ground create a mutant form of intelligent vegetable? The movie Attack of the Killer Tomatoes will go from being science fiction to science fact. The chemical soup will start causing tomatoes to roll right off the shelves at your local supermarket. Tomatoes will begin tripping women in the store aisles & then proceed to roll up between their legs & squeeze their way into the female bodies. The real problem at this point is how we are going to handle a bunch of vegetable controlled women & hordes of tomatoes at the same time!

MAGNUS

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by dale coba » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:02 pm

MAGNUS wrote:It should be pointed out that there is no such thing as liquid wood. I've heard of plastic wood used for filling holes in real wood but this is not actually wood at all. People will start believing that such a thing as liquid wood actually exists. We shouldn't be filling people's heads with the notions of such a thing as liquid wood. People might start believing that the trees in their own backyards are going to attack them in their own homes.
MAGNUS
It is my understanding, courtesy of my high school chemistry teacher, that under the right extremes of pressure and sufficient temperature, wood does indeed liquify.

Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:10 am

....and LIQUID WOOD most certainly has a lot of PULP in it. --minkwheel

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:03 pm

I certainly wouldn't PINE for it.......... BARQ'S LIQUID WOOD (ROOT BEER) --drinking it won't give you cavities....SPLINTERS are ANOTHER story...

...it's what's to drink before SPLINTERCOURSE...what other SPLINTERESTING comments can we say about LIQUID WOOD? --IT'S 'OAK-KAY!" ??? ACCORN-Y CONCEPT? -- IT'S WHAT'S SAPPENIN' ? -- IT'S ELM-ENTARY what a great drink Liquid Wood is! ----A ROOTEMENTARY COMMENT? --MOSS-definitely the best drink out there! ............okay, I'll LEAF now. --minkwheel

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:38 pm

Arent I right in thinking that Maria's (Futura) outfit in Metropolis was actually made of liquid wood?
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:48 pm

It's interesting to note that more people have something to say about liquid wood than a Terminator tv series. If everyone is so interested in the concept of a killer made out of wood then watch the films called The Fear & the sequel called The Fear : Halloween Night. These films feature Morty, a wooden mannequin from the 1920s, who becomes animate in these slasher movies from 1995 & 1999.

I am returning to the subject of a Terminator tv series. The framework for a series can be extrapolated from ideas in the feature film Terminator 2 : Judgment Day. The mission was to destroy Dr. Dyson's work & the remnants of the first Terminator that were stored at the Cyberdyne building. The Terminatrix returns from the future with altered files that explain new details regarding Judgment Day.

The Terminatrix & John Connor embark on a cross-country road trip to track down other instances of revolutionary technological advancements that will be instrumental in the creation of Skynet. Some of these instances will come in the form of former Cyberdyne employees who were dispersed throughout the country after the Cyberdyne Systems Corporation building was destroyed in the second movie.

The format of this series could be patterned after the style of The Fugitive where Lt. Philip Gerard chased after Dr. Richard Kimble or like The Incredible Hulk where reporter Jack McGee pursued Dr. David Banner. This role in a Terminator tv series could come in the form of another evil robot tracking down John Connor & the Terminatrix throughout the entire series. My personal choice for this role would be Brian Thompson who played the Alien Bounty Hunter in The X-Files series. His performance in that show was so menacing & his appearance even reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger. He would be perfect to play this role in the tv show.

Battles between the two robots would occur exclusively in special two-part episodes or season-ending cliffhanger episodes. The evil Terminator would spend most of the time tracking John Connor & the Terminatrix from city to city. In the process of tracking down the people responsible for Judgment Day, John Connor would find a way to help them & the Terminatrix would learn from him & begin changing her perception of humanity.

MAGNUS

WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by WinterRose » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:22 am

I think an interesting cameo, if they can't get Arnold, would be to FINALLY get Lance Henriksen into a Terminator role outside of being a cop that gets killed. I think they could certainly get him. And longtime fans would really appreciate it.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:45 pm

Bringing up Lance Henriksen reminds me of something i saw from True Hollywood Story about the making of The Terminator. If i remember correctly Lance Henriksen helped James Cameron convince studio executives to get the Terminator film made by putting on the outfit & breaking down a door & bursting into the room to get their attention. I guess this situation was similar to the one where Tom Selleck could have been playing Indiana Jones except for his contract to the tv series Magnum P.I.

I am continuing with ideas & thoughts regarding a Terminator tv series. One thing we haven't seen in the Terminator films since the very beginning is romance. Of course, there is very little time in these films for kissing & stuff. In a series i would have John Connor despondent about the future of mankind always resting on his shoulders since he explains to the Terminatrix that he is all alone in the world. The Terminator cuddles up with him & comforts him during his moments of depression & says that he is not alone anymore since she will always remain with him. This is an extension of the scene in Terminator 2 when Sarah thinks of the Terminator as the best father figure John ever had.

The Terminatrix could gain access to places with ease each week by morphing into other people & this way she could remain undetected as she travels from city to city with John Connor. I wasn't fond of the way the TX looked underneath the liquid metal exterior shell & i would give her the traditional T-800 exoskeleton surrounded by liquid metal. There was a scene in the third film where the Terminator cut away a section of flesh on his stomach to access an internal compartment. In the series the Terminatrix could access her belly compartment by having the liquid metal flesh morph outwards to expose this vulnerable area in her body for maintenance.

I always thought the concept of the TX came from a scene in the second film when the Terminator tells John that the T-1000 can't become a bomb to kill him because it can't form complex machines since guns & explosives have chemicals & moving parts. The TX would seem to be a combination of a robot body from the first film, a liquid metal exterior from the second film & a new set of built-in weapons all rolled into one. What can they possibly invent for a fourth movie?

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:42 pm

The opening sequence of a Terminator tv movie for a series could finally show us the process of time travel. The humans could be reprogramming a naked Terminatrix in a robot factory. This would be the same Terminatrix from the tv series ideas in my last posts. The Terminatrix is sent back in time to protect John Connor before the facility is completely destroyed. It would be well worth it to include this sequence not only to see the time machine & how it operates but also just for the chance to have more nude scenes with buxom lady Terminators.

I mentioned in the last post about the Terminator morphing to appear as other people. This would provide an opportunity to have more than one gorgeous model portray the Terminatrix. Each week a different supermodel could be chosen to guest star in an episode where the TX is required to mimic or impersonate other women to gain access to top secret buildings & research facilities. This unique ability would come in handy during her adventures with John Connor on a weekly basis. There could be other extraordinary things she could do & these could be introduced periodically throughout the first season.

When i am imagining this tv series the actors for the Terminatrix & John Connor are Kristanna Loken & Nick Stahl. I really couldn't imagine anyone else at the moment even though the likelihood is that both of them would most likely be replaced by other actors for a tv series. I was even imagining a few light moments of humour that could be included in a tv series. It would get a little dull if it was always gloom & doom every week about the future & saving the world all the time. I'm sure a few funny situations could arise with a young man who has been given the gift of a programmable, robotic woman who will obey his every command.

The Terminatrix could use her skills to earn enough money to finance the cross-country road trips & excursions to track down the Cyberdyne employees on the list. Later in the series or possibly in successive seasons there could be more evil Terminators coming thru time as reinforcements to help in the search for John Connor. This would be the first time that more than two Terminators made the journey.

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:55 pm

Terminator : Post Apocalypse Future War

The following vision is the first thing i imagined for a feature film. It would probably be better to classify this as something you would see in a science fiction sex video than a big budget Hollywood movie. This is not an idea for a complete movie. I imagined this as more of a very expensive 10 minute fan film.

The location is a desolate, ruined city in the aftermath of a future war. Human fighters have taken positions behind barricades at the end of a street in the heart of the city. They are protecting the entrance to their base of operations.

The weary fighters prepare for the arrival of Terminators after their location has been discovered. Full figured, naked women turn the bend of the street stepping over charred children's toys.

The robots all have very wide hips, breasts the size of basketballs & wear nothing but a pair of dark sunglasses. They are armed with heavy laser rifles in each arm as they proceed in the direction of the barricaded entrance to the human stronghold.

Gunfire is exchanged when the female robots are within range. Laser fire engulfs the entire street as one female robot's breasts explode after a direct hit. Wiring & tubes melt as her heavy frame falls backwards into a pile of rusted junk. Her breasts are on fire as she collapses into the trash & crushes anything beneath her incredible weight.

The female robot attempts to get up but the dangling wires from her breasts are tangled on iron girders laying in the street. The robot yanks on the wires causing her massive breasts to shake temporarily & then they snap off like broken twigs from a tree. The robot's attention is then diverted towards her abdomen when she notices a steel pole has impaled her from behind when she fell. The front end of the pole is protruding from her belly button & she grabs the intrusive rod & twists it outwards.

She discards the pole & then proceeds to retrieve her weapons & join the other female Terminators. The robot experiences several systemwide glitches & electricity pulses around her damaged areas when she storms the barricade to eradicate the human infestation. She stands on top of a pile of human bodies while sparks surge from her flaming breasts.

Note : For the full & desired effect while imagining this spectacle of carnage & devastation it is highly recommended that one listens to the classical selection of Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi from the album Carmina Burana by Carl Orff.

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:32 pm

The Terminator : TV Series / Movies :

One scene from Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines that gave me other ideas was during the battle between the two robot characters near the end of the movie.

In this sequence the Terminatrix walks around Arnold Schwarzenegger & severs his head with one swift kick. The Terminatrix proceeds to reprogram him using a telescoping electronic tool in her finger. This scene stirred me especially since she seemed to have a sinister grin on her face while she was about to begin the procedure.

After watching this scene all i could think about was the Terminatrix using her finger tool on other Terminators. More specifically, i imagined her using this tool to reprogram many female Terminators.

An example of what i am describing would involve a naked Kristanna Loken as she appears at the beginning of the movie but entering a robot factory in the post apocalyptic future. She approaches rows & rows of female Terminators that have not yet been activated. She has been programmed by the human fighters & sent into the facility to act like a Trojan horse. She activates & extends her electronic finger & inserts this tool into the belly button of one of the female robots. The Terminatrix moves on to the next robot & plugs her finger device thru the nipple of another female Terminator to initiate the reprogramming procedure. When she is finished there is an army of female robots awaiting the command to destroy Skynet from within the complex.

I was wondering about women i'd like to see play female Terminators & i've come up with a list of celebrities i could imagine as killer robot women. Katie Price, AKA Jordan, is a favourite choice of mine. Here are my top 10 choices.

1. Raye Hollitt ( Zap from American Gladiators )
2. Rachel Mclish ( Bodybuilder Babe / Aces : Iron Eagle III )
3. Spice Williams ( Klingon Babe / Star Trek Part V )
4. Cory Everson ( Bodybuilder Babe )
5. Rena Mero ( Sable / Wrestling Babe )
6. Chyna ( Joanie Laurer / Wrestling Babe )
7. Trish Stratus ( Wrestling Babe )
8. Lita ( Amy Dumas / Wrestling Babe )
9. Traci Topps ( Playboy Babe )
10. Pandora Peaks ( Playboy Babe )

MAGNUS

Fembot-Fem

Post by Fembot-Fem » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:20 am

Some of these ideas sound excelent. Too bad they dont think like you do, Mangus!

And thanks for the clarification, too ^_^ I didnt know it went both ways.