Meet LusTboT, the newest and greatest in sex fembot technolo

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Ani Erotika
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Meet LusTboT, the newest and greatest in sex fembot technolo

Post by Ani Erotika » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:49 am

Time to meet a most lovely lil lady, LusTboT.

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/841431/L ... robo-slut/

Cost- $7.77
Length- 6:53

Herb the Perv does another reliable sex bot review for you! Loyal to his viewers he always delivers a honest and detailed overview of the newest sex doll fembot releases. Today he reviews LusTboT (lust-tee-bott) who is literally integrated to sex down to every circut. Listen to this lil girl speak you will want to procure one for yourself!

#robo #robotic #robot #sci fi #fun #crazy #freak nympho sex addict #freaky #pink dress #heart #topless #slave #living #sex doll fembot #a.i. #role play #roleplay #rpg #scenerio #review #herb thd perv #glamour #nude #belly #legs #thighs #naked #ballerina #fancy #face #eyelashes #long eyelash fetish #curvy #juicy #big tits #ass #booty #hourglass #hot #sexy #fantasy #fantasies #classy #clean #dirty #pure #toxic #gorgeous #beautiful #erotic #erotica #dance #tanned bodies #tan skin #fussy frilly #slave #freak #wild #unique #dreamy #steamy #lovely #beautiful #living doll #brunette #pinup #pink #female #girl #woman #lady #soft skin #anizkorner #ani Erotika #ani kandy #strip #naked #big tits #ass #juicy #pretty #face #booty #braid #eye contact #long hair #lips #hips #topless
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon: