Scenario Chamber - FYOP (Classroom Update)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
JeffCapes
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Scenario Chamber - Reader-driven FYOP - Now with Twine

Post by JeffCapes » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Have just downloaded it. Am liking what I'm reading good work everyone.

KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:04 pm

This is awesome. Porting your story to Twine is a nice move. I also may or may not have stared at my screen for a good minute after getting more than the required amount of cores before realizing you didn't have the final exit route made, hehe.
I also like to point out how I love the new Superheroine scenario and the twist in its "plot" surprised me. :lol:
Also, that same scenario has 1 or 2 character droids that I could've sworn I've never seen in my multiple runs. Something with a name similar to Dominatrix er something? You did say your gonna expand on it, so I'll see it when it comes.
Can't wait to see more updates to your CYOA in the future. :thumbsup:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

LongTimeLurker
Identification: Human

Post by LongTimeLurker » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:16 pm

Thanks. everyone! Hopefully adding new content to Twine will go more quickly. However, that being said:
KinoLangDanzel wrote:Also, that same scenario has 1 or 2 character droids that I could've sworn I've never seen in my multiple runs. So mething with a name similar to Dominatrix er something? You did say your gonna expand on it, so I'll see it when it comes.
"The Robotrix" and "Moxie" are the hero and villain of the "civilian" portion of the chamber. My slow response was due to my attempting to finish this path up before replying, but I keep going down strange rabbit holes...

I'll update the thread whenever it's ready!

Toastdroid

Post by Toastdroid » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:28 pm

I really want to do fanart of this sometime.

Heads up also that some of the links in the girl next door and swords and sorcery chamber are broken cause they're still trying to link to the wiki.

As a suggestion as well I'd like the option to go full kleptomanic and send every droid to the lobby if feasible, want to leave the facility with an army of sexbots in tow.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:57 pm

I agree. Maybe once the exit is opened, we can find a charger and a bunch of depleted cores to swap out into the droids we took their cores from. An alternative if you want it to be "hard work" for what amounts to a "perfect ending" might be picking very specific scenarios that grant spare cores - say, we can salvage some from the various things we kill in the fantasy land scenario, for instance. Means we need to fight them as often as we can for as many spares as we can find.

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Lithorien » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:06 pm

I'm just curious if there have been any updates since the last post?

Lithorien

Post by Lithorien » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Double post, odd.

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:56 pm

I, too, am curious about an update since the last post.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

LongTimeLurker

Post by LongTimeLurker » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Toastdroid wrote:I really want to do fanart of this sometime.
That would be awesome!
Toastdroid wrote:Heads up also that some of the links in the girl next door and swords and sorcery chamber are broken cause they're still trying to link to the wiki.
Thanks for that, I think I found them all (it was caused by a space in the links). I'll have to coordinate with Robotman to upload the fix.
Toastdroid wrote:As a suggestion as well I'd like the option to go full kleptomanic and send every droid to the lobby if feasible, want to leave the facility with an army of sexbots in tow.
This is now far more feasible thanks to Twine :)
TheShoveller wrote:I agree. Maybe once the exit is opened, we can find a charger and a bunch of depleted cores to swap out into the droids we took their cores from. An alternative if you want it to be "hard work" for what amounts to a "perfect ending" might be picking very specific scenarios that grant spare cores - say, we can salvage some from the various things we kill in the fantasy land scenario, for instance. Means we need to fight them as often as we can for as many spares as we can find.
The general plan was to have tailor the ending to how the player engages with the story - but if you're trying to save a lot of fembots, then I suppose there will be an ending where you have the most fembots waiting with you. Maybe if you get all possible fembots I can add something special :)
Lithorien wrote:I'm just curious if there have been any updates since the last post?
No, sorry - I've been busy with work, and am not sure when I'm going to be able to finish this up. Hopefully within the next few months.

LongTimeLurker

Classroom Chamber Added, New Version at FembotLabs

Post by LongTimeLurker » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:16 am

The latest version is available here.

