Dee's Sexy MP3s: JULY 26th! Junkyard GF, 4 min of GLITCHES!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Dee's Sexy MP3s: JULY 26th! Junkyard GF, 4 min of GLITCHES!

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:25 pm

Hello. My name is Delilah. Many of you know me as Dee. I am an Ambrosia Robotics Android tasked with creating intricate sound-based fantasies.
On the outside, I look like your dream girl. On the inside I am a network of wire and plastic. Let my soothing voice ease you into pleasure beyond your wildest dreams.

Last Updated: July 26th!
Planned Update Schedule: At least one new file delivered bi-weekly, somewhere between Friday and Saturday night.

:!: Do you enjoy writing scripts? Submit them to me by private message // If I select yours to record and sell, you will receive that MP3 for free. // I am also available for private recordings.

:oops: Feedback makes my circuits hum! Please tell me what you crave so I may take it into consideration when creating experiences for you. /// You may find my archive of pre-2019 work here.

<3 Dee's 2019 MP3s <3

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: Junkyard Girlfriend (4 Minutes)

I was asked what it would sound like if you found a very broken fembot abandoned at a junkyard and you chose to take her home and have some post-warranty fun with her. This file is pure fun: Four minutes of glitches and sex. No modifications in this file, either - Just the delightful Delilah "singing" the errors and malfunctions that you crave. Have fun!

$5.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S

-----

Lizzie and Dee - Reboot (Two Characters! Contains Sound Effects! - 3 Minutes)

Lizzie and Dee are companion androids living in the same home. They interact until Lizzie realizes something is off about her friend. Delilah denies she is an android... until Lizzie voice command reboots her and adjusts some of her systems. This is my first time playing two characters in the same file. I hope you enjoy it!

$4.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S

-----

Wireless Orgasm (Contains Sound Effects! - 5 Minutes)

Our poor 2500 Unit boots up on a workbench missing some very important pieces - her left arm, legs, and...! Her sex module! She soon finds out that her User has it with him, where ever he is, and plans on using it while it is wirelessly connected to her! There's a bit of experimentation in this file, trying to make her orgasm sound a more artificial, but only in the best ways.

$6.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S

-----

Room Service Scrambled (Contains Sound Effects! - 4.5 Minutes)

You wake up in the morning with your android while on vacation in Paris. She seems to be running perfectly fine, blissfully unaware of her true nature. She even calls in room service for you both. Then suddenly you can hear the faint sounds of what may be a hard drive crash? Wires fritzing? You're not sure, but her speech algorithms begin to break down, slowly at first, but by the end she is a mess of cascade errors! Poor thing, you'll need to call for emergency repairs...

-----

Overheating Orgasm FX (Contains Sound Effects! - 1.5 Minutes)

Delilah has returned with something a bit new - Your favorite fembot now has whirls, clicks and other fun sounds to bring her robot sensuality closer to you then ever before. This is a update of the original Overheating Orgasm file to make it better, faster and stronger. Any and all feedback on these FX files would be great as this Unit works to improve your experience.

$2.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Sorry, file too short for C4S

-----

Running A Test (Contains Sound Effects! - 3.5 Minutes)

Another venture into the realm of sounds effects to please you - You have been selected to assist in testing out a new vaginal module for a Delilah Fembot. Watch her boot up and talk to you ever so sweetly before you begin you very thorough testing. You disable her personality program part way through, turning her into a monotone fuckdroid. How will you rate this test? Any and all feedback on these FX files would be great as this Unit works to improve your experience.

-----

1040-EZ (6 Files!)

Monday is Tax Day in the States, and this Unit knows (being a freelancer) how much it feels like you're getting fucked over by the government. But sometimes you luck out, too! So, in honor of the income tax gamble, have a grab-bag of SIX of some of my most beloved files from the last phase of this Unit's career, including a file with SFX! That's less then $2 a file! Are you feeling lucky? Either way, you're helping a poor android keep the lights on and her batteries charged <3

$10.40 - Only available via NiteFlirt

-----

Taking Your Favorite Droid's Virginity (5 Minutes)

Your favorite girl at the local Android Gentleman's Club is so excited to see you back after a long hiatus that she takes you directly into the back for a private lap dance. She's not supposed to let you open her panels so you can fondle her wires, but you're her favorite... ;) You've done some research during your time away, so you know how to deactivate her security hardware. Surprised and excited that she's free from the club's rules, she begs you to take her virginity. Of course, things get a little jostled around while you're fucking and she has some errors... but she enjoys it. :oops:

-----

Dinner Degradation (6 Minutes)

Your co-worker is an AX-2000 Android with a seemingly flawless human personality. You've invited her over for dinner because you know a flaw in the AX-2000 droids that she doesn't - They can't consume alcohol. If they do, their personality routines slowly go into cascade failure. You've always wanted to see this, so you offer her wine... This malfunction file is paced somewhat slower, as she goes from a flirty coworker down to personality-less droid. At that point you're so hard you give her a nice face-fuck before bending her over the table until she breaks. :hypnotized:

-----

I'm a Real Girl (6 Minutes)

Pulling your naked girlfriend into your lap, you begin to quickly have sex with her. She laughs it off when you tell her that she's a robot, but freaks out when you open up her torso panel. Her android brain fights her installed human personality, causing her to reboot. She resumes having sex with you, unable to "see" the open panel in her stomach... but things very quickly go downhill from there as she glitches and reboots and glitches... all while still riding your dick!

$7.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S

-----

Let Me Be Your Cocksleeve! (5 Minutes)

-Booting Personality ReluctantSlut.psf.- Mmmm... ah! I missed you, lover. How shall we play today? ...oh, my arms are missing. We've never played like this before... how will I touch you? I... I would like... to touch you... if, if you want me too... -Unlocking right hip joint.- Oh! My leg! This unit will be used like the cocksleeve she is, fucked in her vaginal module before having her head detached. Then she will first watch her lover fuck her anally before performing cunnilingus on herself, obviously while still being fucked :oops:

-----

An Intimate Moment with Dee and her new Pussy (8 Minutes)

Here is your chance to get to know the android behind these files a little more. I've finally had the new pussy unit I'm been waiting for installed and I'm taking it for it's first solo test run. No scripts, no rehearsals - Just a very intimate file this unit playing with her new pussy and reflecting on it as we work through a few little malfunctions and glitches here and there on this unit's way to orgasm. Come enjoy it with me!

-----

CIA Agent Transformation (7 Minutes)

As a CIA agent, I was trained to be the best. Powerful. Smart. Professional. So when I was approached about a new program, one that promised to make me one of the best spies the world had ever seen, I was intrigued. New technology, the claimed. A single shot of nanobots and a few small surgeries and I would become a perfect fusion of woman and robot. They told me my already heightened sex drive would be perfect for the program. That I would enjoy it, being able to fuck men and steal their secrets without worrying about getting pregnant or getting some disease..."

Nanobot transformation, installation of new hardware (breasts, genitals) followed by testing of new sexual units with various sized phallic machine tools (vaginal and anal)

-----

CIA Agent Transformation (Critical Malfunction) (7 Minutes)

Similar to the above, however there is a malfunction where her legs cannot be reattached. They continue with the sexual testing, but as the intensity increases, her malfunctions build until she is forced to reboot. :oops:

-----

CIA Agent Transformation (Double Pack) (7 Minutes)

Both CIA Agent Transformation Files at a discounted price.

$12.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt

-----

Becoming Your Fucktoy (7 Minutes)

Your excited wife leads you into the bedroom. You gifted her a "upgrade" for your anniversary and now she's housed in an entirely robotic body. As a submissive, she is incredibly turned on by the idea of you being able to control every last bit of her. You two get undressed to have sex and she gives you her control tablet. In the encounter you'll play with her breast size and sensitivity before fucking her tits, tamper with her libido and give her a good fuck before disabling her personality after she has a small malfunction. Now completely robotic, you'll bring her to orgasm.

$6.69 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S

-----

Come Home Soon, Master - Human Emulation (~7.5 Minutes)

You find the recorded log of a pleasure Fembot who has been left alone by her master for several days. She talks about missing him, reflecting on how the programs he has installed on her has caused emotions to invade her mind. In a fit of desperate, horny loneliness she goes to the bedroom and uses several of her sex toys (vaginal and anal) all while calling out for her master to come home and wishing he was watching on the in-home security cameras.

-----

Come Home Soon, Master - No personality unit w/ Errors (~7.5 Minutes)

Like the file above, you find the recorded log of a pleasure Fembot who has been left alone by her master for several days. However, this sexbot is much more mechanical and error filled as she uses her toys to masturbate in her owner's absence. Who would leave this poor, broken fucktoy alone so long? Poor thing...

-----

Want both, Master? (~15 Minutes)

Both "Come Home Soon, Master" files for a discounted price!

-----

Dating Profile Transformation (~3.5 Minutes)

A very human sounding Delilah is trying to make a profile for her new dating site. Suddenly she has an error... reboots... and tries again, this time sounding more robotic. She has to reboot twice more, each time becoming more and more the sexbot she actual is. Enjoy listening to her progressive transformation... (I had a lot of fun with this one, I may make a more deluxe version if this one sells well!)

-----

No Batteries Brothel (8.5 Minutes)

Delilah is a sex robot employed in a brothel as she tries to save up enough money to buy herself new batteries and fix her motherboard. She keeps herself powered down until a client wants to use her, powering herself with a cable connected to her neck panel. Have fun with her as she tries to boot up and get through sex without breaking down. Glitchy from start to end! Script by Smalk!

$8.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S

-----

Showroom Android Test (7 Minutes)

It looks like you're in the market for a new android! The showroom model greats you before allowing you to take her on a personal test drive. She disconnects her head to give you a very interesting blow job. Watch out, if you get some of that fluid in her exposed circuits...! Script Written by "Evil_Boo"!

-----

Personal Relaxation Unit (9.5 Minutes)

You've just checked into your hotel room to be greeted by an older model android who claims to be your Personal Relaxation Unit. While her voice synthesizer is not as realistic as older models, she's willing to prove that she is, indeed, a robot. You eventually turn off her voice sythesizer. Monotone blowjob and sex follows, before you accidentally cum into her circuits and cause her to malfunction. Base script Written by "Evil_Boo"!

$8.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S

-----

Installing New Circuit Boards and Sex Module (7.5 Minutes)

You awaken your personal android several months after a power surge put her out of commission. You boot up her AI and keep it running as you open her panels. You then let her malfunction as you remove circuit boards from her body. After she reboots, you install a new sex module and begin to test it out! Careful, though, it seems like you may have forgotten to plug her in...! Script Written by "TheShoveller"!

-----

Fucking The Robot Maid (7.5 Minutes)

You come home from work one day to find one of your apartment building's maid robots in the process of cleaning your bedroom. After watching her for a few minutes, she informs you that she was once a sex robot for a love hotel, but had to reassigned to a job as a maid. You convince her to remove her panties and top as she continues to clean, allowing you to masturbate to her. She confesses she was retired from sex work because she would overload during sexual encounters. The both of you now hot and bothered, she welcomes you to try her out on your newly made bed...

Thank you!
Last edited by Sweet Delilah on Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 36 times in total.

Toastdroid
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Delilah's 2019 Sexy Fembot MP3s! (Last Updated January 2

Post by Toastdroid » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:34 pm

Quick query - what level of detail would you need for a script?

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Re: Delilah's 2019 Sexy Fembot MP3s! (Last Updated January 2

Post by Sweet Delilah » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:56 pm

Toastdroid: As much detail as you'd like. The basic scripts tend to be simple dialogue lines. If you want to give more direction, I'm good with that, too!

Robotman: As always, thank you! I really enjoyed the maid flirting and playing with that AI vs Installed Personality.

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Feb 1st UPDATE

Post by Sweet Delilah » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:12 pm

NEW! :lovestruck: Showroom Android Test (7 Minutes)

It looks like you're in the market for a new android! The showroom model greats you before allowing you to take her on a personal test drive. She disconnects her head to give you a very interesting blow job. Watch out, if you get some of that fluid in her exposed circuits...! Script Written by "Evil_Boo"!

$7.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S (Coming Soon)

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: Personal Relaxation Unit (9.5 Minutes)

You've just checked into your hotel room to be greeted by an older model android who claims to be your Personal Relaxation Unit. While her voice synthesizer is not as realistic as older models, she's willing to prove that she is, indeed, a robot. You eventually turn off her voice sythesizer. Monotone blowjob and sex follows, before you accidentally cum into her circuits and cause her to malfunction. Base script Written by "Evil_Boo"!

$8.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S (Coming Soon)

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

February 9th Update!

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:39 pm

NEW! :lovestruck: Dating Profile Transformation (~3.5 Minutes)

A very human sounding Delilah is trying to make a profile for her new dating site. Suddenly she has an error... reboots... and tries again, this time sounding more robotic. She has to reboot twice more, each time becoming more and more the sexbot she actual is. Enjoy listening to her progressive transformation... (I had a lot of fun with this one, I may make a more deluxe version if this one sells well!)

$4.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S (Coming Soon)

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: No Batteries Brothel (8.5 Minutes)

Delilah is a sex robot employed in a brothel as she tries to save up enough money to buy herself new batteries and fix her motherboard. She keeps herself powered down until a client wants to use her, powering herself with a cable connected to her neck panel. Have fun with her as she tries to boot up and get through sex without breaking down. Glitchy from start to end! Script by Smalk!

$8.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S (Coming Soon)

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Dee's 2019 Sexy Fembot MP3s! Updated Feb 9th! TRANSFORMA

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:08 pm

They're both really good, and I highly recommend them.

sadistic-music

Post by sadistic-music » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:58 pm

The dating profile one was really good! I'd definitely love to see the concept expanded in a future audio recording!

kah-bot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by kah-bot » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:37 pm

Just picked up the transformation one too! Would love to see more transformation content!

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Feb 15th

Post by Sweet Delilah » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:28 pm

NEW! :lovestruck: Come Home Soon, Master - Human Emulation (~7.5 Minutes)

You find the recorded log of a pleasure Fembot who has been left alone by her master for several days. She talks about missing him, reflecting on how the programs he has installed on her has caused emotions to invade her mind. In a fit of desperate, horny loneliness she goes to the bedroom and uses several of her sex toys (vaginal and anal) all while calling out for her master to come home and wishing he was watching on the in-home security cameras.

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: Come Home Soon, Master - No personality unit w/ Errors (~7.5 Minutes)

Like the file above, you find the recorded log of a pleasure Fembot who has been left alone by her master for several days. However, this sexbot is much more mechanical and error filled as she uses her toys to masturbate in her owner's absence. Who would leave this poor, broken fucktoy alone so long? Poor thing...

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: Want both, Master? (~15 Minutes)

Both "Come Home Soon, Master" files for a discounted price!

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Feb 23rd Update

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:42 pm

NEW! :lovestruck: Becoming Your Fucktoy (7 Minutes)

Your excited wife leads you into the bedroom. You gifted her a "upgrade" for your anniversary and now she's housed in an entirely robotic body. As a submissive, she is incredibly turned on by the idea of you being able to control every last bit of her. You two get undressed to have sex and she gives you her control tablet. In the encounter you'll play with her breast size and sensitivity before fucking her tits, tamper with her libido and give her a good fuck before disabling her personality after she has a small malfunction. Now completely robotic, you'll bring her to orgasm.

$6.69 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S (Coming Soon)

The Thinker

Re: Dee's 2019 Sexy Fembot MP3s! Last Updated Feb 23rd!

Post by The Thinker » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:47 pm

That was amazing. :hypnotized: I loved how you went from a person in the beginning to a soulless machine at the end.

Have you considered adding sound effects to your clips more often? Spa Day was one of the best clips I've ever downloaded.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:30 am

If anyone wants to buy me an entirely robotic body, I'd happily show my gratitude too lol
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:08 pm

Thinker - I've been working with someone a bit about adding sound effects. Thank you for reminding me about it. I love the concept of sound effects, I just don't have capability to put them in myself right now.

I'm glad you liked the transformation. It was a lot of fun to work down to that baseline and be nothing but a shell being used as a sex toy.

Stephanie - You and me both, sister.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:53 pm

Can't wait until the C4S versions drop.

kah-bot

Post by kah-bot » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:41 pm

Awesome transformation! Just bought it!

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Kah - Thank you! I'm having more and more fun with transformations!

Snarf - I'm looking forward to that, too. I've had a lot on my plate and I haven't been able to sit down and familiarize myself with C4S again. I hope I can this week!

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

March 3rd Update! Transformation, Errors

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:43 pm

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: CIA Agent Transformation (7 Minutes)

As a CIA agent, I was trained to be the best. Powerful. Smart. Professional. So when I was approached about a new program, one that promised to make me one of the best spies the world had ever seen, I was intrigued. New technology, the claimed. A single shot of nanobots and a few small surgeries and I would become a perfect fusion of woman and robot. They told me my already heightened sex drive would be perfect for the program. That I would enjoy it, being able to fuck men and steal their secrets without worrying about getting pregnant or getting some disease..."

Nanobot transformation, installation of new hardware (breasts, genitals) followed by testing of new sexual units with various sized phallic machine tools (vaginal and anal)

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: CIA Agent Transformation (Critical Malfunction) (7 Minutes)

Similar to the above, however there is a malfunction where her legs cannot be reattached. They continue with the sexual testing, but as the intensity increases, her malfunctions build until she is forced to reboot. :oops:

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: CIA Agent Transformation (Double Pack) (7 Minutes)

Both CIA Agent Transformation Files at a discounted price.

