Offer of illustrations for preexisting stories.

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
The Liar

Offer of illustrations for preexisting stories.

Post by The Liar » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:01 am

As a technical exercise, thought I might try to create some illustrations for other peoples stories in honey select.

The guidelines are as follows, and subject to change at my whimsy:
- You may only ask for your own stories
- Only one per member
- Please provide the scene and a detailed description of all the participants (note the male options are quite limited, I'll try my best, but you're stuck with what you get in that regard)
- I'll do whichever ones I feel like, for as long as I feel like it.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Offer of illustrations for preexisting stories.

Post by gynoneko » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:51 am

If you are willing, I'd love to see either the shower scene or the bedroom scene in this chapter Lost but Found: http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic. ... 789#p87615. Specifically with Lyss and Alexia.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:08 am

gynoneko wrote:If you are willing, I'd love to see either the shower scene or the bedroom scene in this chapter Lost but Found: http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic. ... 789#p87615. Specifically with Lyss and Alexia.
Sure, but what exact moment would you like?

and what are the exact physical dimensions of the characters at that moment?
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:10 am

Lyss, thin mostly human looking with rainbow hair that changes color dependant on her mood cut short and spikey with medium breasts and seems that are subtle.
Alexia, slight taller, full-bodied with large (but not huge, natural looking) breasts. She has retractable tail that looks like a braided fabric and has power and data cables in it, retractable ears, dark long hair that has a slight blue sheen to it. No visible panels.

Shower scene: Lyss with short white (or rainbow) hair tries to escape Alexia, the long dark haired cat girl gynoid, from fondling her in the shower. Alexia uses her tail (which matches her hair color but looks like braided fabric) to caress Lyss's privates and is oblivious to the discomfort she is giving Lyss.

Bed Scene 1: Alexia is attached by a data cable to Lyss (back of neck ports) while she straddles Lyss o the bed, both tempting the protagonist with their privates facing him one above the other.

Of course pick whichever you fancy, I'm not asking for both. Have fun with whatever pictures your decide to make.
- Brian May

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:21 am

gynoneko wrote:Lyss, thin mostly human looking with rainbow hair that changes color dependant on her mood cut short and spikey with medium breasts and seems that are subtle.
Alexia, slight taller, full-bodied with large (but not huge, natural looking) breasts. She has retractable tail that looks like a braided fabric and has power and data cables in it, retractable ears, dark long hair that has a slight blue sheen to it. No visible panels.

Shower scene: Lyss with short white (or rainbow) hair tries to escape Alexia, the long dark haired cat girl gynoid, from fondling her in the shower. Alexia uses her tail (which matches her hair color but looks like braided fabric) to caress Lyss's privates and is oblivious to the discomfort she is giving Lyss.

Bed Scene 1: Alexia is attached by a data cable to Lyss (back of neck ports) while she straddles Lyss o the bed, both tempting the protagonist with their privates facing him one above the other.

Of course pick whichever you fancy, I'm not asking for both. Have fun with whatever pictures your decide to make.
I think I'll go with the bed scene, and get to work on the preliminary character designs, the dimensions of the male character would be helpful to if you wish him included. Lyss's current hair color?

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:40 am

I think her hair was red
He is an average guy, nerdy, glasses, dark hair.
- Brian May

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:53 am

gynoneko wrote:I think her hair was red
He is an average guy, nerdy, glasses, dark hair.
Sent you a PM with preliminary character designs.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:52 pm

Anyway here's a version 1.
Tell me of any changes you'd like made. (Decided not to include Trevor, it would just further complicate the framing.)

[redacted]
Last edited by The Liar on Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:34 pm

Nice! I like Alexia's expression. Lyss should be super embarrassed and red in the face, and I'd love to see the port on Alexia more if possible (I get sometimes moving hair in these apps can be difficult/impossible so no worries if you can't), plus her tail. It would be great to see more of Lyss's face of you can figure out an angle but I love the pose.
Great job so far! I hope you can fine-tune the pose to remove the clipping from their arms and feet.
- Brian May

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:51 pm

Alright, take 2.

I can move to hair, but not the exact part covering the port up, and it's at the back of her neck, so it's really choosing to get a good look at her face or her port.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:41 pm

Nice work! Looks good to me! I'm not sure what else you want to do with it, but when/if you are finished with the edits you want to make I'll gladly link it to the story itself.
- Brian May

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:57 am

gynoneko wrote:Nice work! Looks good to me! I'm not sure what else you want to do with it, but when/if you are finished with the edits you want to make I'll gladly link it to the story itself.
Oh, I have nothing else planned, just seeing if it met with your approval.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Yeah, looks great! Thanks a lot for the work!
- Brian May