Stripperbot in for repairs gets fucked [29:28]

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Stripperbot in for repairs gets fucked [29:28]

Post by XXXMultimedia » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:15 am

Stripperbot in for repairs gets fucked - Full HD 1080p MP4
Video Duration: 29:28

Kitana Kojima is in Aiden's office for repairs. He has a work order for a broken stripperbot which had malfunctioned. He takes no time doing diagnostics on the broken fembot.

He shuts her down so he can carefully place her new chip onto her. She boots up, and is ready to run a series of tests. All standard protocols, naturally.

First he runs her movements through a calibration test. "Bend at the waist and touch your toes." Tests her legs, arms, etc.

Okay, so everything seems to be operating normally so far. So lets test our your new chip. "Give me a lap dance." She sensually begins stripping her clothes off in front of him. Then hops onto his lap and grinds against his cock hard. Like, really hard.

"So, stripperbot, get down on your knees and suck my cock." She obeys, and pulls his hard cock out of his pants. She gives him a blowjob. Which I admit, is not standard protocol. But I'm not working with a boner in my pants.

At this point the fembot is to be shut down and shipped back to the customer. But instead he orders her onto the operating table.

He pulls his pants down and fucks her missionary style hard. She orgasms, and then drops to her knees. He busts his big load all over her tits. Which drips down to her stomach.

This stripperbot is all good to go.
Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!