Fantasy makeups: Robots, cyborgs & androids

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
tmc_6882

Fantasy makeups: Robots, cyborgs & androids

Post by tmc_6882 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:37 am

http://www.themakeupgallery.info/fantas ... /index.htm
Many actresses (or least starlets) have played robots, replicants, cyborgs, clones and androids in science-fiction and fantasy movies and television. Most of these have been of the ‘fembot’ variety: indistinguishable in either appearance or behaviour from the starlet in other roles until their electrics start to smoke. But fortunately there have been a number of honourable exceptions.

This section contains before & after images of actresses made up as: robots; androids (humanoid — often organic — robots); mechanical women; and cyborgs (bionic beings). The emphasis here is on makeup so you won’t find many fembots or robot costumes — though I could not ignore either Metropolis or Bicentennial Man. Those wonderful Borg have their own sub-section amongst the other aliens from Star Trek.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Fantasy makeups: Robots, cyborgs & androids

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun May 13, 2018 1:51 am

Nice find. Would be fun to get that kind of Borg makeover done on me. Mind, I might enjoy the full Borg assimilation way too much! :D
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

FemBot_lukas
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Fantasy makeups: Robots, cyborgs & androids

Post by FemBot_lukas » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:42 am

As StephanieBot said. I think it would totally be fun and neet to become a Borg for a day. Maybe longer. Being part of the Collective would mean less to think about and worry about. Just follow the orders given to you. Become a True Robot. :applause:
FemBot Maid lukas