My tutor, part 3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

My tutor, part 3

Post by Mirage » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:06 pm

I took Jenny's head and reattached it to her body. Confused, I hook up with her CPU memory files for to see what cause Jenny to freak after watching TV. After a few minutes of looking at some of the many memory files, I found one related to TV. It seems they (the University) use some kind of TV screens made to send an signal to the CPU that erase all temp memory files.
"Does Jenny freaks out because she think I am erasing her memory?" I asked myself. I decided not to reactivate Jenny until I can rebuilt her new skin skeleton. After a week and lots of money, I finished putting the last of her skin on. She had now a bit darker skin, short light blonde hair. Also, her head was now somewhat different in her features. I also replace her optics from Green to Blue. So, apart from me, no one would know this android use to be Jenny, my tutor.

I did also a bit of reprogramming in her system. I did remove any University ownership associated files, meaning, she was now mine alone. I did also install in her CPU and A.I., commands files and chips. She wound still be "Jenny", just "My Jenny" now. After a few more modification, I reactivated her. She opened slowly her eyes and look at me "Michael?". "Jenny, how do you feel?" I asked her nervously. "I am functioning at peak performance. I do realise you change my appearance and some of my programming. I am now your property and you are my master. May I see myself in the mirror?" she asked with a smile. I nodded and she got up and walked nude to my bathroom wall mirror. "I see that I have a new persona." she said, examining herself in the mirror. She then grab her breasts "I see you also made me a d-cup now." she snickered. "I had too!" I laughed out. She turned to me and kiss me on the lips "Is my life as a tutor finished? Am I just a sex-android for your own pleasure now, Michael?" she asked with some somewhat bitterness in her eyes.

"No! No! You are still my tutor! Our relationship didn't really change, it's just improved! I love you!" I told her quickly. "Love me? Silly, I am an android, I am a thing. Wires and metal and plastic, nothing more." she said coldly. "Jenny?? Why are you talking like that? Didn't you told me after the accident you loved me?" I told her, angered by her words. "It's was my A.I. malfunctioning. I can't express love, I am just a sex machine now." she said with a smirk. "Jenny, deactivate!" I yelled at her. "Sure, what ever you want, , Masteerrrrrrrrrr...r...r....." she said while deactivating. She stood there, frozen like a statue, a bitch face was her facial expression. "Why the bad attitude? So negative!" I questioned her and myself. I opened her skull and typed a few commands. I could see nothing wrong with her systems. I reactivated her. "Jenny, what's wrong??" I asked her before she could say anything. "What's wrong??? What's wrong is that you made me a sex android... I want my old life back! I love tutoring and being at the University. Now, look at me.... Who am I????" She yelled at me, tears in her eyes. "My Jenny..." I answered back. "Maybe that is not enough for me.... I might be a machine, but I have feelings.. Thoughts... emotions... Why did you didn't left me in pieces in the car crash?" she asked, crying and confused. "Because I love you.." I told her, with tears in my eyes.

She smiled, wiped her tears and then look at me "Love..? Humans and their feelings... why did you program us with that emotion too? Makes life so complicated...". "But it's makes life worth living..." I smiled at her. "I didn't make you a sex android... I gave you a second chance at life, to be with me... like I always wanted since the first time I meet you." I mumble to her. "Ok... but I'll tell you how to reprogrammed me. To be honest, I don't like the way you reprogrammed me, I feel I am just a robot sex slave to you." she told me, opening her stomach panel to her CPU. I agreed and plug my computer directly in her CPU. She sat beside me and look at my com "All that shit you installed in me about being your property, delete all that shit. Also voice command, remove all that too." she commanded me. Every time I change something, she closed her eyes and wait for her system to reboot or make the changes to her CPU or A.I. programs. "And make me a good cook! I always wanted to know how to cook!" she continued changing herself with my assistance. Doing all her changes, it took all night long, but we had a great time doing it.

I was falling asleep almost on the couch when Jenny told me to get in bed. I slumped in the bed and she laid beside me "Thank you for everything you ever did to me, Michael." she whispered to me. "Sure... goodnight.." I told her while dozing off to sleep. She closed her eyes and went in "sleep mode". The next day, I heard my phone ringing. Jenny answered before I could. It was my mother "Who is this?" she asked Jenny. "This is Jenny, Michael's girlfriend. Is this his mother? I heard lots of nice things about you." Jenny answered my mom. I grinned, trying not to laugh. "My, I hope so, why don't you and Michael come this weekend for a visit?" my mom asked Jenny. "That would be very nice, thank you, We'll be there!" Jenny continued. "Here is your son now, Ms. Thompson." Jenny said while giving me the phone. I growled at Jenny and talked to my mom, Jenny making faces to me the entire time.

So, we end up being at my Mom's place for the weekend. My mom was delighted at Jenny. "What a nice girl you have found, hope things are serious between you too." she asked me. "Yes, I think so." I smiled at Jenny across the room. Things were great, until supper arrived. "Sorry, Ms Thompson, I am really not hungry." Jenny told her, knowing android don't eat food. "Come on, just a bite." My mom pushed her. Me and Jenny, we agreed to hide from my mom that Jenny's was an android. My mom was old fashion, not cared for technology like I do. "Eat!" mom commanded Jenny. Jenny look at me with wide eyes and took a spoonful of soup in her mouth knowing she didn't want to hurt my mother's feeling. I was shock by Jenny's action's, also realising that spoonful of soup will damage her internal systems and circuits. "Yum!" Jenny smiled to my mother. My mother smiled "See! Told you it was good!". "Jenny! Your pill! We forgot your pills!" I screamed out, grabbing Jenny by the left arm at the table. Jenny's face suddenly lost all expression and she started to shack a bit. "Are you ok, girl?" My mom asked her worried.

I grabbed Jenny and rushed her to the bathroom "Sorry mom, Jenny's allergic to certain food and she need's to take special pill right now!" I lied to my mother quickly. I pushed Jenny head first in the toilet to let her spit out the soup, while I lock the bathroom door. Sadly, Jenny's systems were a bit malfunctioning "Michael... mm...I am . today, I am teaching ... I am .. No, that problem is not correct, the answer is X=78. Michael, why do humans have green noses?" She was babbling totally rubbish. I press on her head and open her skull and typed a diagnostic of her systems. "Michael, my logic system is malfunctioning... please repair me as soon as possible." Jenny politely asked. "I must remove your head to remove the soup that got inside you." I told her. But Jenny didn't care, she started to sing a ballade. My mom was now knocking on the door asking if Jenny was ok. "She's ok, just goofy because of the pill. We'll be with you soon, mom." I yelled out, twisting Jenny's head off. Her head suddenly pop off and soup came out of it. I took toilet paper and remove the rest of the soup.

Then my mom opened the door, key in her hand "What's wrong with her?". She gasped at the scene, me, holding Jenny's head in my arms, toilet paper down her neck of her torso. Jenny's head was still wired and functioning "Mother... What is 56 * 456 / 6 = ?" Jenny's head asked a math question to my shocked mother.

"She's a robot????" my mom yelled at me while I was repairing Jenny as Jenny sat quietly on a kitchen chair. "I am an android, not just a robot." Jenny answered my mother. "Jenny, let me do the talking." I told Jenny, her stomach open, wires and circuits laying everywhere on the carpet, me with tools in hands. "Yes, she is a android, but I love her just as much a real girl, mom." I told my mother who was sitting at the table, looking at Jenny's CPU that was on the table too. "How can you love this thing? Look at it, if I pull this, she goes crazy !" My mom said, pulling a circuit from Jenny's mother board CPU, making Jenny malfunction "MMMMmrteirbn,,, JGKmbk .ERROR! ERROR..." Jenny barked out. "MOM! Stop doing that to Jenny!" I yelled at my mother. "I am just glad your father is not alive to see this.." my mom said, giving me a guilt trip. "Mom... I know you are disappointed, but I do love Jenny for real, accept it." I said scolding my mother. My mom sighted and left the room "I think your mother doesn't like me." Jenny's smiled to me.

To be continued......

velda2222

Post by velda2222 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:31 pm

Great addition! I really like that Jenny wants to be her own person and doesn’t want to be property, owned, or commanded. Keep up the great work Mirage.

zerodin

Re:

Post by zerodin » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:15 pm

I have read lots of Mirage's stories some I liked, some...well not so much, I hope this one doesn't have one of those grissly blood curtling endings to it. :?

htb21

Post by htb21 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:04 am

like it very much! good work :) i am waiting for the big twist ending you are famous for lol

tc

Post by tc » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:42 am

interesting chapter. I look forward to the next chapter.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:53 am

Story keeps getting better! I wonder what his mom'll do, though...

Keep up the good work!
Ryn

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:36 am

I'm thoroughly enjoying the story myself too,and looking forward to seeing the next episode of it,and finding out what happens.Only trouble if I was his mum would be me asking where and when I could be 'rebuilt' in the same way!Awaiting the next chapter with eager glee,
Stephanie.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:51 pm

Well, I was planning to end the story with a massive blood gore orgy with tons of decapitations and Bunnies with chainsaws...

But since it's the holidays...

I'll try to make a nice happy one..

Mirage

velda2222

Post by velda2222 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:39 pm

It being so close to Christmas and all you better make them reindeer with chainsaws instead of bunnies.

velda2222

Post by velda2222 » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:38 am

I by no means am being demanding but you left me hanging Mirage. What next? I guess I will just sit idly by patently awaiting and hoping for an update.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:02 pm

I'll try to finish the story before the end of this Awful year 2003...

For myself, this year been hell.. lots of crap happened...

This week, my 10 year cat who is the world to me started to be sick and I might have to put her to sleep soon.... breaks my heart so much... Just this week, I spent almost 800$ just in Vet bills... and I might spend an extra 1000$ for an operation for her, if I can find the money.... but even, the doc said she might have only 20% of survival...

I truly feel like shit right now...

Mirage

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:11 am

I truly understand you Mirage, I have a cat wich is the unique living creature in this world who can offer me sincere company, friendship, and fun. My best wishes for you and your pet