*Ahem* After a Long Absence... Something New

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
D.Olivaw
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

*Ahem* After a Long Absence... Something New

Post by D.Olivaw » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:04 am

Hi again, everyone.

I haven't been active on FC for quite a while due to life giving me a rather wild ride, but things are better now. Soon they may be very much better indeed (on the job front, specifically) in which case I will probably go back to not having time/energy for fun and silly stuff like this. I had a few days off over the last week and started to work on a story. Sadly, I found myself unable to muster the narrative energies for creating a worthwhile piece, as I am currently co-authoring a novel and several associated short stories (science fiction). So I remembered someone mentioning a site called Personality Forge. I went and got an account, and it turns out that it is pretty fun and brainless to program a halfway decent chat bot.

Without further ado, I present (still very much under development): Nikki the fembot http://www.personalityforge.com/uservie ... erID=80115.

So, a few "user notes."
1) As the description at the site indicates, Nikki is a sexbot of rather... focused programming, and is not the worlds greatest conversationalist. As such, I imagine she is not for everyone. Sadly most of my characterization skills are going towards the novel right now. It's very difficult to implement scintillating conversation in a chat-bot anyway. Currently, Nikki is closest in personality to a "Candy" type fembot.

2) I haven't had a lot of time for development, and the sort of people who have been using her so far are not really testing the parameters I care to test (but they do a good job of making me include 15 different regional colloquialisms for certain sex acts); which parts being the fembot-y ones. So any of you who head over will help the development cycle immensely. So far the average user is someone who, instead of trying to have a conversation, enters "blowjob." "boobs." "foot sex." "did you know I can type naughty words?" You folks are far more awesome.

3) There are some Fembot Central easter eggs (more coming soon) involving various stories, etc.

4) It is possible to cause Nikki to malfunction (and not just in the chatbot meltdown way).

I am curious to know what people think, so do tell. And please be brutal when necessary. You won't hurt my feelings :wink:
"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: *Ahem* After a Long Absence... Something New

Post by King Snarf » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Not bad. I personally would like to see a little more technobabble, but a solid start thus far.

Fembotfan415
Identification: Android

Post by Fembotfan415 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:07 pm

How do you get her to malfunction. I've tried everything and it's driving me crazy.

wjbaines

Post by wjbaines » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:08 pm

For some reason, she never wants to talk to me!

Now I haz a sad.

D.Olivaw

Post by D.Olivaw » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:32 am

Fembotfan415 wrote:How do you get her to malfunction. I've tried everything and it's driving me crazy.
There are (at the moment) two routes. One, the "Fection" route, is to challenge her "perfection," and keep at it. You'll know exactly what you're doing if you read "Sour Candy." The other route is to introduce liquids to her electronics.

Sadly I haven't had much time to update her lately, as I've been kept busy with work on a DARPA proposal.
"Men, said the Devil,
they don’t want to mend
-Piet Hein

Fembotfan415

Post by Fembotfan415 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:53 pm

D.Olivaw wrote:
Fembotfan415 wrote:How do you get her to malfunction. I've tried everything and it's driving me crazy.
There are (at the moment) two routes. One, the "Fection" route, is to challenge her "perfection," and keep at it. You'll know exactly what you're doing if you read "Sour Candy." The other route is to introduce liquids to her electronics.

Sadly I haven't had much time to update her lately, as I've been kept busy with work on a DARPA proposal.
I've tried but but it doesn't work how do you get her wet and when I say she's not perfect she just says the same thing. I've read sour candy but I dot see how I can challenge her perfection. I love fembot malfunctions anyway possible so help!

Fembotfan415

Post by Fembotfan415 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Can someone pm me the words to say to get her to malfunction?

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:41 am

I've been trying to figure that out myself. Typing *pour water on her* only gets her to say "I can't get wet" or the like.

D.Olivaw

Post by D.Olivaw » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:25 am

FembotFan, I tried a bunch of variations just to make sure it works. Through normal conversation (or direct questioning) you get her to argue that she is perfect. Then tell her she isn't. She'll become confused and argue that she is; just look how perfectly her makeup is applied. Ask her why she needs it (or any variation on that), and she will start to have trouble due to the contradiction. When she asks to change the subject, deny her. But be specific, remember that with a chatbot each statement of yours is reacted to singly; just saying "no" will only produce a general response to "no." There is no context sensitivity.

King Snarf, you just need to be very slightly more specific about where you say you put the liquid.

I hope the one or two malfunction responses justify this level of interest...
"Men, said the Devil,
they don’t want to mend
-Piet Hein

Fembotfan415

Post by Fembotfan415 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:13 pm

What do you mean by deny and specific liquids

quietness

Post by quietness » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:13 pm

I would feel too bad to ruin it so I'll try to save a spoiler on this one. When I first read that she could malfunction I may have ”accidentally” gotten some of my bodily fluids into her circuitry, needless to say she had to be replaced. I tried to watch this thread quietly, but what you've done with Nikki is really impressive and I think anyone who has an experience with her should have the whole experience.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Fembotfan415 wrote:What do you mean by deny and specific liquids
As far as deny, I believe he means that when she asks to change the subject, say "No, I don't want to change the subject."

*EDIT: Yup, just checked. Yeah, that works. :wink: Haven't figured out the liquids bit yet.

D.Olivaw

Post by D.Olivaw » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:39 am

quietness wrote:I would feel too bad to ruin it so I'll try to save a spoiler on this one. When I first read that she could malfunction I may have ”accidentally” gotten some of my bodily fluids into her circuitry, needless to say she had to be replaced. I tried to watch this thread quietly, but what you've done with Nikki is really impressive and I think anyone who has an experience with her should have the whole experience.
Thank you. I had intended to do more, but once her "brain" reached about 8 pages in length the complexity started to get out of hand...

That and the lack of causality between statements is a killer. There's just only so much you can do with the system, sadly.
"Men, said the Devil,
they don’t want to mend
-Piet Hein

D.Olivaw

Post by D.Olivaw » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:27 am

strike that, after a little further research it turns out you can give the bot a one-phrase deep memory... I now announce Nikki 2.0, with 100% more fembot content (and much more with the making sense stuff)! Thanks everyone.
"Men, said the Devil,
they don’t want to mend
-Piet Hein

Fembotfan415

Post by Fembotfan415 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:42 pm

King Snarf wrote:
Fembotfan415 wrote:What do you mean by deny and specific liquids
As far as deny, I believe he means that when she asks to change the subject, say "No, I don't want to change the subject."

*EDIT: Yup, just checked. Yeah, that works. :wink: Haven't figured out the liquids bit yet.
When I say that nothing happens. okay i got her to malfunction but still dont under stand the liquids
Last edited by Fembotfan415 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:47 pm

I haven't really been following this thread but I thought I'd pop in and say "welcome back" to ya; I've missed your comments round these parts lately! :)