NEW- Stella Gets Objectified *focus=freeze, roboti movement*

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Ani Erotika
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

NEW- Stella Gets Objectified *focus=freeze, roboti movement*

Post by Ani Erotika » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:44 am

Another new bit of freshness for yall, my firat video diving into really robotic movement and freeze.

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/908603/R ... jectified/

Specs:

Time-20:43 min

Date released: Oct 15

Video specs: .WMV - 931.13 MB - 1280x720 HD

Main tags used for Many Vids: Female Training, Obedience, Robo, Robot, Slave Training

Price: $11.11

Description:
'InterstellaStella' is a pretty simple gal. She is a robo slut with extremely simple circuitry, no emotion or really even much awareness for that matter, and extremely jerky movement as her model is still being improved upon. Blank stares are about as much interaction as you will get from her, but she is marvellously obedient. Stella will listen to her master without even one hesitation. Her owner, a cocky guy who loves to buy expensive toys, unveils her on video for his close friend, as he promised he would do upon her delivery. He decides to take her through her paces, and fucks with her big time. Giving her degrading commands, copping feels when he so chooses, & making her freeze are some of the key flavours that make up the meal cookin’ in this video. Again, I go where I have not gone before in this creation. No malfunctions whatsoever contained in this production. Strictly blank stares, extremely jerky and un-graceful robotic movement, freezing, & sheer objectification are the meat and taters of this little gem. Covering every aspect I can slowly but surely, that I may in time become a wonderfully well rounded fembot worthy of being a household favourite and name. I hope you are enjoy this video and I would LOVE to hear any feedback yall have. Exited to know what yall think!! #fembot #robo #robot #cosplay #costume #space #silver #metallic #short-hair #colored-hair #make-up #makeup #boots #boot-fetish #fantasy #fantasies #female-humiliation #obey #slave #slut #living-doll #sex-doll #curvy #curves #hourglass #ass #tits #big boobs #thighs #legs #upskirt #spank #obediance #female-obediance #degrading #POV #rpg #adult-theatre #acting #anierotika #anizkorner.com #lipstick #lipstick-fetish #freak #sci-fi #geek #space #authority-figures #following-orders #A.I. #artificial-intelligence #fun #entertaining #original-character #unique #freeze #sub-human #sexy #jerky #robotic #robotic-movement
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon:

href

Re: NEW- Stella Gets Objectified *focus=freeze, roboti movem

Post by href » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:21 am

:party:

Ani Erotika
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Stella -- the hidden upskirt scenes

Post by Ani Erotika » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:58 pm

I uploaded a free behind-the-scenes interview in which I talk about the fembot community:

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/923057/B ... tella-set/

And here are some very sexy n fun upskirt scenes that didn't make the director's final cut:

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/923148/F ... RT-SCENES/

Pro tip: did u know I like to reward people who post reviews on my videos with special treats? That includes my free videos. ;)

Enjoy!
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon: