Videos That Will Remind You of a Herbal Esscence comercial

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
kubrick

Videos That Will Remind You of a Herbal Esscence comercial

Post by kubrick » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:33 pm

Go to this site and check towards the bottom of the list:

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/cgi-bin/series. ... 5%EB%A5%C8

now take a cold shower

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:20 pm

Could you be more specific? I clicked around a bit and don't think I found whatever you're referring to.

kubrick

Post by kubrick » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:00 pm

First, my apologizes to everyone who clicked on the link I provided in my previous post and found nothing. I guess the assumption of the obvious wasn't so obvious. The titles of which I was refering to were Tetsuwan Doll and Kamen Saber FLASH. What's that got to me you say? Well, to state the point, Tetsuwan features android girls being created and disasembled and FLASH has fembotmization by it's lead character. Structure wise, the stories sound of kind of Hentai-ish in their themes (consentual, what the hell does that mean?, tentacles and instruments being struck into foreign places), with retro-typical Japanese Sci-Fi Plots (sinister organizations tries to take over world, guy- or in this case girl- is retrofitted in goofy rubber suit and deemed to save said world). I think I should also note that up to this point I have only heard synopsis and minor descriptions of key scenes of these titles, so I can't actually judge how good the content is in these videos. Well, I guess that's about it- robot girls, live action, 100 dollar price tag <cough>, that's all I have to say