SHAZAM.

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

SHAZAM.

Post by fembot_stalker » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:39 am

Hello Folks:

I know that it's been a long while since I have spoken to you guys. I have been busy trying to make some extra money and talking to folks on other Internet forums. (Sorry!) On the night of Saturday, September 15, 2012, I was at Barnes and Noble going through a whole lot of books and magazines and stuff like that, and a couple of BLONDE female VCU graduate students who were studying marketing sat right beside me. (It was my lucky night that night!) Anyway, the one closest to me had short hair and the one who was further from me had much longer hair. The short-haired one was on her laptop looking at an Internet site that listed all kinds of stupid laws here in America, while the long-haired one was working on some project related to her studies. A bookstore would be the last place I thought where I could be near such attractive young ladies. It was just incredible and beautiful at the same time. The bookstore happened to have either satellite radio or a compact disc player, and it was playing some "alternative techno"-style music of some type. Anyway, after I began to come into the conversation about some stupid laws that Short-Hair was reading about on the Internet and everything, the ladies began to talk about the music that was playing. I got pretty curious too; the song that was playing sounded pretty nice. After I told them on how curious I was about what was being played, the long-haired chick got out her Internet computer cell phone and went into SHAZAM, one of the icon apps on her phone. After she activated that icon, it apparently took the musical sound and notes as input, and compared it to a wide database of similar music files. In less than two minutes, the phone said that the song was called "Purity Ring" by a group called Fineshrine . I immediately asked how she did all of that and she told me about what her SHAZAM icon does. I was simply amazed to the point of being stunned with my eyes and mouth wide open and everything; the last time I heard the word SHAZAM was way back in the day, from that live-action superhero show of the same name. (How many of you remember that one?) Technology is just simply amazing anymore; it gets more and more stranger. I believe that it won't be too long (maybe twenty years from now) until we have fully self-aware artificial intelligence - but that's another Internet forum altogether. How many of you here are familiar with the SHAZAM (!) app, or the group Fineshrine? They both sound wonderful don't they? Let me know how you all feel about this.

Right now, I've got to go. SHAZAM!

fembot_stalker :mrgreen:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

Sentient6
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: SHAZAM.

Post by Sentient6 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:41 pm

It's a handy little app, for sure. Can be difficult to get results from if you're in a noisy place and can't get close to the speakers though.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Oh, man, I thought this thread was about THIS guy...

ANDROID69
Identification: Android

Post by ANDROID69 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Hey Fellow ASFRains....
YUP going to show my age here.... I DO REMEBER the live action series of Shazam... As well As the live action Captain America, Incredible Hulk, Dr Strange movie, Spiderman movies with... Peter Fonda, & an Avengers special. ohh & the horrible Star Wars Christmas Special. hehe Also Wonder Women & Bionic Women .... they still hold a ahem special place:) your ol bub PETE#69/ANDROID69
<click> Your Fellow ASFRain & friend
PETE#69/ANDROID69

hokysmokes
Technosexuality: Built

Post by hokysmokes » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Robotman wrote:I am quite the savant at identifying songs... but only for stuff I know. :P
Would that be an audiot savant?

Sentient6

Post by Sentient6 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Was Peter Fonda really in any Spider-Man film productions? I can't find any info on that and if he was... a coincidence like that has some really eerie implications that would make this comic fan happy to have a drink in hand :|

hokysmokes
Technosexuality: Built

Post by hokysmokes » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Peter Parker played Spiderman. Don't know about the Fonda.

Sentient6

Post by Sentient6 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 am

I'm just saying, with this whole One More Day shit from a few years back, finding out that Fonda was in a Spider-Man production decades ago and went on to play Mephisto in Ghost Rider many years later would be one hell of a coincidence.

ANDROID69

Post by ANDROID69 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:40 am

yes he was these were tv made movies back in the late 70s early 80s they were like tv movies or mini series in these he worked for the Daily bugle, but only for Crime... I really dont rember any big name villans in them, hehe actually wore a skin tight spidy outfit... & his web shooters actuall shot nets at people... I rember watching these as kid with (RIP Brother) with my older Brother. I belive one was called The Amazing Spiderman
PETE#69/ANDROID69

ANDROID69

Post by ANDROID69 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:50 am

WHOOOOPPPPPSY CORRECTION ;) I do apologize , a thousand times I apologize:) it was Nichalous Hammond for the 1977 Series. note i was going of early memory from back in my childhood, but i do swear that in one of them was with Peter Fonda, but as I did a lil searching... I m wrong.
PETE#69/ANDROID69