The current scenarios Include:
* Girl Next Door
* Swords & Sorcery
* A Night at the Opera (co-written with Epitaph)
* Superheroes
* Classroom

New in this update:
* Classroom chamber, with a lot of help from Johnny Boy, Pylon, and PrussiAntique (thanks, guys!)
* Fixed links in Girl Next Door and Swords and Sorcery chambers
* Added "Credits" page for all the contributors (let me know if I've left anyone out!)
* Added terminal and glitch effects

Not in this update:
* An actual ending :(

In progress (not playable):
* Camping
* Superhero (civilian path)
* An actual ending for real though

As always, please let me know if you find any bugs or have any comments / criticisms / suggestions.
Last edited by LongTimeLurker on Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lithorien

Re: Scenario Chamber - FYOP (Classroom Update)

Post by Lithorien » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:34 am

Oh this is most excellent. <3 Is there any chance this will be uploaded to the Wiki like it was last time (with the v6 update) for download, especially for those of us who aren't on the FL Discord?

LongTimeLurker

Post by LongTimeLurker » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:24 am

Lithorien wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:34 am Oh this is most excellent. <3 Is there any chance this will be uploaded to the Wiki like it was last time (with the v6 update) for download, especially for those of us who aren't on the FL Discord?
Yes! The wiki doesn't support html uploads just yet, but efforts are being made! If and when it happens, I'll update this thread.

In the meantime, try this link and let me know if it works for you.

Edit - seems like it does! I'll update the links.

Edit - testing compressed file
Last edited by LongTimeLurker on Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lithorien

Post by Lithorien » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:42 pm

LongTimeLurker wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:24 am
Lithorien wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:34 am Oh this is most excellent. <3 Is there any chance this will be uploaded to the Wiki like it was last time (with the v6 update) for download, especially for those of us who aren't on the FL Discord?
Yes! The wiki doesn't support html uploads just yet, but efforts are being made! If and when it happens, I'll update this thread.

In the meantime, try this link and let me know if it works for you.
Oh that worked beautifully. Thank you so much!

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:06 pm

The "Girl Next Door" path of "Give her a hand with something else", "Keep going", "Yes, here", "back off" and "defuse the situation" is supposed to have a choice where you stay with Amber's mom or go with Amber, but both choices have you stay with her mom.

Also, same chamber, if you go downstairs after your "encounter" with Amber (from any path where her mom is still intact", the choices of "Take her core" and "see if a kiss wakes her up" give the same result (taking her core).

Not trying to nitpick for negatives here, just saying I noticed those issues. And seeing my name in the maintenance log gave me that warm, fuzzy feeling inside. :mrgreen:

Keep up the excellent work! :D
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

LongTimeLurker

Post by LongTimeLurker » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:37 pm

That's not nitpicking at all - nice bug finds, Duke! I've fixed them both for the next update.

Absinthe

Post by Absinthe » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:55 pm

Damn this is dead. I’m not sure if I should be necro-ing like this, but I feel it necessary to bump it to see whatever in the hell happened.

madx1

Post by madx1 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:04 pm

Errr, just a question, anyone have tips on how to modify the html file?

I wanna try an update of my own if possible

Thanks,
-Madx1

LongTimeLurker

Post by LongTimeLurker » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:24 am

madx1 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:04 pm Errr, just a question, anyone have tips on how to modify the html file?

I wanna try an update of my own if possible

Thanks,
-Madx1
You can edit the file in Twine (using the SugarCube syntax). I plan on adding a guide on how to edit the story to add your own chambers on the wiki at SOME point. Feel free to DM me with any questions - the best place to reach me is probably the discord server.
Absinthe wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:55 pm Damn this is dead. I’m not sure if I should be necro-ing like this, but I feel it necessary to bump it to see whatever in the hell happened.
Not dead, just... resting? Haven't had a lot of time to write, but I am close to finishing the next scenario.

I mean... more "close" than close, but... whenever it's ready, it'll show up here.