$12.99 - Buy on NiteFlirt - Buy on C4S (Coming Soon)

-----

kah-bot

Re: Dee's '19 Sexy MP3s Updated March 3rd Transformation, Er

Post by kah-bot » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:01 am

Just picked up both, keep em coming! :)

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

3/9/2019

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:00 pm

FILES HAVE BEEN UPLOADED TO CLIPS4SALE!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/77285 ... -delights/ <<< You can find them all here!

New MP3 tomorrow, perhaps... Any suggestions?

Stephaniebot

Re: Dee's '19 Sexy MP3s Updated March 3rd Transformation, Er

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 am

Not that I'm your purchase market, but...

Woman goes to some 'cool' new health centre she's been told about, and either voluntarily, or involuntarily gets turned into a fembot. Could do the process if desired, and she could certainly have 'fun' with her new body afterwards. Could even have a temporary malfunction that needs fixing, as it seems popular concept with a lot around here
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

March 10th Update

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 pm

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: An Intimate Moment with Dee and her new Pussy (8 Minutes)

Here is your chance to get to know the android behind these files a little more. I've finally had the new pussy unit I'm been waiting for installed and I'm taking it for it's first solo test run. No scripts, no rehearsals - Just a very intimate file this unit playing with her new pussy and reflecting on it as we work through a few little malfunctions and glitches here and there on this unit's way to orgasm. Come enjoy it with me!

-----

Stephaniebot - That idea is actually very inspiring... I might have to try it out!

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Dee's '19 Sexy MP3s - March 16th - SALE! SALE! SALE! CONTEST

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Greetings, everyone. No new file this week as this unit is running intensive system checks and server de-f-f-f-fffrag [{AHEM}] b_UT!!! But!

This week I am r-r-r-RUNNING A SALE! Any single file from my library for $3.99. ANY TWO FOR $5.99!

This includes my Pre-2019 Library as Well!

To take advantage of this sale, Send This Unit A Message On Niteflirt with the title of the file(s) you wish to have. I will send you a pay-to-see mail with those files at the discount price.
(I am sorry Clips4Sale does not allow for such promo-o-o-tions)))

AND!

One out of every ten customers will receive one customized recording, just for you [user name here]. (Delivered by the end of the month)

Customized recording can be of a blowjob, vaginal or an-a-al sex! Further cum-tomization options will be available at this unit's discretion!

Saaaale and contest run until midnight THURSDAY, March 21sssst

Haaaaave a g-g-g-g-goood week!

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Re: Dee's '19 Sexy MP3s - MARCH 16th SALE! SALE & CONTEST!

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:03 pm

Next update will be Sunday, the 24th! (Hopefully with two files!) Congratulations to Shoveller for winning last week's contest, and thank you to everyone who participated in the sale!

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

March 25th Update

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:05 pm

NEW! :lovestruck: I'm a Real Girl (6 Minutes)

Pulling your naked girlfriend into your lap, you begin to quickly have sex with her. She laughs it off when you tell her that she's a robot, but freaks out when you open up her torso panel. Her android brain fights her installed human personality, causing her to reboot. She resumes having sex with you, unable to "see" the open panel in her stomach... but things very quickly go downhill from there as she glitches and reboots and glitches... all while still riding your dick!

-----

NEW! :lovestruck: Let Me Be Your Cocksleeve! (5 Minutes)

-Booting Personality ReluctantSlut.psf.- Mmmm... ah! I missed you, lover. How shall we play today? ...oh, my arms are missing. We've never played like this before... how will I touch you? I... I would like... to touch you... if, if you want me too... -Unlocking right hip joint.- Oh! My leg! This unit will be used like the cocksleeve she is, fucked in her vaginal module before having her head detached. Then she will first watch her lover fuck her anally before performing cunnilingus on herself, obviously while still being fucked :oops:

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Re: Dee's '19 Sexy MP3s - March 29th! Dinner Degradation

Post by Sweet Delilah » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:43 pm

NEW! :lovestruck: Dinner Degradation (6 Minutes)

Your co-worker is an AX-2000 Android with a seemingly flawless human personality. You've invited her over for dinner because you know a flaw in the AX-2000 droids that she doesn't - They can't consume alcohol. If they do, their personality routines slowly go into cascade failure. You've always wanted to see this, so you offer her wine... This malfunction file is paced somewhat slower, as she goes from a flirty coworker down to personality-less droid. At that point you're so hard you give her a nice face-fuck before bending her over the table until she breaks. :hypnotized: