Brazzibots Episode 2- Discussion and Spoilers

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Brazzibots Episode 2- Discussion and Spoilers

Post by King Snarf » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:32 am

This thread is for specific discussion of Brazzibots Episode 2, featuring Nicolette Shea, Abigail Mac, and Alex Legend. The trailer released today, with the full episode and picture set coming Friday, March 8th.

The premise appears to be that human couple Abigail Mac and Alex Legend get a Brazzibot. And, of course, sex ensues, followed by the sudden but inevitable betrayal.

Now, it seems to have less overt fembot content than Episode 1, but it does have powering on, glowing eyes, voice distortion, and a POV with HUD effect. Also, it looks like Nicolette gets brought in on a furniture dolly, which... Yeah. :D (I blame Phil Carson's old bondage site for that particular kink.)

Nicolette has done some mannequin and doll stuff for Brazzers before, so she's got the blank stares and staying motionless thing down. We'll see how her fembot acting shakes out.

As for Abigail Mac, it would be a SHAME if this ends with Nicolette taking her back to the facility to get converted into or replaced with a Brazzibot ( :devil: ), but we'll see how that part plays out.

King Snarf

Re: Brazzibots Episode 2- Discussion and Spoilers

Post by King Snarf » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:27 am

Comes out tomorrow! Can't wait!

jknight_2000

Post by jknight_2000 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:46 am

Trust me, you can wait.

Part 3 - March 12th.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:06 am

Having watched it, it wasn't bad. Not as strong as Part One, but not bad. For whatever reason, the vocal effects that were in the trailer do not appear to be in the full version, which is a shame, because while Nicolette has some potential (more on that in a bit), there's a bit of inconsistency, and I think the "techno fuzz voice" would have helped to mask that a bit. Still, you've got a start-up sequence, glowing eyes, HUD, and a few other elements.

Now, as for Ms. Shea's performance, it wasn't bad. She's not quite as natural at it as Karma, but I think with a few more scenes like this under her belt, she'll improve. Her take on the robot voice is... cold, I guess the best way to describe it. Not monotone, just a blunt delivery, which can work. Her body language is also good; she does some great head cocks, and like the voice, she's got this cold, calculating stare quality going on with many of her expressions. Also, there's a blink and you'll miss it twitching effect, which I would have wished they'd linger on a bit.

As for the actual sex... Well, it's a Brazzers scene. Aside from a brief "magic finger" effect at the beginning, it's bog-standard Brazzers banging. Now, I can't necessarily fault that, for two main reasons.

A) It's a Brazzers scene with some elements we like, as opposed to a full on fetish movie. Or, to put it another way, Brazzers occasionally has some bondage elements in their films, but you'd never mistake one for a Kink.com scene.
B) Getting fembot dialogue and movements while doing sexy stuff is hard, I know. In my camming experience, I'm very, very lenient with girls about that part, allowing them to work to their comfort level. Same deal here. While it would be nice to hear some sexbot dirty talk and some movements, I personally can be a little forgiving at this stage.

jknight_2000

Post by jknight_2000 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:23 am

To offer a differing POV.

First off, Part 2 had way less fembot action, but that was NOT my main problem with this scene.

While, King Snarf was right about the scenes. Nicolette Shea was a letdown a Brazzibot. You pick the actress who looks to perfect to be true, and gave her the most generic speaking lines. (And the 69 seconds meme, just got annoying as hell.) But, the biggest offence of this scene ... was the humans treating the Brazzibot more like a thing ... than the actual Brazzibot itself.

So, much lost potential here.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:36 am

Well, I think them treating the 'bot as a thing was kind of the point. Standard stuff, really- you treat the robot like an appliance and then things go horribly, horribly wrong.

I will say that Nicolette's facial expressions combined with the glowing eye effect made for some chilling scenes. I was just watching it thinking, "THAT part at least works perfectly."