Fembots, Mombots, and what's not okay bots.

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

How do you feel about fembots and incest

Stepmom Bot is Okay
18%
Stepmombot is NOT Okay
5%
Mombot is Okay
15%
Mombot is NOT Okay
10%
Sibling Bot is Okay
11%
Sibling Bot is NOT Okay
11%
Step-Sibling Bot is Okay
19%
Step-Sibling Bot is NOT Okay
3%
NONE OF THIS IS OKAY
8%

Total votes: 144

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Fembots, Mombots, and what's not okay bots.

Post by TheShoveller » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:30 pm

Personally, I think "step-relations" would be okay, because there never was a clear relation between you and the person they are or were supposed to be. With one based off a real person... I can't shake the fact that your "sister" is designed off your REAL sister, which is just odd to me. Then again, I'm someone who would treat a fembot as a person, lock stock and barrel, so that's not saying much for me.

I've always liked the idea of a step-mombot, if only because mothers seem like this ideal "nice, warm, safe thing," and not all mothers are, sadly, actually nice, safe, warm things. Though that could be that one story from the manga Doll that I keep thinking of, where the kid reads nothing but Santa Claus is Coming to Town and he has a shitbag for a mom.

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:22 pm

I have occasionally run across MC incest stories that were OK. But Ok by itself isn't great. The problem with incest it's fans are very into it and so the rest of story is kind perfunctory.

And haven't seen any robot with incest that were interesting. I mean, how can a robot be related to someone anyway. It's a robot.

Saya
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:42 pm

Seeing as how I wrote a story with this as its basic premise, I should probably throw my hat in the ring, no?

First off, I know this probably sounds like a bit of a looping record for me, but there's a distinction between reality and fantasy. The point of "taboo" for me is when a hypothetical and potentially objectionable scenario becomes something acted upon in real life. And while there are some fetishes that I morally object to and have no interest in, it does not behoove me to pass any judgments on them, either. Stones and glass houses, y'know. Obviously, a lot of us are into things that we would never act on IRL and don't find attractive outside of a technosexual context, and I feel this certainly qualifies.

With that being said, it's (hopefully) no surprise that I object to incest IRL. Its psychologically and physiologically damaging, usually has underlying factors that are signs of a deeply dysfunctional individual or living situation and is dangerous for future generations of the same family line, arguably for the whole of the human race. But I find the idea appealing in the context of fembot fantasy as part a generalized fantasy of objectification (again, not cool IRL).

It's less "oh gee mom's hot I'm gonna' fuck her" and more "oh gee mom's a fembot this means I can do whatever". A big part of the eroticism for me is that sudden, or perhaps gradual change from being mom or sister into gynoid or fembot, and personally, being the fembot in this situation is the most appealing to me. It also happens to apply to non-incestual relationships, too, like if someone discovers that a roommate is an android, or a husband decides that they want to start treating wifebot more like a 'bot instead of a wife. Suddenly the dynamics get changed or flipped and it becomes an exciting exploration of a new relationship, or at least a new reality. I feel, at least, it's just a different variation of that. So the incest part for me is, largely, part of the set-up.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:13 am

As someone pointed out, strictly, unless you're a robot from the same batch, you cant be related to a fembot. On the other hand, if its your sister, or mother, or any other relation that you've grown up with for years, assuming them to be human, the relationship model would be different.

I dont get the fascination with incest, let me say, of any kind. As someone said, it seems to appeal to a number of MC writers (some way too much!), but I either tend to pass on them, skim past any sex stuff, or wince at it, depending how good the rest of the story has been. I have slightly less issues with ff stuff, than anything involving a man, but even then I tend to try and forget they're related, in truth.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:04 pm

Despite commissioning that mombot series of pictures, I'm no fan of incest, even in fiction. It was just for the really sexy milfbot. I guess I could tolerate step sisters and mother, but not if they've been living together for years like a real family.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Last edited by liliwinnt6 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

tectile

Post by tectile » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:01 pm

I voted that it's all OK.
If it's a bot that looks like your mom/sibling then it's a bot and not to be confused with a human family member.
I've posted some links to stories and videos that deal with this subject too.
That being said, It's just not something I'm interested in ever doing.
I guess the best way to express how I feel about the subject is this.
I have a close relative who is a very attractive lady. She's smart, sometimes funny and has a great kind heart.
The idea of having sex with a robot duplicate of her just would never be on the table. Not because it's taboo, it just would never happen. My gut and brain agree that it's not something I would even consider.

SneezerWeezer1337

Post by SneezerWeezer1337 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:41 pm

I for one find the idea of a robot clone of mom to be my most favorite scenario ever. Period. It's my number one fantasy. Keep in mind, I have no real attraction to my real life mom as a human. But mom as a fembot? That's a different story. That said, this all is fantasy and fiction. If you don't want to read the incest stories, nothing is stopping you from not reading them. It's not like they are flooding this website anyways. In fact, I'd love to see more on here. And no, I would never fuck any of my relatives in real life. Incest in real life would lead to a whole host of problems. But feeding that fantasy of mine through erotica and manips and whatnot is a way to explore the ideas and feelings associated with it. Hopefully I'm not in the minority here but I wanted to speak out because, like I said, a mombot is the hottest thing ever to me.