Westworld

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Jazzfan

Westworld

Post by Jazzfan » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:50 pm

Hey peeps!

Quick question for all:

I haven’t checked out the new westworld. Is it worth watching from our fetish’s perspective? Any malfunctions, shut downs, total control, etc... that could be enticing?

Thanks!

Jazzfan

Re: Westworld

Post by Jazzfan » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:43 am

Kishin wrote:Uhm....yes malfunctions. Yes control sequences (a LOT of them). Very few open panels or mechanical reveals. Tons of male and female robot nudity.
What it also has is a TON of really good story. :faceoff:

Aaaannd sold! I’ll get on it, thanks Kishin!

rickdrat

Re: Westworld

Post by rickdrat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:28 am

Depending on what your particular bent is, the series offers some promise. Without giving too much away, the tech behind the "hosts" as they are known, changes through the series from purely mechanical creations to ones which are fairly well not. There are assorted "malfunctions" throughout. If you've seen any previews of the show, you'll know that it's filthy with diagnostic scenes where hosts are programmed and evaluated. This probably has more appeal to the hypnosis/mind control crowd. If you're familiar with the original 1973 film Westworld and the much weaker sequel, Futureworld, the HBO show has more in common, tonally with the latter rather than the former which, for me at least, was a bit of a letdown. Overall it's mostly about the moral implications of creating Artificial Intelligence.

And as Kishin already stated, it's an very compelling series regardless of our fetish. A bit slow at points, but still worth watching.