LOOSE SCREW - A New Studio Dedicated to Fembot Content

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
LooseScrew
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

LOOSE SCREW - A New Studio Dedicated to Fembot Content

Post by LooseScrew » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello, everyone! My name is Dave, one of the creators of Loose Screw Productions, a new studio dedicated to Fembot content for ASFR fans. We noticed that there are very few studios putting in the attention to detail required to make fetish videos of robot girls. We want to change that. We post robot videos, and ONLY robot videos. Not hypnosis, not magic remote control stuff, not incest, but actual ROBOT GIRLS.

Next week we'll start posting videos of some robots we have in the shop. We have a variety of fembots that can do whatever you want them to. We accept all form of robot requests, especially malfunctions, destruction, and reprogramming. For our current season of videos we're specializing in filming faulty fembots. We can repair them for you, have them scrapped for you, and more.

If you guys have any ideas for videos, comment them below! This studio is dedicated to listening to what you, the community, wants. We're big fans of the fetish too, so we're just as enthusiastic as you are! Comment below any ideas you might have for our first videos.

We are not taking customs until our first videos are posted. Once we do, these will be our guidelines:

- We only accept 10 minute customs.
- One fembot videos will be $150.
- Two fembot videos will be $300.

Of course, we will still post original content consistently. But if you want specific videos, those will be delivered within the week you order them.

We can't wait to show you guys what we're working on! If you want to keep up with what we're making, follow us at @loosescrewbots on Instagram!
Last edited by LooseScrew on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have a custom you'd like us to make? Email us at loosscrewfetish@gmail.com

KingJeremy

Re: LOOSE SCREW - A New Studio Dedicated to Fembot Content

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Welp, I'm in. Looking forward to picking up what you put out. Welcome to the board.

LooseScrew

Post by LooseScrew » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 pm

KingJeremy wrote:Welp, I'm in. Looking forward to picking up what you put out. Welcome to the board.
Thanks, Jeremy! If you have any ideas for videos, let us know! And stay updated by following our instagram @loosescrewbots. Thanks!

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:18 am

I have a few ideas and scenarios I have been cooking up in my head for potential customs that I will send along soon. I'll probably send them after your first couple of releases to get an idea and feel for your style and can tailor them appropriately. As RM mentioned the ideas section is a good place to draw some inspiration as well. A lot of talented and imaginative people here to say the least.

Windupdolluver
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Windupdolluver » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:52 am

Has there been any progress for this studio? I went to Instagram when the announcement was posted here in Central, and have not seen any messages or content since. Also had an idea to submit and sent messages, with no reply. Is Loose Screw still on track or offline?

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Silkscreen » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:45 am

Have her utter a line “I’m afraid I can’t do that, Dave.” in the outtakes at the end. :wink:

LooseScrew

Post by LooseScrew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Windupdolluver wrote:Has there been any progress for this studio? I went to Instagram when the announcement was posted here in Central, and have not seen any messages or content since. Also had an idea to submit and sent messages, with no reply. Is Loose Screw still on track or offline?
We're here! We've made some posts on our insta. We start production tomorrow! Can't wait to break some bots! :mrgreen:
Last edited by LooseScrew on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LooseScrew

Post by LooseScrew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Silkscreen wrote:Have her utter a line “I’m afraid I can’t do that, Dave.” in the outtakes at the end. :wink:
Oh man, that's awesome. As a massive Kubrick fan, I have no choice now! I promise we'll post our first robot saying that tomorrow!

LooseScrew

Post by LooseScrew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Robotman wrote:Hi again Dave, I'm not on Instagram, so I can't find you there. Do you have a direct link you could share? Also, how will you be selling your vids? Through your own site or a site like Clips4Sale?
We'll post links here! And we're negotiating a few sites now, but we're actually looking at Many Vids primarily.

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:55 pm

Loose screw... Candybot?

RI_BOT

Post by RI_BOT » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:00 pm

How are you making out with the negotiations? Very interested to see what you have to offer!

tdlsn

Post by tdlsn » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:57 am

Hope that the offerings will be better than the yoink yoink wink wink stuff flooding from C4S.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:16 am

tdlsn wrote:Hope that the offerings will be better than the yoink yoink wink wink stuff flooding from C4S.
Wouldn't that be nice!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:10 am

I think I'd rather wade through all of the bad stuff that amateur producers put out in hopes of finding a hidden gem than not have anyone making anything for us. I can usually tell if something is gonna be worth a purchase from the GIF or preview so I don't get burned very often.

We have a limited number of producers who make great stuff and even they whiff occasionally and I'm sure we all have a couple that we might enjoy that just don't do it for the rest of the community. But the truth of it is that for most stuff it has to be commissioned by an individual first and with the exception of a couple of folks here most people can only afford to drop 10 to 20 bucks on a video as opposed to several hundred or even a couple of grand.

I'm not saying don't bitch about crappy offerings but just understand the economic reasons as to why we don't see 5 star videos released every week. A lot of this stuff is done by models who have 0 idea about what makes a good fembot video but every once in awhile someone gets it right or shows potential and when that happens hopefully we are showing them that we want to see more from them with our wallets. If you're seeing a lot of bad stuff from the same producer its probably because somewhere someone is either shelling out for commissioned work or they are selling a lot of videos which indicates that even if we think they're bad not everyone agrees with us.

We're still pretty niche but we are definitely lucky to have some great stuff available to us. I don't know how long you've been around but it used to be slim pickings.

Anyway, you're right, a whole lot of bad stuff out there but I'll wade through it in hopes that we get another Diana, Kendra or Angela as well as some lesser known models who have come up big for us.
Last edited by KingJeremy on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

LooseScrew

Post by LooseScrew » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:06 pm

Hello, all! So we've had a bit of a rough start getting the right models. These things take time to get off the ground, in terms of organizing models we think can do it, and getting the filming locations in order, but we're still on it.

Expect to see something soon. You guys will be the first to know!

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:22 am

If you ever need a more mature lady to wear full robot suit (ideally face hidden, I should think :lol: ), please let me know! :wink:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?