My Fantasies Based on True XPs - The Data Dump - Version 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

My Fantasies Based on True XPs - The Data Dump - Version 2

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:33 pm

The Data Dump — Version 2

Version 1 --> http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14500
Version 3 --> http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14893

One day, I was assigned for a job, it was to collect data from a certain gynoid. There were a couple of them in the area and they were designed to gather information about radio activities in this area. Once the storage device of the gynoid was near full capacity, she would signal the company and then a technician would be dispatched to collect data from her, emptying her storage in order to continue her function. The target gynoid assigned to me was temporarily parked in room 317 of the motel named "Rock's place", it was booked for dumping the data, and I checked in over there.

I stood at the door of room 317, a tag of "Do Not Disturb" was hanging on the handle. I checked around the corridor, confident that no one would disturb my job, and I scanned the room from outside using my portable maintenance console.

The target gynoid was detected in the room, her name was Maria, a DeF Tech Model 127 gynoid, and she was running some sort of low-end sleeper protocol. I knocked at the door, some muffled steps could be heard coming up. Then the door was opened, a topless short woman was standing inside.

"Hi, handsome! What can I do for you?" She smiled at me and asked with an innocent voice.

I quickly searched her body and found a barcode printed on her lower abdomen. I scanned it with my console and tapped something on the screen. A faint beep escaped from her body, indicating I have successfully uploaded my technician credential into her and she was totally under my control. However, she remained smiling at me, unfazed of that beep. I wasted no time got into the room with her and locked the door, then I studied about her.

She was standing relaxed in the room, stark naked. She has a tiny round face of Southeast Asian looking, and she had short but wavy raven hair. She was a little bit short and chubby, her chest could be B plus, and her belly was somewhat bulged. I took a seat in the room and ordered her to stand beside me for checking her body in detail. She was pretty much new to me, I never ran into any units like her before.

I raised her arms to her sides horizontally, I traveled my hands on her body and gave her some random squeezes. Her breasts felt a little odd, they were more like some stuffed toys with gel compared to other more life-like models. I saw she did not have nipples, she remained her plastic smile at me, and she did not respond to my touch.

Then I lift her legs apart, granting me easy access to her crotch. I checked closely between her legs, her hairless crotch had nothing more than a simple slit, again I saw the barcode printed above, a perfect place for such a thing. I played with her featureless crotch, it felt like a soft plastic tube inside, dry and somewhat cold. Still, she wore that plastic smile and was unresponsive to my touch. I stepped behind her, spread her butt cheeks, and found there was a small hole, it looked like an outlet for liquid.

I let go of Maria and took a seat near a small table in the room. I searched through my toolbox and found the tool for the job, a device in a shape of a vibrator, and it was designed for taking data from Maria. I activated the device by pressing the button on the end, a green LED lit up under the button as I smeared some lubricant on it, then I ordered Maria to stand near the table, facing me.

"What are you going to do to me?" Maria asked, wearing a curious looking on her face. "Shhh... relax," I cooed, "I'm going to make your day. Now, please spread your legs." Without a word, she complied as I said, and I slowly inserted the device to her. With the device touching the other end inside her, I pressed the button on it.

The green LED started to flash, but soon it went back to solid green, "Mmmm... feels good." Maria moaned a little, but nothing more has happened, she was not properly responding to the device, something was not right.

I searched through the operating log of Maria on my console, and my eyes caught on one error record, it said the operating system failed to enter the command mode because there was one certain process preventing the system to do so. I checked the culprit of this event and found it was the information gathering software. I tried several times to manually terminate it with my console, but was unsuccessful. I searched for this problem through the Def Tech intranet, and the solution came back. There was a newer version of the gathering software, I could install the update, then manually power down and power up the unit would solve the problem.

I downloaded and installed the update as the solution instructed, and Maria randomly generated some random chats with me, then I needed to power her off. As for the original model 127 gynoid, the manual power switch should be located in a panel below her left breast. I playfully hugged her from behind and reached below her left breast. I placed my left palm over there, after a few seconds, I felt something underneath started to whirr. I took off my palm, seams started to appear over there, and a tiny rectangular panel popped up with a click. Inside the panel there was a small red button, it was labeled "POWER" on it. Wasting no time I pressed it and held down.

*twitch "Ohhh my GOD!" Maria exclaimed as her body spasmed, "System shuttttinnnng doooowwwwnnnnn..." After that her body sank into the floor and her eyes were half closed, she was powering off. Her body went limp like a ragdoll, but somehow I managed to hold her in case she would crash. I waited a few moments ensuring Maria was totally powered off, and then again I pressed that power button.

*click! Her body twitched slightly, her eyes snapped open, and she started her boot sequence. "DeF Tech Enhanced Model 127 gynoid, Maria, serial number 7dec3, activated. This unit has suffered from an unplanned shutdown, commencing self-diagnostic... Diagnose complete, no damage detected. Loading basic sleeper protocol 0a9f... Basic sleeper protocol 0a9f successfully loaded. Loading software rdiogath... Update found, installing update, please wait... Software rdiogath successfully updated. Loading software rdiogath in background mode... Loaded. Resuming normal function..."

(ps: rdiogath is that radio activities gathering software)

Wasting no time I scanned Maria's barcode and logged into her system before she recognizes me as an intruder, then I helped her stand up and parted her legs. Again I inserted the device and pressed the button on the device.

The green LED started to flash, and Maria wiggled her buttocks, as the device went negotiating with her system through the interface inside her, then I saw the device was being swallowed into her. "Mmmm... it feels great, but whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Her voice was paused abruptly and her eyes rolled up in the sockets. Then I heard something started cranking inside her. "whirrrr~ click*" Her body went all rigid, and her expression was vanished. "Entering command mode." Good, that was a proper response. When things were settled, the device was only showing off a little bit in her slit, The mechanism inside her must have locked the device up, ensuring a secured interface.

I checked on the console, now Maria has accepted the device, and the flashing green LED has turned into solid yellow. I checked that Maria was ready to dump her data, and the device was with enough storage space for that.

"Maria, please get on the bed and lean yourself onto the headboard," I ordered her directly.

She complied without a word, with a sharp turn she staggered away with the device inside her, and went to lie in the bed as I ordered.

"Open your legs in an M shape." I placed the next order to her. In response, she spread her legs open and flexed them into an M shape, showing off her featureless crotch, but with that device protruding a little out of her crotch.

I set Maria to dump her data into the device. Her body slightly twitched as the process was started. Her eyes would roll and blink randomly and the yellow LED flashed continuously between her legs, as the data was drained out of her into the device. There was plenty of time left before she would finish, so I went to do something else.

I searched for the information about this job through the company database. Maria was originally a DeF Tech Model 127 gynoid, but she was repurposed and modified for collecting radio activities in the area. Additional devices and instruments were added into her abdomen, which was the reason why her belly looked bulged.

After quite a while, a message box popped up in my console, indicating the data was fully dumped into the device with no errors. The LED on the device went back into solid yellow again, and Maria was staring a thousand yard ahead of her. I tapped on the console, disconnecting the device from her. "click* whirrrr~" Again the mechanism inside her cranked up, releasing the device. Slowly it slid out of her crotch, and finally landed on the sheet. I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped the device clean, and put it back into my toolbox.

I handed some paper to Maria, "Maria, please get yourself cleaned." She took the paper from me and wiped on her crotch in a mechanical manner.

The job was done. Before I left the room, I looked at Maria, she was still leaning on the bed, with her legs opened like an M, and was staring ahead expressionlessly. I tapped on the console making some final settings to her, in a few more moments she would be automatically rebooted and continue her designated function, then I left the hotel and booked with the company to hand over the device.

The End
Last edited by liliwinnt6 on Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

liliwinnt6
Banned

Re: My Fantasies Based on True XPs - The Data Dump - Version

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:03 am

Kishin wrote:I compared Version 1 and Version 2. Version is many orders of magnitude better! Good job! :faceoff:
thank you for replying to this topic! I was a little frustrated to see many view numbers but no reply, my other stories as well.
i'll just go writing when i have the ideas, thank you again!

ps: version 1 was now abandoned
Last edited by liliwinnt6 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:12 am

by true experiences, i mean in the past i really ran into a hotel room and found a tiny Asian woman who was topless opening the door.

cyberdude

Post by cyberdude » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:55 am

Keep it going! I really like these short stories. Compact and full of robotic stuff.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:18 am

cyberdude wrote:Keep it going! I really like these short stories. Compact and full of robotic stuff.
i do my best to make robotic things going sexy, check my other stories please

robolover69000

Post by robolover69000 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:47 am

liliwinnt6 wrote:by true experiences, i mean in the past i really ran into a hotel room and found a tiny Asian woman who was topless opening the door.
Don't stop there! What happen next? Who was she? What did she do when you saw her? Details man, Details. ;)
Robo Lover 69000 the gynoid gynecologist.

PS
If you have a gynoid(or area one) in need of a gynecological exam
I am your man! Reasonable rates, breast exams are always free!

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:34 am

robolover69000 wrote:
liliwinnt6 wrote:by true experiences, i mean in the past i really ran into a hotel room and found a tiny Asian woman who was topless opening the door.
Don't stop there! What happen next? Who was she? What did she do when you saw her? Details man, Details. ;)
sorry, no more details, that's as much as i can say :wink:

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:09 am

well i guess i could not simply abandon version 1 because i had some new ideas.

here is the link for the version 1:
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14500

btw the version 2 had some minor tweaks too