An Update on Lost but Found....

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

An Update on Lost but Found....

Post by gynoneko » Tue May 22, 2018 1:30 pm

Hey guys! I have a small announcement to make.

Dollspace and I have been collaborating on the story Lost but Fond, and decided we have to make some major changes to it before we can continue it. I mainly got ahead of myself when I was writing out the last two chapters. I needed to introduce some characters, but I went about it the wrong way and ended up skipping ahead in the plot.

As such, we feel it is best to redact the last two chapters. Chapters 10 and 11 are no longer accurate and I will be pulling them down.

The main problems are that the plot is getting lost and I have been trying to get back to the plot but couldn't find a satisfying way that wasn't too convoluted. Also, the pacing abruptly changes, and while there may still have to be a pace change, I think it went too far too fast. I am working on a new version of chapter 10 that takes us in a similar but different direction than before. I will be relinking the posts and comment on them so you all can find the ones that are still valid so you don't get lost in the plot and confused.

I admit this does mean I revealed spoilers for my story, chapter 11 will still exist in Part 2 of this story later on. But I will just have to work with that and try not to make it too confusing.
I'm sorry I have to do this, it's the only time I've had to redact entire chapters of a story before. I suppose it is something that happens every now and then when you are only writing out a chapter at a time without a concrete outline first. I will try to prevent this from happening again in the future with all my stories.

Again, I'm sorry I have to do this but I will try to make this as streamlined a transition as possible, and maybe introduce more people to my story. If you have any concerns or comments or questions, please reply here, we will answer them promptly.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May