Shop Girls, Part 3: Ginger

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Shop Girls, Part 3: Ginger

Post by gynoneko » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:35 am

Shop Girls
Part 3: Ginger
by Gynoneko

We ended up upgrading Cassia later that night. She was actually way out of date. Apparently, Pepper would log online and update herself at night while at the store, but Cassia never did, and I never bothered to check.

As the quarter started, everything picked up pace. Pepper tutored me every day and work at night, Cassie would work when she wasn’t doing whatever it was she did, and I tried to ace the class. Our lives got busy, and we didn’t see each other as much as I would have liked. Sex was far less frequent, and it was mainly only with Cassie. In fact, Pepper seemed to be avoiding it, although she swore it wasn’t anything.

We were happy, but every day the girls would concern themselves over Ginger. I joined in as well when I could. We spent months going over our options and coming up with what to do. We decided Ginger needed to be treated differently. And we decided that we wouldn’t do anything to make her uncomfortable once she was here.

After the quarter ended, and the next quarter was about to begin, we decided to make our move. The good news was I got an A. The even better news was Pepper rewarded me by dressing in a revealing sexy bondage leather outfit, complete with a gag, and begged me to fuck her. She loved being dominated, and I did whatever I wanted to her, letting me spend an entire day teasing her, spanking her, trying her up, and screwing her, until she was a drooling trembling embodiment of an orgasm.

She loved it, I liked the roleplay, and Cassia liked to watch. It was a good day, and Pepper grew closer to me after that. Cassia even grew a liking to spanking and light bondage, although she never got into the heavy stuff like Pepper seemed to like. Which was fine with me. I would indulge Pepper on occasion, but usually, it was too intense even for me.

Pepper was so thrilled with my grade, she even signed up to be a tutor for other students. If she wanted, she could have done much more, like a teaching assistant, but the red tape and legality of a robot working directly in a school scared her off from even trying. At least it was looking like my last quarter was going to be easy. All the classes were preparatory ones for entering the workforce. It gave us plenty of time to execute our plan.

We spent days between quarters making our final arrangements. But in the end, we scrapped most of what we did; it was too complicated. Ginger was too complicated. We decided on a much simpler plan, one all three of us were happy with. It was risky in its own way, and we still needed to prepare.

We had Pepper run surveillance on the place, checking for schedules and staff and analyzing the data. Meanwhile, Cassia busied herself with a new program just for Ginger. I helped anywhere I could but ultimately I was running the show.

I made both the girls promise not to get upset if things didn’t go our way. There was a lot that could go wrong, and I didn’t want to break the law to do it. Our plan skirted the edge of the law, and I wanted to make sure we didn’t cross it. We agreed, and all got in the car and left for the mall.

I approached the Baker’s Cafe alone. It was a very slow night, which is why we chose it. It was the slow-season, it was the middle of the week, and the mall was practically deserted. I was the only one there. Me and Ginger.

As I approached, her smile faded and a look of shock filled her face, which turned into hate.

“You!” she growled. It almost seemed funny

“Hi, Ginger?”

“You!! How dare you come back here! After what you did!”

She pounded her foot and glared at me, ready to strike if I got too close.

“What did I do?”

“You killed my sisters!” she hissed, keeping her voice down but her anger high.

“I what?!”

“We got it all on video! You led Pepper into the bathroom, and then a few minutes later came out alone and she was… and she was… You killed her!”

“I did not kill her” I defended.

“Come to think of it, you were there when Cassia spilled coffee on herself, and again when she crashed! You did something to her too, didn’t you!?”

“I helped her, or I tried to.”

“I’m calling the police” she warned as she turned to leave the register.

“You don’t want to do that”

“Yes, I do! You-! You!!!” She stamped her foot again and turned to head to the back.

“Your sisters are fine” I called out, desperate to stop her.

“What?! No, they aren’t!”

“Yes, they are” I defended.

“No! Ed told me the truth! That he threw them out because he couldn’t afford to fix them. I had to finish that horrible holiday season by myself with just a high school trainee for help! And now my sisters are-!”

