Kube Manual big project thread

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Kube²
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Kube Manual big project thread

Post by Kube² » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:33 am

Completing this manual project is the main reason of my return here.
This project mix hundreds of heavy maniped pics, tons of texts, also I put a huge effort into the design, grapics and overall consistency of the project.

More importantly, this project is HUGE, it's a real manual with hundreds of pages and I want it nice, fun, xxxxx, extremely well written, and "realistic"as I want to describe something that may become real in 20 to 25 years and maybe one day, this work could give some inspiration to those who will in the futur build a real CDY.

But the big probleme I have is that I'm french, (I suppose it explain the whining/drama "kube wanna tell you..." thread....) and as a proper french i have a very very average level in english, so average I have the feeling I can't reach by myself the level of writting quality i would like to reach for this project.

This is why I'm asking for help and want to make of this project a collaborative effort.

Every month for 4 to 5 month i will post a part of the project, starting today with the 20 first pages of the manual (there is 60 to 80 pages in total)
Those pages will be those of the "V1" version of the manual (my version done by myself only, with it's strenght and weaknesses).

I ask you to give me honest feedback about what is great and what is not so great and what should be corrected, if some of you feel they have the time, inspiration and motivation to correct or re-write a part of a page, or the totallity of a page, just tell me in this thred and I will post the text content of the page to re-write in this thread.

the result of all this work would be the V2 version of the manual, a collaborative effort, I hope we can work to have this thing for the end of this summer, this is my goal.

I'm counting of each of you !

For the writting work you will find the different chapter of the manual in the story section.

You can find the first part of the manaul here :
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13836
You can find some writing materials preview that may need re wrork and improvement
here :
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13838
and here :
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13839

Don't hesited to post on this thread or MP me if you want to help !

ChocolateKeys

Re: Kube Manual big project thread

Post by ChocolateKeys » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:04 am

WOW!!!
English isn't my first language (and still isn't a second...). So, if i commit some mistake, PLEASE inform me.

Mah Gallery: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... colateKeys

Purenew
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Purenew » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:22 pm

Is this project still going on?

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:30 pm

Purenew wrote:Is this project still going on?
yes, the manual is even finished but I keep it for myself, because when I was presenting it here and wondering why I was getting so few reactions and "love" from the community, someone here wisely tell me :

"if you don't get attention maybe it's because your work don't deserve it" or
"work for yourself and not for others"

last time I try to come back here I left again after faceless brillant intervention (great manips, great dude ?....mmmma well, not so sure...)
but i'm not looking for drama, I just come from time to time as a silent lurker and when I see a "why Kube has left ?" I log in to tell you the horrible truth. Just to remind the others silent lurkers it's important to give love to people...

So I keep the stuff for myself
maybe I can send it just to you if you promess you won't share it here :mrgreen:

thx for the love :mrgreen:

see the last maj and what i'm thinking here

http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic. ... 803#p87803

(anyway always the same thing here and anywhere else in the world : a majority of passive good guys that says nothing and a minority of loud asshole dudes that think they are real men cause they are soooooo ruff with other, lol, and in the end I work for myself, I don't post, everybody loose, and i'm happy like that). But I don't hate this community don't get me wrong you are normal guys, you are not better or worse than others, i'm just sensitive and I feel like doing what I do.

anyway I post every 2 years here, see you in 2 years :mrgreen:

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Kube² wrote:
yes, the manual is even finished but I keep it for myself, because when I was presenting it here and wondering why I was getting so few reactions and "love" from the community, someone here wisely tell me :

last time I try to come back here I left again after faceless brillant intervention (great manips, great dude ?....mmmma well, not so sure...)
but i'm not looking for drama, I just come from time to time as a silent lurker and when I see a "why Kube has left ?" I log in to tell you the horrible truth. Just to remind the others silent lurkers it's important to give love to people...
Be the change you want to see? Comment on other's people stuff and hopefully they'll comment on yours? Reciprocity is the name of the game in creative forums.

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:45 pm

sure I heard about that theory :mrgreen:

It's hard to really comment others as I log in once every two years
:rotfl:

TheThingBelow

Post by TheThingBelow » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:47 pm

Oh, that's a shame. I was really looking forward to this a while back, wondering what happened to it.

Regardless, you do you. If this is what you feel is the right thing to do with your work, then no one can tell you otherwise.

DZiegler

Post by DZiegler » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:22 pm

I dig all your work Kube!!

I know for me at least - I viewed all your stuff on the wiki (with way to comment) and just forgot to come to the forums and express my appreciation for what you do!

Would love to see you more active and generating more content!

Cheers,

DZ
Cheers!

Purenew
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Purenew » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:52 pm

Kube² wrote:

So I keep the stuff for myself
maybe I can send it just to you if you promess you won't share it here :mrgreen:
Really?

thx for the love :mrgreen:

see the last maj and what i'm thinking here

http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic. ... 803#p87803

(anyway always the same thing here and anywhere else in the world : a majority of passive good guys that says nothing and a minority of loud asshole dudes that think they are real men cause they are soooooo ruff with other, lol, and in the end I work for myself, I don't post, everybody loose, and i'm happy like that). But I don't hate this community don't get me wrong you are normal guys, you are not better or worse than others, i'm just sensitive and I feel like doing what I do.

anyway I post every 2 years here, see you in 2 years :mrgreen:
Really?I am looking forward to your work.Can you sent it to my email?I post it in your messages Inbox