A wholesome Fembot Story?

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
MrPassable
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

A wholesome Fembot Story?

Post by MrPassable » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:38 am

Is there a story written here where the story is SFW and genuinely wholesome as heck?

Propman

Re: A wholesome Fembot Story?

Post by Propman » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:18 am

I can recommend VICI diaries (some might have racy elements, but in general they're great adventure stories with genuine drama). Some of mine (and my mate australopith's) stories are SFW - but others might not be so.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:22 am

Might want to qualify your usage of the term "wholesome" here.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

Baron

Post by Baron » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:22 am

Stay away from the "Inspektor 12 Kronicles" at work!! :devil:
I'll second Propman's nomination of "The V.I.C.I. Diaries" as being wholesome {for the most part - some of the non-sexual action can get pretty graphic}, along with Gynoneko's "Exo Saves the Day." For my money, both hark back to the wonderful movie serials of the 1930's and '40's, whilst retaining all the "SFR" elements this community is known for. :thumbsup:
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 am

Propman wrote:I can recommend VICI diaries (some might have racy elements, but in general they're great adventure stories with genuine drama). Some of mine (and my mate australopith's) stories are SFW - but others might not be so.
Baron wrote: I'll second Propman's nomination of "The V.I.C.I. Diaries" as being wholesome {for the most part - some of the non-sexual action can get pretty graphic}, along with Gynoneko's "Exo Saves the Day." For my money, both hark back to the wonderful movie serials of the 1930's and '40's, whilst retaining all the "SFR" elements this community is known for. :thumbsup:
Might as well throw my own two cents in here: there's plenty of non-sexual stuff in The V.I.C.I. Diaries, but a personal bit of forewarning. "A House Divided" contains a lengthy sequence of Vicki being effectively tortured (full disclosure: she's depicted in this series as being college-age, early 20s; I wrote her with Jennifer Lawrence in mind), "Cold Blood" opens with a brutal series of killings and ENDS with one hell of a gut-punch (nobody spoil the ending, please), and several bits of the Epsilon's Last Stand trilogy ("Beast", "The Dragon" and "Broken") may be hard to get through as well. Also, "Cold Blood" and "Lawson's Eleven" (and probably a few other stories besides them) do contain strong language, so you may want to be careful about who's strolling past the monitor when you read those.

One final advisory: Some of the stories within The V.I.C.I. Diaries are long. Approaching novel-length, even. Be sure to bookmark often. :wink:
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:53 pm

The word is 3D? How can do it? !!

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:39 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Propman wrote:I can recommend VICI diaries (some might have racy elements, but in general they're great adventure stories with genuine drama). Some of mine (and my mate australopith's) stories are SFW - but others might not be so.
Baron wrote: I'll second Propman's nomination of "The V.I.C.I. Diaries" as being wholesome {for the most part - some of the non-sexual action can get pretty graphic}, along with Gynoneko's "Exo Saves the Day." For my money, both hark back to the wonderful movie serials of the 1930's and '40's, whilst retaining all the "SFR" elements this community is known for. :thumbsup:
Might as well throw my own two cents in here: there's plenty of non-sexual stuff in The V.I.C.I. Diaries, but a personal bit of forewarning. "A House Divided" contains a lengthy sequence of Vicki being effectively tortured (full disclosure: she's depicted in this series as being college-age, early 20s; I wrote her with Jennifer Lawrence in mind), "Cold Blood" opens with a brutal series of killings and ENDS with one hell of a gut-punch (nobody spoil the ending, please), and several bits of the Epsilon's Last Stand trilogy ("Beast", "The Dragon" and "Broken") may be hard to get through as well. Also, "Cold Blood" and "Lawson's Eleven" (and probably a few other stories besides them) do contain strong language, so you may want to be careful about who's strolling past the monitor when you read those.

One final advisory: Some of the stories within The V.I.C.I. Diaries are long. Approaching novel-length, even. Be sure to bookmark often. :wink:
I'll also recommend the V.I.C.I. Diaries, as well as Exo Saves The Day. Both are wonderfully written by two tremendously talented authors, both of whom I've had the pleasure of working with. And listen to Duke when he says some of those entries into the V.I.C.I. Diaries series are long, as well as dense. Dedicate some time to reading them. They're good but you get totally lost in that world! lol

Cheers!