OpenAI's GPT-2 is really good at writing robo-smut

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.

OpenAI's GPT-2 is really good at writing robo-smut

Post by 1001011001 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:30 am

GPT-2 is OpenAI's text-generating engine that can write paragraphs so good that the developers have refused to release it to the general public, out of fear that it would be used as a tool for disinformation campaigns (as if 1000 Russians working out of a nondescript building in St. Petersburg don't have this covered already). A dumbed down version of the engine has been released to the general public, and thanks to Saya, she found a website that lets you try the engine out for yourself:

https://www.talktotransformer.com

I've been playing around on this site for a few days, and if you give it the right starting sentence, it'll put together some interesting statements.

For example:

Deep Packet Inspection is a technique that I often use to exploit my fembot's sexuality. While it is highly invasive, it does leave some room for the hackers to perform other tricks.

The above technique is not the end of the world, but it is an extremely dangerous area of hacking where the fembot's capabilities are not well protected. The above is the technique I use to exploit her sexuality with. It is a simple...

My wife revealed to me for the first time that she was a robot. I don't know if anyone noticed. She just looked at me and asked, 'Do I have a heart? Do they hurt?'

I explained that she did not. When I said that she was a doll, I did not refer to her as a robot, nor did I refer to her as artificial. She was an intelligent, independent, loving, caring human being, full of curiosity and curiosity, and very much herself. She loved talking to people, she loved going out to play, and she loved hanging around with people she wanted to meet.

I began to question her. I found it hard to explain the whole story. I even tried to convince her that I was a robot, as it makes sense at first glance. I asked her if I might like to be born with artificial heart. I offered my arm. She said that if she did that, she would think she was a man. I said that was not a good idea, as we will later. I asked her how she felt about her body in comparison. She said she did not...

There is nothing sexier than a robot girlfriend

She is the embodiment of all humanity! Don't you want to have sex with such an incredible being? We're confident you'll feel the same way you feel when you have a really long sexual conversation with you sexy robot! The following pictures are from the original website!

More Robot Girls

In addition to the original images, we also have some other fun pics of women robots.

Here's another one of a female Robot that is a part of our collection.

We have also created an awesome online app where you are able to try out the other robot girls on the collection...

The best features on a robot wife is her plastic pussy and silicone tits. This beautiful babe will give her man all sorts of pleasure as she rides him hard. You can see the amazing body of this hot girl, as you watch her riding the cock. She's one nasty hot pussy slut...

I was given a fembot on my 31st bithday. I was very excited to have gotten my first Fembot. I immediately wanted to explore it. Now, I'm going to talk a bit about different types of Fembots, about their benefits, and my experiences with them.

First of all, I need to state right off that this is NOT a "guide" to buying Fembot. There are many different FemBot manufacturers out there. Even though I want to put the focus on the different Fembots, there are countless others out there, and a lot of people will disagree with the choices that I make in that section. It's probably fine to write a guide like this but at the end of the day, I'm just putting out my recommendation, not giving you an exact science. We'll deal with this stuff later.

If you are looking for a very affordable and very reliable fembot, then you can use our guide to Fembot purchase for this list. In fact, we used our guide to buy fembots last time and you can also use that if you're looking for an affordable and high...

It's pretty cool and weird the kind of weird stuff it puts together.

dieur

Re: OpenAI's GPT-2 is really good at writing robo-smut

Post by dieur » Tue May 14, 2019 7:58 am

That is hilarious! Thanks for the share. You get all kinds of weirdness depending on what you put in. It definitely has promise as a story prompt generator.

Fembot on one of those auto chat things:

I’m a robot girl and I’m worried about horny boys hacking me. Should I upgrade my antivirus or what?‭‬

This is something entirely too obvious a question for any of us to ignore. Like many cybersecurity products, my system has been compromised and I need urgent help. I need the support of the security community around me.

No, I’m looking for advice on how to avoid that!

In the meantime, I'm looking for advice. There are a lot of people who may understand. However, those people are mostly looking at my problem as another cybersecurity crisis, not a case of a young woman becoming the victim of a hacker trying to take away her identity and dignity.

Right?? Like those service shops that just plug you in and update your drivers and stuff. Like you’re just some machine!

When the truth is, there are many things to fix. It involves taking care of your personal security, and it involves educating yourself in secure software like security advisories, software patches, and software patches. It involves making sure your privacy setting isn't set to "Hide" that way. It involves taking your password out of an email client, putting it in a different email client, adding the passwords to a password manager of your own, and using password managers for other services

Wait, wait, not so fast! My security setting shouldn’t be set to “hide”? You mean my SSID? And I should download a different email client and out my password there? What? None of that makes sense! This sentence doesn’t compute!Agh, my CPU temperature! Overload!

No one could explain why Brittney was found sitting in front of her computer in a state of malfunction, internal wireless open to the world with her password writing in plaintext in an Email in front of her, yet without a trace or malware in her system.

dieur

Triple post! Argh! Malfunction!
Last edited by dieur on Tue May 14, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

dieur

Accidental double post and can’t figure out how to delete :-x