Are we unique?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Miss Pris
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Are we unique?

Post by Miss Pris » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 pm

Hey there - does anyone know if we're the only technosexualities/ASFR forum? (I'm using this as opposed to bulletin board, like the 4chan robot fetish board, which I won't go near for 4chan reasons... if you consider 4chan a bulletin board, not a forum; I think there's more of a community/forum atmosphere here than 4chan, but correct me if I'm wrong - as I said, I've never been to their robot fetish area, but I know what the "discussion" style on 4chan tends to be like...) I think of subreddits kind of more like a bulletin board, than a forum, too. What do you guys think? (maybe I'm being too rigid with my definition of forum?) From both talking and lurking here, and from doing research on this site (thanks everyone again for indulging that! I'm almost done with the write-up!) I think there's so much more actual discussion and interaction going on here than the other sites - like a real forum (maybe a little literally, in the Roman sense of the word.) Anyone care to weigh-in here?

(Sorry for the ramble-y writing here - I'm a pretty tired at the moment...)

General
Identification: Human

Re: Are we unique?

Post by General » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:46 pm

I do know there are other folks that we would consider 'technosexuals' that don't frequent or even know about this board.

SecondLIfe is the main other area that I think of when it comes to sexual robots. There are a few areas there that are centered around robot content, though they are not nearly as active as they used to be. In the Venn diagram of robot sex there is some cross over between the two groups but also a lot of folks that don't touch.

Miss Pris

Post by Miss Pris » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Yeah - I pretty much thought so. Other than some more general areas that might have some talk about these interests, I think this place is the major hub (for forum pages in the English speaking world, at least. I don't know about the rest of the world.) That's kind of nice, though, to have a central location (in the name, right?) I kinda wish Mandroid Central was still around, though. I like Fembots and all, but I've been feeling very hetero lately.

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:51 am

I have finding other site talk about fembot a too. But seems here is the hot spot of fembot.

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:30 pm

Just found this,

http://www.femme-bot.com

Anyone know if it's similar?

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Silkscreen » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:46 pm

As it is fully locked and activation emails don't come through, I have to guess it's invitation-only … for some reason.

Esleeper

Post by Esleeper » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:53 pm

Miss Pris wrote:Hey there - does anyone know if we're the only technosexualities/ASFR forum? (I'm using this as opposed to bulletin board, like the 4chan robot fetish board, which I won't go near for 4chan reasons... if you consider 4chan a bulletin board, not a forum; I think there's more of a community/forum atmosphere here than 4chan, but correct me if I'm wrong - as I said, I've never been to their robot fetish area, but I know what the "discussion" style on 4chan tends to be like...) I think of subreddits kind of more like a bulletin board, than a forum, too. What do you guys think? (maybe I'm being too rigid with my definition of forum?) From both talking and lurking here, and from doing research on this site (thanks everyone again for indulging that! I'm almost done with the write-up!) I think there's so much more actual discussion and interaction going on here than the other sites - like a real forum (maybe a little literally, in the Roman sense of the word.) Anyone care to weigh-in here?

(Sorry for the ramble-y writing here - I'm a pretty tired at the moment...)
I've been on 4chan's robot fetish threads, and quite a bit of it is devoted to what qualifies as "robotic enough". Which is kind of sad, really.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:00 am

Svengli wrote:Just found this,

http://www.femme-bot.com

This was Evangeline Von Winters board. Think it was brought about when Fembot Central was out of commission a few years back as a meeting place while we were temporarily disenfranchised. It didn't see a lot of traffic but it was nice of Eve and Levi to set it up. There was nothing there that wasn't already here discussion wise. If I remember correctly you could also buy Eve's robot titles through the regular, non-bulletin board part of the site.

Edit: I don't know what kind of traffic it saw actually, I just remember that the number of posts was pretty low. I'm not sure most of us even knew it existed but I could be wrong.

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by fembot_stalker » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:46 pm

Svengli wrote:Just found this,

http://www.Femme-Bot.com

Silkscreen wrote:As it is fully locked and activation emails don't come through, I have to guess it's invitation-only … for some reason.

Cool! Thank you for the Internet links; I myself might try to check that out too. :nerd: :drooling: Too be honest with you though, it never really bothered me too much about us technophiles being in a tiny minority. "Normalphiles" - that is - most of the people who are more mainstream (depending upon what a Society or Individual defines as normal) generally wouldn't understand us too much anyway - especially me in particular, with my 300 to 500 other different fetishes and fantasies. As I got more into ASFR, BDSM and a whole of other stuff, I just simply realized that I was never really meant to be part of the mainstream anyway, so I gradually became accustomed to this way of life. Nowadays, I absolutely crave it. :transformer: :faceoff: 8) :)
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: