New video with ASFR content for sale

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
allenjb42

New video with ASFR content for sale

Post by allenjb42 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:42 pm

The March 2005 new releases from www.antonvideo.com include Mind Control 4, which has a story of 2 girls hypnotised and made to act as mannequins, robots and marionnettes, amongst the usual chicken impressions. There is a short preview you can download from the site and the video is quite cheap. The quality of Anton's videos is pretty good and the girls are hot. Also, the dvd's come with extra previews, outtakes and stills. There are a few that might interest this site, so have a look.

Also, they run a forum site called www.damselindistress.net where you can post script ideas that they may make into movies. It's mainly hypno, knockout & bondage stuff, but I've been trying to introduce some mannequin and fembot content too and I figure the more people that post those kinds of scripts or give favourable comments, the more chance there is of them being made.
Al

allenjb42

Post by allenjb42 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:32 pm

OK, I ordered and have now received this dvd, and I can report that there is a significant element of mannequin posing and other ASFR stuff:

- One of the hypnotised girls is told she is a mannequin in a shop window and the other has to pose her, and then they reverse roles. There doesn't seem to be too much blinking and they are constantly being reposed so there isn't a problem of holding their position.

- The girls are told that they are robots and act mechanically. A remote is used to constantly deactivate and then reactivate them. Facial expressions, or lack of them are good, but I would have liked some robotic speech, maybe next time?

- The girls are individually told that they are marrionettes and the hypnotiser then ties their limbs with rope and manipulates them as puppets. Again, the facial expressions are good.

- One of the girls is told she is a wind up doll and the other winds her, she moves spasmodically like a toy and then runs out of steam. The other girl winds her up again a few times. It's quite cute.

There's also a lot of animal impressions that didn't do anything for me, but the above stuff was more than enough to justify the purchase. Oh, and one of the girls also becomes a blow up sex doll, which was nice!

The two girls are very nice looking - I preferred Charlie, but Stacy does have a 'Barbie' look if you like that sort of thing.
Al

crimsondragon1982

Post by crimsondragon1982 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:54 pm

Why not make it AVI and post in on the FTP?

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by andoroido » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:28 am

Please don't post it on FTP.
I'd hate to kill off or discourage indie producers
by using piracy of brand-new stuff.

Stuff that's no longer available
or stuff that comes from defunct gyp websites
that promised constant updates... seems OK
to be "shared"

But "sharing" stuff and thus maybe hurting sales
is biting the hand that feeds some of us.
I have some Japanese indy stuff that I will NOT "share"
because it is available on the net to those who are willing,
and anybody can, because it is non-adult material
made by indie "heroine movie" producers.

andoroido

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by andoroido » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:29 am

oops
Last edited by andoroido on Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

myrtlebeachbum

A lurker comes out of hiding to second Androido

Post by myrtlebeachbum » Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:06 am

I lurk here about 99% of the time, occasionally popping up to offer my two cents, and this is one of those times. I love getting stuff for free as much as anyone else, but ripping off new material causes producers to not want to produce any more new material. As someone who writes software, I definitely like to get paid for whatever intellectual property I create, so I guess I have to honor the wishes of others in my similar situation.
MyrtleBeachBum

crimsondragon1982

Post by crimsondragon1982 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:02 pm

alright i typed before i thought. tehn maybe if we stil ahve an FTP if the site that made the video ever becomes abandoned, then maybe you can post it

allenjb42

Post by allenjb42 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:23 pm

The DVD's only $20, and they say it'll be available to download soon for the same or probably less.

If someone else gets a copy and wants to post it that's up to them, but I wouldn't want to do that myself. My original post, as well as letting everyone know about this movie, was an attempt to get some of the community to post stories on their site that may get made into movies, and that benefits all of us.
Al

~?

Post by ~? » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:01 pm

allenjb42 wrote: - The girls are told that they are robots and act mechanically. A remote is used to constantly deactivate and then reactivate them. Facial expressions, or lack of them are good, but I would have liked some robotic speech, maybe next time?

Just out of curiosity, when the girls are de-activated do they slump over or just freeze?
allenjb42 wrote: - One of the girls is told she is a wind up doll and the other winds her, she moves spasmodically like a toy and then runs out of steam. The other girl winds her up again a few times. It's quite cute.
So which girl is the wind-up (I'm hoping Charlie)? Was there a key involved or was it panto? Same question as above, does she wind down or just freeze?
I looked at the preview for this and it looked like neither of the girls does any more than strip to their underwear. This seems a bit odd for Anton, is the whole video clothed?

thanks much

lucas

Post by lucas » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:06 am

yes the movies that you fans of asfr movies is great i want thems at the ftp look that picture at the gallery

http://www.fembotcentral.com/gallery2/d ... ode=search

now look this link http://www.antonvideo.com/tank/s412/ if possible this movie is an example of asfr and now is very good if post at the ftp but i think that is not great for the other member of this great forum and site

allenjb42

Post by allenjb42 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:00 pm

Just out of curiosity, when the girls are de-activated do they slump over or just freeze?
They slump forward, bent at the waist and hang limply.
So which girl is the wind-up (I'm hoping Charlie)? Was there a key involved or was it panto? Same question as above, does she wind down or just freeze?
Yep, Charlie is the wind up doll. Stacy mimes turning a key in her back and then stands in a trance while Charlie moves around. Charlie slumps forward in the same way as above when she winds down.
I looked at the preview for this and it looked like neither of the girls does any more than strip to their underwear. This seems a bit odd for Anton, is the whole video clothed?
The girls are wearing business suits to start with and then strip to their underwear once hypnotised. Charlie goes topless soon after, but that's as far as it goes.

Hope this helps.
Al

UserJesse

Post by UserJesse » Sun May 08, 2005 11:58 am

Just picked up this dvd myself, I was pleasently rewarded, it was a nice show, good quality and well done. The entire deal with the farm animals, uh, I honestly skipped, but the mannequin bit and robot bit were pretty good. The blonde haired lady honestely did the robot a bit better =) but all in all I'd say it was worth my $24 dollars.