GGH Robot Vid!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
RobotMaster
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

GGH Robot Vid!

Post by RobotMaster » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:57 am

All-

GGH has come out with a new robot-themed vid. I have to pat myself on the back on this one a bit, as I made the vid for the programming sequence. Check it out, Koa makes a hot robot!

http://girlsgonehypnotized.com/NerdSquad2.html

Cheers!

RM

al

Re: GGH Robot Vid!

Post by al » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Got the first one and it was great! Think I'll get this one too.

Do you know if there are any more in the series planned? I would love to see Victoria or Elizabeth joining the Nerd Squad (okay I've got a thing for blondes!).

Also, it might be nice to see the other side of the conversation when the capture program is run - how does the captured girl react to being robotised by phone? Presumably this phone data burst is just the initial programming so it would be good to see the captured girl then come to the house for further conversion and programming by Mr Baxter.

RobotMaster

Post by RobotMaster » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:37 pm

You must be psychic! There are plans afoot that incorporate all of those elements. After all, remember who Unit 001 called and captured? :hypnotized: Stay tuned!

RM

al

Post by al » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:21 am

:thumbsup:

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:46 pm

RobotMaster wrote:You must be psychic! There are plans afoot that incorporate all of those elements. After all, remember who Unit 001 called and captured? :hypnotized: Stay tuned!
How many videos have you written? You are showing how it's done, getting your fembot memes out into the public, promoting and shaping the genre.

You could write a thread to list them all and promote them.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

RobotMaster

Post by RobotMaster » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:39 pm

I've written the scripts and done the recordings for all of the Pleasure Unit vids, the Perfect Wife vids, and the new Nerd Squad series. However, I am just the creative contributor. Dirtstar at GGH is the driving force behind them. Without him, my scripts would never be produced. I'll see if I can talk him into registering here, and starting a GGH thread where he can promote the robo vids. I'm a little biased, but I think he produces the best quality and on-target material for the robo and hypno fetishes (among others). Put simply, Dirtstar "gets it". :applause: