Awesome freelance artist needs your help!!!!

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Awesome freelance artist needs your help!!!!

Post by Muchacho » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:52 am

Hey guys... I just found an awesome freelance artist on Twitter who is going through some serious stuff with his dad's health right now.

He draws sexy girls and his style is amazing and I'm doing my part to support him. Please try to not to give him so complicated stuff since he doesn't know about our fetish and he doesn't have that much experience drawing full metal robot girls. (Maybe a malfunctioning girl with normal human skin or small open panels will be fine lol)

I would absolutely order a commission from him but since I finished my cancer treatment, I haven't been able to get a job and I'll have to wait until the next year (the next month or two months lol).

Okay, here's the link to his tweet:

https://twitter.com/DoctorZexxck/status ... 20484?s=19

I really hope you give him a chance... :thumbsup:

Extyr

Re: Awesome freelance artist needs your help!!!!

Post by Extyr » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:55 pm

I really like his style, but I find him too expensive for the level of detail.

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:44 pm

Kishin wrote:How are you feeling man? :faceoff:
Thanks for asking, man. I've been feeling well. Fortunately, the oncologist decided to not to give me chemotherapies because the testicle removal surgery was enough. I just have to go to appointments with him every three months to check if my tumoral markers are all right. But I've been kind of frustrated because I've been unemployed since I finished college and I'll have to wait until the beginning of 2019.

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:53 pm

Extyr wrote:I really like his style, but I find him too expensive for the level of detail.
Yeah dude, it's a bit expensive. But maybe you could go for a sketch or something simple. :mrgreen: