What Got U Started N This Fetish?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

What Got U Started N This Fetish?

Post by fembot_stalker » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:23 pm

ey Fellas:

So, what is it anyway that attracts you to female robots (fembots) and/or female androids (gynoids)? Why do you prefer mechanical b-- I mean chicks? Is it something about their curvaceous and shining metal bodies that you find sexy and alluring? (I certainly do!) Would a fembot meet your concept of an Ultimate STRONG Woman of Steel - as in my case? On a larger scale, do you find yourself getting more and more distant from not just real women but from most of (Mainstream) Society as well? Are you suffering from periods of depression and loneliness more and more each day/night as time passes on and do you wish you had something (or someone) you could talk to, do things with and share your desires and secrets with? Are you just simply a Normal Guy - who is financially, economically and socially well off - and who already, at some level, involved with a real woman but just simply wants to experience something new and rare out of curiosity? Why do you seek what you seek? Here are my thousands of reasons as to why I am into fembots and gynoids:

+ LESS LIKELY TO (HAVE) WORK(ED) AT ANY OF THE SAME JOBSITES/COMPANIES THAT I (HAVE) WORK(ED) AT AND/OR TO (HAVE) ATTEND(ED) THE SAME SCHOOLS THAT I (HAVE) ATTEND(ED). (THIS IS FINAL; NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTTS! PERIOD!!!)
+ LESS LIKELY TO BE AN UNDERCOVER OFFICER/OPERATIVE/INFORMANT/AGENT WORKING FOR ANY TRANSNATIONAL, FOREIGN, DOMESTIC AND/OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT/LAW ENFORCEMENT ORGANIZATION, TERRORIST/EXTREMIST GROUP, (PRIVATE) INVESTIGATIVE AGENCY, POLITICAL PARTY, TERRORIST/EXTREMIST GROUP AND/OR CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.
+ LESS LIKELY TO BE - OR APPEAR TO BE - (WAY) UNDER THE AGE OF TWENTY-FIVE.
+ LESS LIKELY TO PRESS CHARGES AND/OR HAVE A PROTECTIVE/RESTRAINING ORDER FILED AGAINST ME AND MORE LIKELY TO HAVE MY BACK.
+ LESS LIKELY TO HAVE A(N) (EXTENSIVE) CRIMINAL RECORD THAT INCLUDES ANY SERIOUS CRIMES - PARTICULARLY VIOLENT FELONIES AND/OR CRIMES THAT INVOLVE STOLEN MONEY, STOLEN PROPERTY, ILLEGAL DRUGS AND/OR ALCOHOLIC INTOXICATION.
+ LESS LIKELY TO BE FILING/PRESSING CHARGES AND/OR HOLLERING OUT SEXUAL ASSAULT/RAPE THE DAY AFTER A "NIGHT OF PLEASURE/PASSION".

+ LESS LIKELY TO BE "INTERESTED" IN ME FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSES OF LURING ME (FOR FINANCIAL GAIN/PROFIT) TO BE CAPTURED BY A TERRORIST/EXTREMIST/CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION AND/OR CULT WHO WILL TORTURE/IMPRISON/EXECUTE/ENSLAVE/RAPE ME AND/OR THEN SELL ME OFF TO BE TORTURED/IMPRISONED/EXECUTED/ENSLAVED/RAPED. (C THE 1ST 2 HOSTEL MOVIES.)
+ LESS LIKELY TO BE "INTERESTED" IN ME FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSES OF ACCOMPLISHING SOME "BACK DOOR" GUBERNATORIAL/POLICE/SOCIOPOLITICAL AGENDA THROUGH ESPIONAGE, WIRETAPPING, BLACKMAIL, ETC. WHILE CATCHING ME OFF GUARD IN SOME "COMPROMISING POSITION".

+ LESS LIKELY TO BE OPEN, PUBLIC AND CONSPICUOUS TO EVERYONE ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS BETWEEN THE TWO (OR MORE) OF US.

+ Less likely to be a (gay) man, transsexual, transvestite and/or crossdresser (a man that impersonates/behaves like a woman).
+ Less likely to already be involved with another man - and/or woman - on some level, already have children and/or "tied down with some other baggage".
+ Less likely to have inherited a genetic defect and/or contracted a contagious/airborne illness/virus, an STD (sexually transmitted disease) and/or any other gravely serious health concern.

+ Less likely to be a foreigner who wants easy entry into the USA just to commit terrorist acts, any and all type(s) of crime and/or acts of espionage.
+ Less likely to be a foreigner who wants to marry me only to acquire a "free ticket" to American citizenship - and then not have anything to do with me later on.
+ Less likely to be a foreigner who will later on have trouble adjusting to any and/or all facets of American culture (language, business, customs, holidays, social events, etc.).
+ Less likely to be a foreigner who will later regret (and maybe even become depressed while) living in America as she becomes isolated from her "domestic/familial roots" over in her country of origin.

+ Less likely to be bound by (oppressive/repressive) "traditionalist" ideologies on mixed (interracial/binational/interfaith/interweight) couples, skin color, socioeconomic status, professional status, military veteran status, level of intelligence, body type, sociocultural lifestyle, (physical/mental) disablility, etc.
+ Less likely to be bound by "traditionalist" gender-related roles regarding professions, household roles, chivalry, etc. such as building/repairing any devices/machines, mowing the lawn, chopping down trees, gamehunting, fishing, etc. (A woman opening a door/bottle for a man, a man commenting a woman on her weight, a man questioning a woman on her age, etc.)

+ Less likely - for me or her - to be at odds with her side of the family about me, since she wouldn't be having any relatives anyway due to the fact that she is a duplicate in the first place - a "total orphan" with no great-great grandparents, great grandparents, grandparents, parents, etc.

+ Less likely to be a military servicewoman, stuntwoman, dominatrix, athlete, (professional) model, actress, "regular chick", etc. who will protest against/refuse any and/or all "assignments" that are given to her. (C the movie S1M0NE starring Al Pacino.)
+ Less likely to ignore me, have a stuckup/snotty attitude towards me, be conceited, be ungrateful, be arrogant and/or otherwise feel uncomfortable/insecure while around me, and more likely to enjoy being involved with me and having "intimate contact" with me - such as "dapping/pounding", "hi/mid-fiving", handshaking, kissing, hugging, etc.
+ Less likely to be GENERALLY complaining and whining all of the time and would usually be content with what she gets.
+ Less likely to have any details about any controversial and/or questionable behavior/viewpoints leaking out to anyone else - including the very fact that she is a duplicate in the first place.
+ Less likely to be turned off by any issue in relation to my physical appearance, type of clothes that I wear, personal beliefs (economic, political, religious, cultural, social, etc.), snoring, sleeping, snoozing, sneezing, eating habits, weight, any of my bad behavior, foul language, bad habits, bad manners, foul hygiene, etc.
+ Less likely to be a "golddigger" and/or some other type of insecure user (loser).
+ Less likely to be emotionally scarred due to a history of violence, physical/verbal/sexual abuse, rape, (illegal/illicit) drug use, chronic alcoholism, etc.

- More likely to physically resemble in appearance, as a DUPLICATE, any of the various REAL women that I have admired throughout my ENTIRE life.

- More likely to be intelligent, trustworthy, open-minded, versatile, faithful, loyal and understanding. (A nice combination of brains, butchiness, brawn and beauty!)
- More likely to be "down for whatever"; she would share similar tastes in travel, media entertainment (sci fi, fantasy, horror, historicals, action, manga, anime), any sports that involve machines and/or People, any type of rituals/lifestyle, sexual fetishes/fantasies - given the proper circumstances, drinks and food, etc.
- More likely to let me get away with saying and doing just about anything to "her" - including my carrying out fetishes/fantasies that involve physical aggression towards her.

So, there you have it from me. I know that it is a rather large list, and you guys probably think that I may have some multiple issues and insecurities going on, but hey, it is what it is. Therefore, I find it necessary to make these kinds of adjustments. Do you guys agree or disagree with me? Let me know something.

fembot_stalker :transformer:
Last edited by fembot_stalker on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Re: What Got U Started N This Fetish?

Post by WilloWisp » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:50 pm

One reason, and one reason only: The idealized fantasy of a person you can interact with, secure in the knowledge that there is absolutely nothing you can say or do which will in any way turn them off, disgust them, or make them want to avoid you.

Well, one other reason: I like science fiction. Put those two items together and fembots are the most straightforward, ethically comfortable answer.

RancidInsanity

Post by RancidInsanity » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:05 pm

When I was a kid, I watched Gozilla movies a lot, and in "Terror of MechaGodzilla" there was a woman who had cybernetic implants that allowed her to remotely control Mecha-Godzilla. I watched it over and over again. I believe it was eventually ingrained into my psyche. Also the notion of having complete control over an object able to simulate sexual activity, is also highly alluring too me. :)
...Nolo Contendere

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:22 am

I was about 10 and heard two girls my age talking about the plot of the Stepford Wives. Somehow I think the way they weirdly impressed got to me. I didn't watch the movie till maybe six years later.

I was already, I think, fixated on mind-control and this was kind of a variation of that. The fetish of complete control is pretty much what "gets" me.

ministrations

Post by ministrations » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:59 am

A lot of things interest me about fembots, but I know what got me started: Eve of Destruction. A simple unintended event completely warped an advanced and developing AI because she didn't have the social experience to process it.

I think what fascinates me most about fembots is what a working fembot AI would look like, how it would explore and interact with the world around it, and how programming and/or reprogramming would affect the fembot's perceptive universe. Whether the content is G-rated or XXXXX is irrelevant, really; as long as it depicts programming convincingly, it will probably turn me on.

Grendizer

Post by Grendizer » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 pm

For me it developed over years, in the nebulous wilderness of my subconscious. I could point to specifics, like Cherry 2000, Seven of Nine, Ghost in the Shell, erotic stories I wrote in my childhood concerning designer clones. There wasn't a moment. But I think my interest started ramping up once I became a reader of KurzweilAI.net around 2002, and came to realize that eventually the fantasy would likely become reality, in whatever timetable one might subscribe. My feelings crystallized and became connected with the community almost eight years later, when I discovered EHY and DB's stories in an archive, and then found this forum.

I spent quite a bit of time studying hatch22's Owner's Guide, and found it to be an incredible turn on. It was then that I realized what I liked about the fetish: ethically neutral servitude. For me, the thought of an absolutely loyal being that is tailor-made for my pleasure (not just sexual), the dignity of whom I needn't worry about, is profoundly exciting. I am also interested in the aspect of customization that would come with such a machine, the popular idea of programming and reprogramming, as well as modifying the look and feel of the robot. The idea that all one's computing, education, and entertainment (among other things) could be done through a "person" designed just for you is appealing as well. Someday I'd love for an android to read me a story, for instance, or teach me a martial art. It would also beat the freakin' pants off of Rosetta Stone for learning a new language, since immersion in that language would become trivial.
If freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free.

My Stories: Teacher: Lesson 1, Teacher: Lesson 2, Quick Corruptions, A New Purpose

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:12 am

I was in Kindergarten and was intrigued with Barbies in how I can make them do what I want. ...
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Just as I figured - you guys, for the most part, have pretty much the same reasons that I have for wanting a fembot in the first place. We definitely have something in common! :applause:
Last edited by fembot_stalker on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Yosuke wrote:I was in Kindergarten and was intrigued with Barbies in how I can make them do what I want. ...
You probably saw that movie SMALL SOLDIERS (19??), am I correct?

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:39 am

Remarkably I never did see that movie haha.
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Yosuke wrote:Remarkably I never did see that movie haha.
Here - watch it at this link before it gets taken off. Enjoy! :D