Video: Rock Erotic Picture Show

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
doublefeature

Video: Rock Erotic Picture Show

Post by doublefeature » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:29 pm

I've been lurking around this site for a while and have not posted for sometime. So I've decided to crawl from underneath the rock that I've been under and post a little blurb about a movie that I recently saw. Before I begin, Be Warned, this refers to an Adult Movie!

Recently, I came across a foriegn adult movie, I believe Italian, called The Rock Erotic Picture Show. It's without a doubt the oddest adult movie that I've recently seen. Odd, in what way you ask? Well it manages to combine the story of Beauty and the Beast, dancing dwarfs, musical numbers, sex, and a very well built robot girl. :D In the future, if time permits, I will provide a more detailed write-up. But for now let me say that the gynoid appears in the video three times and acts quite robotic in her movements.

Triumph

Re: Video: Rock Erotic Picture Show

Post by Triumph » Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:05 pm

doublefeature wrote: But for now let me say that the gynoid appears in the video three times and acts quite robotic in her movements.
This is the best news I've heard all day!
The Poop, the whole Poop, and nothing but the Poop!

droidlvr
Banned

Can't wait.....

Post by droidlvr » Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:44 pm

Can't wait to hear more about. :o