HELP: What would you like in an android?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
GearBox Robotics
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

HELP: What would you like in an android?

Post by GearBox Robotics » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello All,

Gearbox Robotics is currently planning our first line of personal robotic accessories. Our goal is to provide the best possible sexual toys for solo and partner play while maintaining an affordable price. The advancements these toys represent coupled with your user feedback will allow us to design the world's first fully functional personal robots that every person can afford. Let me stress, this is not a marketing survey. My team and I are constantly improving our designs and your answers will help us determine whether or not an advancement is relevant for this use or for domestic nonsexual applications.

I would like to pose these questions to the community: What features would you like to see in a hands-free sexual toy? What does the term "Robotic" mean to you in this context? Now assume you have acquired a sexually active android. What sexual features would you like the android to possess? (For example: able to change gender or body shape by touching a button, interchangeable heads, an anthropomorphic bunny girl/boy series, walking, etc?) As for texture, do you prefer something that mimics flesh or would a robotic metal body be preferred? If your android talked would it need to sound human or something more like GLaDOS from Portal?

I ask that anyone with insights to share either post here or feel free to PM me if your answers are too personal. Also, please include if your biological gender is male or female as it does have a direct impact on design. Thank you for supporting Gearbox Robotics in this endeavor. Feel free to submit questions to me as well!

GBR

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: HELP: What would you like in an android?

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:31 am

Some of us might like to be the android! :wink:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:36 am

Aww, I bet this results in creating the Funzos from Grift of the Magi. Anything and nothing. And this is not a marketing survey. Don't look behind the mirrors, however.

What features would you like to see...
Wait, what we are talking about exactly? A Funzo creature resembling a human by appearance? Personally the human appearance would turn me down a lot, because I have a number of requirements for anything resembling a human - mostly it has to be clever. CLEVEERRR. Being able to deceive you and and the same time, decide not to do. Only teasing you. (What's the point in having a toy that is dumb as a brick but at the same time, isn't anything like building bricks?) To sum it up, I would be turned on by a clever designed ELIZA program which focuses on itself being a program - but still able to converse in a wide range of topics. And trick you. That would be cooool.

Or do we talk about about toys one could use in roleplay with a partner? Oh, there's a wide range of things I could imagine which should go into every sex shop on earth. Just to spread the word. The whole "deceive and tease you" part is handled by your partner (she/he has this great stuff in her/his head allowing her/him to do that) and the toys are adding the special salt - that she/he pretends to be a machine clever like that. Cleveeeerrr.

That's my cup of tea. Over and out. :-o

(EDIT: I was playing with my canary bird while writing that. He's so adorable. And cuddly. :lol: )

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:15 am

Gearbox, you have given us no reason to believe you have any shot at attaining the level of financing and technology required to power and balance a fembot, and convincingly imitate faces and human motions and emotions. A fembot that is anything less seems barely more than a hilarious EPIC FAIL, perhaps a talking, transformer flashlight?

Evidence would be nice. Either evidence of Gearbox's previous work, or evidence that your ambitions aren't delusionally beyond your reach.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

N6688
Technosexuality: Built

Post by N6688 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:31 am

Well the closest thing you Guys could do with the technology today is maybe make a realistic looking doll (like those real dolls) but with some fembot themed features like:
Acces panels
most of us like to see some circuits or an endo skelleton with parts that slide out, like fuel cells or hard drives:

T800 fuel cell removal from T3:
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... 235311.jpg

Proccesor removal from TSCC:
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... eron_9.jpg

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ron_18.jpg

Usb plug ins
A way to connect the doll to your PC or something.
Make a fake menu where you can change the settings of the bot.
It can also serve as an acces point to upload some DLC features like aditional voices.

A heads up display
If you hook up your "bot" to your PC thru the usb acces point that you have the option to see what the bot is seeing:
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ron_15.jpg

Put some small camara in the eyes

A remote
So you can turn it "on"
Or make it go into "maintanace mode" and that the panels slide open.

Removable face masks or heads
with the face panels it will be tricky especialy if you want it to be seamless

Some like it old school like the exposed faces in the old bionic woman show: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... car_09.png

Me myself like the more modern versions better: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... :Ai009.jpg

Eyes that light up in different colors

When you "activate" it like in the terminator movies and tv show: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _eyes4.jpg

Take these ideas as you will Gearbox, but this an idea that is feasible today.
If you want to produce real android girls you still have to wait a LONG time, the technology isn't here yet.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

GearBox Robotics

Post by GearBox Robotics » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Hello All,

Thank you for your input. I hope this will be a continuing conversation between the community and my team.

First of all, StephanieBot: That's a very good point. Fortunately, you'll be pleased to hear that some of our motorized accessories are designed to transform a human male or female into an android. So far, we have developed motorized joints for the shoulders, hips, knees, and elbows primarily for use in various robots but also for use in cosplay. We are currently working on an AC system to use cooled water circulated throughout the suit to keep the user cool. One design issue we ran into was the face. Some of our market surveys had wildly varying preferences on a mask that talks (or allows speech), a humanoid face versus a C3PO style facsimile, hair or no hair, etc. While we are working to develop a full range of available options it will take some time. In the meantime, if you were to create your own costume but need design help we are here for any questions you may have. No charge for advice of course, but if you need parts fabricated we would work out a price then.

Next, Darkbutflashy: Very good points. It is widely said that the mind is the most sensitive erogenous zone. We are currently developing a robotic head that will function mostly for oral sex. This would be used for both male and female partners, the mark 1 will feature an ability to talk dirty to the user or users. Currently, it's mountable to any chair or table edge for a perfect hands-free experience when sitting or standing. We're also looking into an accessory for a swivel arm so the user can lay flat on their back. We've moved forward from ELIZA and we're using a system called Harmony. This is a cutting edge intuitive AI program being developed for next-gen videogames to learn from the user and adapt to them within seconds. The throat and mouth are lined with sensors to detect the male girth and length. Female users will have similar data collected from the robot's tongue and lips primarily, all to adjust technique to fit the individual's needs. The face is split in five plates to allow for more aesthetic choices including changing the "skin", hair, eyes, and allowing for easy cleaning. The mouth and face heat to body temperature and a reservoir of lubricant is fed through the mouth at 3 points for natural "salivation" effect. We're hoping future models will incorporate eyes that change color with LED lighting, an "auto clean" feature that will allow the robot to rinse it's mouth with toy cleaner, and micro cameras to read body dimensions to improve hands-free functionality.

Also, this is not a Funzo marketing test. Gearbox is the subsidiary of a larger corporation that develops commercial robotics in an attempt to create true androids and "Surrogate" style personal avatars. But each new advancement needs to be tested and retested. Also, with the downward spiraling economy, each prototype we make must be carefully weighed in it's cost effectiveness. Gearbox was created as a unique approach to funding breakthroughs while providing unique products to our customer base. Our toys and robots will deliver what is promised but are stepping stones on a larger evolutionary trend.

Next: Dale Coba. Gearbox again, is a new company. Our toys and robots are being created to maintain a revenue stream that will finance our larger ambitions without asking for donations or large private investment. With practiced manufacturing we hope to keep the customer cost down. I'm sure everyone here would love an android that fulfilled all the promises of science fiction but at $300,000 per unit there wouldn't be much of a demand. I may not have given you reason to trust me, but I've not given you reason to doubt me either. If you're skeptical please feel free to follow our product lines until it reaches a level you agree with. Also, please feel free to voice your opinion, it's all I'm asking of you. No hard feelings I hope.

Lastly, N6688, Thank you for your input. I found your post very interesting. For the interchangeable parts you mentioned, that is going to be a necessary part of our designs. It would be easy enough to create a robotic head with flesh tones, blond hair, that only slid back and forth on a rail. Then we could release a different model in African American skin tones, then release one that has grey skin and robotic eyes, and then we could charge you $500 each. At Gearbox, we want you to buy a toy just once. Each of them will have optional parts to change, mix and match, or replace at will. This is to keep your costs down and extend the life of your toys. Not to mention when we have an android, we can hardly expect you to buy multiple models just because you want to change things up a little. By incorporating this customization early on, we can refine certain aspects of it and hide seems, improve options, and better serve our customers.

Currently for our male body model, it can recognize and grab onto a partner's hips for several positions and has an interchangeable head. The system works similar to the Borg Queen from Star Trek, essentially the head and spine to the 6th vertebrae detaches and allows for another to replace it. So far this is little more than an aesthetic change, but this will become more and more useful as the models become more advanced. The female body is somewhat limited and so far the biggest advancement is that it can "ride" on top of the user. The major limitation is the hips have a very limited swivel, which can get in the way of some positions. However, we're already working on a swivel joint commonly used for hip bones that will be all down the spine. Needless to say, the Mark 2 will be interesting. But neither model can walk or position itself, so still "doll like" in that respect. Remember, we are not waiting for technology here, we're creating technology.

Thank you all again for your input. Please keep the conversation going. I'm finding it very interesting.

GBR

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:46 pm

i might not 100% believe what you are saying, but if you show me a picture, we are going to flood you with imput.
i don't see no reason no one could take the robosapien concept and make a real size robot doll.
so, a remote.
boob jiggling button.
a printer...nah.
regards

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:58 am

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:32 pm

You know... there actually is a section on this site for role-playing. I really hate when people abuse our interest in this topic for their own amusement. Anyone who keeps informed of the current technology would know that all these are false promises. I really wish it were otherwise, but someone is once again trying to play us for suckers and make us look like fools. Please don't fall for it. So far no solid proof has been offered. Even IF they had products at the level of a Realdoll, it would not be able to stand, much less walk, if it is to look and feel like a human. This doesn't even begin to cover the expense of such an endeavor since we know realistic sex dolls start at $7,000 US. I don't know why I'm even humoring this discussion. I more than anyone wants this to be real but I know better.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:36 pm

I'm prepared to stay open minded for now, and one of these days it is going to happen. This may, or may not be it, lets just wait and see. But then again, my interest is more in being the robot, and for those happy to play at being robots, this option might be more workable
GearBox Robotics wrote:Hello All,

Thank you for your input. I hope this will be a continuing conversation between the community and my team.

First of all, StephanieBot: That's a very good point. Fortunately, you'll be pleased to hear that some of our motorized accessories are designed to transform a human male or female into an android. So far, we have developed motorized joints for the shoulders, hips, knees, and elbows primarily for use in various robots but also for use in cosplay. We are currently working on an AC system to use cooled water circulated throughout the suit to keep the user cool. One design issue we ran into was the face. Some of our market surveys had wildly varying preferences on a mask that talks (or allows speech), a humanoid face versus a C3PO style facsimile, hair or no hair, etc. While we are working to develop a full range of available options it will take some time. In the meantime, if you were to create your own costume but need design help we are here for any questions you may have. No charge for advice of course, but if you need parts fabricated we would work out a price then.

GBR
From a personal POV, the mask (Maria look ideally), with a speech device that makes you sound like a robot would be the perfect option. Switch it off, you sound human, but switch it on, pure robot!
Motorised joints for my knees would actually be nice for me in real life, as I suffered a fair bit of knee damage when much younger, and my human versions do give me a bit of pain. But internal fitting, as opposed to a body suit might be quite tricky! I suspect that keeping the wearer cool wouldn't be the only problem, too many motorised joints, and a proper metal body suit would be quite a weight too, for most women? Or is the body design for 'transformed humans' planned to be something lighter?
Mind, if you found a way to robotise the mind too, you really would be rolling lol, but not very practical, I suspect!

In terms of design, I always fancied the Maria from Metropolis type look for myself

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Keizo wrote:I really hate when people abuse our interest in this topic for their own amusement.
And I really hate it when they are that shallow. That's why I mentioned ELIZA right from the start. The OP behaves like one. But not too clever. :?

Gearbox, put this thread into the roleplay section and we'll play with you. Softly.

GearBox Robotics

Post by GearBox Robotics » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Hello once again,

To be honest, I'm enjoying the conversation but I could do with a little less on the accusations. Once again proper grammar and speech have insulted the masses, so I'll try to write more naturally for the group. We seem to be having something of a semantic problem, so let's define some terms. "Robots" are machines built to suit a function while "Androids" are synthetic beings made to resemble and mimic human behavior. Androids by definition have a flesh-like appearance but popular design and media also allows for hard metal as long as it's in the shape of a human. The devices I make now are toys. They are robots. Some are torsos, some are heads, others resemble genitalia, and still other will simply be shaped to perform a specific function. In creative design and invention it's good to have some idea of the final goal. Just because the Wright brothers couldn't build a 747 doesn't mean their flight was a waste of time.

Yes, my robots don't walk. I mentioned this. Real Dolls stand, why couldn't my robots? Realistic sex dolls actually start at $3,000 (USD) and can be bought in bulk from Japanese distributors for around $800 (not including shipping). $5,000 is the industry standard set by Real Doll as the chief manufacturer. Real Dolls are made by hand and they charge the maximum that the public will pay. Capitalism: mystery solved.

Stephaniebot: For what you want to accomplish there are a lot of custom cosplay suppliers that have great android accessories. If you like I can PM you some links, just bare in mind the best is found in Japan, so expect long or expensive shipping. For the lining on our wearable accessories, we've been using a nitrile based pad. Basically, it's the same consistency of latex gloves but when it heats to body temperature it molds to the user and reduces shifting. This is mostly to avoid chaffing, the drawback is that it has to be replaced every so often. Not a difficult thing to do but we're trying to make something that can be molded then reused for at least a dozen times. The other problem is that since it heats to body temperature, after an hour it feels like an oven. So, we're hoping the AC system will fix that issue. Wearable liquid cooling suits exist today, the challenge comes from containing the reserve reservoir and a small cooling unit. Lastly, we do still have to test these pads for extended use because whenever you use anything to cover the whole body, you have to be careful to avoid suffocating the skin.

Mostly we use metal very sparingly. it helps to keep costs down plus saves on the weight. The parts we do have metal for (cosmetically) we usually use nickel, chrome, gold, or copper electroplating over porous base metals. Most jewelers use the same processes. For future designs we might consider a process called "plasma distribution" which heats a small amount of the chosen metal and allows it to mist over the item being coated. It's pretty cost efficient, but our current designs don't really have a need for it. We use 3d printing to make custom plating for the exterior using high tensile plastics. These can withstand approximately 800 pounds on a concrete surface. This is right about where we want it, but the problem is that it's still too thick for what we want. So, we're trying to come up with a way to reinforce it and thin it out a bit. For right now, it has to be a custom fit every time just because of how dramatically a person can vary in different ways.

I did want to ask, would you do a movable jaw or do you think you'd just prefer a little extra room to talk under it? Our design almost always have the separate mandible, I'm just curious what you would do. I think I would design the voice changer to have a USB plugin to that you can tinker with the qualities to make a custom voice. A lot of people overlook that the voice change isn't a "one size fits all". LOL, I think if I digitized the mind I would make Larry Page happy.

Battery: Sounds interesting but I'm not sure what you mean about the Breast jiggling button. Would the android be just standing still with jiggling boobs, or bouncing in place to allow jiggling, or would the button shift the breasts from firm to soft.

Keizo: False promises of what exactly? What I do for a living? Androids are the end goal not the starting point. Thanks for reading.

Darkbutflashy: ELIZA is outdated for our purposes and has been replaced with a dozen different programs. The one we're using is called "Harmony". In order to test it, we're using the Turing Test in a similar way that was used for PARRY. The object is to get Harmony to randomly perform an act, measure the response from the user and adapt based on that. Please don't call me things, not only is it beneath us both but I am trying to take this groups wants seriously.

GBR

GearBox Robotics

Post by GearBox Robotics » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Robotman wrote:Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and so far we have seen only claims.

What is extraordinary about working in a lab?? They do exist I promise you. Robotics didn't just fall from the land of myth and fairies. What would you like pictures of? My work computer, or maybe the box of motherboards I made today, or the sign about "No unauthorized photography". I started this conversation to get to know the community a little better. Well, I have. You've also proven to me why no lab on earth tries to take you people seriously. Just because I don't build the Cherry Fucking 2000 doesn't mean I don't know anything or I'm deserving of these baseless attacks.

The catalog will be out in August. If you don't like the products, go fuck yourselves.

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:47 pm

You were unaware of the charlatans and fools who have come through here over the years, singing your same, siren song, that everything we might dream of is just around the corner.

Fine.

Are we the first to be so un-respectfully skeptical of your work?

I refuse to say we have disrespected your work. We don't know your work, not based on your mere words. Your work sounds great, however, it was a little arrogant to expect us to believe your words without even the weak evidence that a website of yours would provide us. I have to wonder why you would assume that strangers can easily accept that your large ambition can be fulfilled, except perhaps explained by your vibrant enthusiasm.

Have the people before, those who believed you, had more reasons than we do? To believe you could accomplish such impressive feats of engineering, marketing, and etc. - better than the big corporations?

This is little more than the case of a first-time poster who hadn't asked or read us enough to know how his statements would be perceived. A minor fender-bender.

- Dale Coba,
known local loudmouth.
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

--NightBattery--

that what he said

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:02 pm

WilloWisp
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:39 pm

If I may: I believe a large source of our skepticism may stem from the fact that, regardless of the plausibility of your stated developments, you choose to make them public here and here alone. What you have described are revolutionary feats of technology, unheard of in the consumer market. This is the stuff technology headlines are made of. Every blog, news magazine, and tech-interest site would have an article about this company at least every month. You would have the kind of popularity enjoyed by the Oculus Rift or Google Glass. Your company's name would be ubiquitous and controversial, with loud support from the technology side, and loud opposition from the "moral decay" crowd.

Instead, you have made your announcements here. Now, while we're quite enthusiastic about robotics 'round these parts, and we certainly keep our ear to the ground for fresh news, this is a sexual fetish discussion forum. Making your announcement here is like Olympus unveiling a revolutionary new camera in a Playboy chatroom.

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:13 pm

There was a similarly named website, no longer up. Here's the text-only version:
Gear Box Robots

Home
About
Robots
Custom
Sold
View Cart (0 items)
Meet Miles Meet Stanly
Robots On Your Brain? View our latest additions.
Watch out for Armando
Gear Box Robots
Home
About
Robots
Custom
Sold
Website by Clevyr
Wonder if this is our ambitious visitor?

- Dale Coba

GearBox Robotics

Post by GearBox Robotics » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:49 pm

dale coba wrote:You were unaware of the charlatans and fools who have come through here over the years, singing your same, siren song, that everything we might dream of is just around the corner.

Fine.

Are we the first to be so un-respectfully skeptical of your work?

I refuse to say we have disrespected your work. We don't know your work, not based on your mere words. Your work sounds great, however, it was a little arrogant to expect us to believe your words without even the weak evidence that a website of yours would provide us. I have to wonder why you would assume that strangers can easily accept that your large ambition can be fulfilled, except perhaps explained by your vibrant enthusiasm.

Have the people before, those who believed you, had more reasons than we do? To believe you could accomplish such impressive feats of engineering, marketing, and etc. - better than the big corporations?

This is little more than the case of a first-time poster who hadn't asked or read us enough to know how his statements would be perceived. A minor fender-bender.

- Dale Coba,
known local loudmouth.

You heard it here folks: if someone says they work at the bank, immediately demand access to the vault or burn them for false witness. Here's the thing Dale, you didn't make statements about my work, that I wouldn't mind. You people immediately went about trying your best to insult me personally here and I've received 33 PMs ranging from "Hang yourself" to "I'm going to find you". Website. The whole subsidiary group was founded two weeks ago. I have a dozen proof of concept prototypes. We work fast, but without a ready to launch product why build a website?? What company do you work for that you polish the windows before building the house? I'm on a team of 6 and not one of us builds websites. You know what we build? Robots. The fact of the matter is that I'm a professional explaining myself to a bunch of amateurs who think they know more about what happens at my job than I do. No, I never expected to give you people schematics on day one just because I happen to strike up a conversation. I'm not selling anything here.

The only thing I expected from this group was to chat with people about their interest but I guess that justifies immediately calling me a charlatan. I posed questions just to get the ball rolling on a conversation. I approached with honesty and I promised myself to make no judgments about anything you posted. No matter how weird, disgusting, or bizarre I thought it was, I would still keep an open mind. So, good job. You brow beat me to the point I no longer care about what you want. Oh, the bad men sang you a siren song and...what? Did they get money from you? Did they turn out to be people making fun of you? Or did you attack them as aggressively as you did me and they no longer care to cater to you.

Question my work? I wish that's what it was about. I've received actual death threats from this community since my first post. Actual, not kidding, "I'm going to find you and burn you in your car" death threats. All because I shared what I do for a living that may one day be of interest to you people. That's another thing, you people don't read. I was pretty clear from the beginning about the stage of my designs, the company, and even the fact that I'm one member of a team belonging to a company I don't own. I say it several times yet you guys seem to think I'm doing this all solo from my basement without any training.

WilloWisp: What announcement? I started a conversation and was very careful to leave out any "Press Release" like announcements. Again, jumping to conclusions. And yes, Oculus Rift does exist. That's new tech, what I'm talking about is current tech. There is a difference. The old tv show "dinosaurs" used much of the tech we use today. It's cheap but does far more than we use it for. Where's the press release? It's like using a software engine to make a game then using it to make a different game. The first time it's big news, then second it's nothing special. The question posed on the subject of androids was what you would want to see. Implying in the future for those that don't have grammar skills. The items I make now are current tech robots. DO WE UNDERSTAND YET?????? I must have mentioned it here 4 times at least and even included a damn definition. Look it up.

Dale: Wow, you've provided evidence. I guess that copy/paste, of a no longer existing website, you say you saw, in text only format, sure is damning. Except it's not the same company, the same name, and stick to a point please. First you say I don't have a website now you're accusing me of having a now defunct website. I don't have a website. It's a new company. Founded two weeks ago. Did you catch it that time? Because it's a new company, without a website, founded two weeks ago. I just wanted to make sure you knew about the company founded two weeks ago that doesn't have a website. Y'know because it was founded two weeks ago is why this new company doesn't have a website. HAVE. YOU. GOT. IT. YET? I have to repeat myself over and over I just wanted to make sure. Gearbox Robotics is different from Gear Box Robots.

Well, good luck getting another company to take you seriously. You people are psychotic.

--NightBattery--

this is oddly familiar.

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 pm

WilloWisp
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Death threats are definitely not okay here. Please report any and all users who have issued such threats. One or more of the mods will provide authorities with any warranted data. Death threats demand legal action, no matter how skeptical, rightly or not, we may be of your claims.

Report them. We do not want that kind of person in our community. Do not back down. Do not be intimidated by them.

I'm confident you will do the right thing, and not simply shrug it off. So many times, death threats go unreported because the person being threatened doesn't want to make a fuss, or doesn't take it seriously, or even simply gives up on the forum entirely. Those courses of action are not merely dangerous, they are foolish and cowardly.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:58 pm

I'll probably take more to PM, though in all honesty, at the prices likely to be for these things, its not likely to happen, unless someone decides I deserve transformation.

As to the speaking thing, room to speak without the jaw moving would suit my kink better

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:04 am

Conversations here can get heated, but death threats are a new one. If not from a regular poster, we may have stirred up a malicious form of troll who lingers in the shadows of our foothills.

I doubt anyone in this thread could have had an inkling that such a crazy coward would pile on top of our vehemence. I apologize that anything so dire would happen to you in our house.

- Dale Coba

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:35 am

Really, you don't have someone who could put up a web site? Any engineer working with software could do that. It isn't rocket science. It's something you learn when you make a small project site along your github archive. You haven't got time and money for that? - I don't buy that. It takes less than 50hrs of work to make a decent website without feedback functions. That's nothing. And don't tell me you have nothing to take photos of.

About the "death threat". Report it. I don't believe there has been one. You're the psychotic here.

WilloWisp

Post by WilloWisp » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:45 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:You're the psychotic here.
Let's not be antagonistic, please. If you're wrong, he's undeserving of the accusation. If you're right, then you'd be telling a psychotic person that they're psychotic. I'm not a professional in the field of psychology, but I'm relatively certain that this is never a productive course of action.

N6688

Post by N6688 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Wow, i'm gone for a day and things exploded on this tread :shock:
It started as such a nice brainstorm session between people of the same intrest.
Please ladies & gentlemen, lets not devolve this into a youtube comment section.
Yes the representitive from gearbox haven't shown us any evidence.
But he/she did say that they literaly just started the project so you can't actualy show anything if well......you haven't got anything yet.
The man (or woman) just wanted some input by the people that are going to buy their products (witch i find excellent customer service).
It isn't like that he or she asked for an "investment", so lets not accuse them of being a fraud.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017