“I'm sorry to hear that.” I cleared my throat. “He did throw them out. That part is true.”

She hesitated and looked back at me suspiciously. “What?”

“Can we sit and talk? Please?”

“Oh no! You did something to them. You’re just going to do it to me!”

“I didn’t do anything. And I am not going to do anything. I won’t even touch you. I just want to talk.”

“You hacked them or something!”

I put my hands up. I wasn’t going to deny that. “Actually it was Cassia who hack Pepper.”

She looked dumbfounded. “I knew- What?! Why would she-?”

“Please, I can prove they are fine. I’m just going to sit over there, and if you join me, I’ll tell you everything. but if you want to talk to them, I'll be right over here.”

She looked suspicious but still angry. However, she gritted her teeth and marched stomping over to the table in the front of the store where I sat down. Ginger crossed her legs and arms and glared at me.

“Alright! Prove it! Right here. Right now.”

I shrugged. “Ok.”

I pulled out my phone and tapped at it for a second until the video chat started to ring. It was answered by two lovely familiar faces, and I placed my phone down on the table and slid it carefully toward Ginger.

“Ginny!” Cassia called out over the phone.

“Hi, Ginger!” Pepper greeted.

“Cas? Pep?” Ginger asked looking down at the phone in disbelief. “Is that really-? This is some sort of trick!”

“What?” I asked.

“This is a recording, or an AI, or something” she dismissed.

“No it isn’t, talk to them. Ask them anything.”

“It’s really us Ginger,” Cassie said over the phone.

“It does look convincing” she noted to herself. “But how do I know it’s really you?”

“Well, ask us something only the three of us would know” Pepper suggested.

Ginger thought for a while trying to come up with something but failing. “There isn’t anything. Anyone could have overheard us or hacked into-”

“Ginger!” Pepper interrupted. “Do you enjoy sleeping with him?”

Ginger froze.

“I’ve known about it for a long time” Pepper clarified. “He has something on you, doesn’t he? Ed. He’s been undressing you and touching you and… and…” Pepper began to cry a little.

“What she’s saying is she saw you with him last year” Cassie continued for her. “She saw you were upgraded.”

“She saw that?” Ginger gasped, concentrating on the phone, her face going white.

The image of Pepper nodded. “I’m worried about you, Ginger,” she said through her tears.

“I…”

“We know you’ve been trying to protect us” Cassia added. “But you never said anything.”

“I’m… I’m so sorry…”

“Do you believe us now?”

Ginger held a hand to her mouth and tried not to cry, although tears flowed despite her efforts. She thought for a while, looking between me and the phone.

“Did this man hurt you?” she asked. “Is he forcing you to-”

“He saved us” Pepper replied.

“He never hurt me at all. He actually fixed us both.”

I held up my hand. “I did accidentally hurt Pepper. I’m not going to lie about that. Our plan was to-”

“You hurt her? What plan? WHO’s ‘OUR’?”

“That would be me and him” Cassie replied.

“What?”

“Let me explain” I started. “After I found Cassie in the trash and repaired her, she wanted to help Pepper too. So she made a virus that would make her look damaged but not actually hurt her, so she’d get thrown out too. But I… well it was an accident, and I got her wet and... “ I blushed. I couldn’t tell Ginger her youngest sister gave me a blowjob. “But I fixed her up too, damage repaired.

“YOU fixed them?”

“Yup,” Cassia beamed. “Repaired, upgraded, modded, he did it all.”

“Upgraded? What upgrade?”

“Ah…” Cassia toned.

“Well…” I hesitated.

She glared at me. “What did you do to my sisters?”

“I… gave them their…”

“He gave us our ability to love” Cassie interrupted.

“Love? You… you gave them-!” Ginger lowered her voice. “You installed a vaginal…”

I sheepishly nodded.

“You! I KNEW you did something! You’ve turned them into your sex slaves, haven’t you?” She snapped, grabbing her forehead.

“No!”

“We are not his slaves” Pepper clarified.

“You’ve perverted my sister!” Ginger growled.

“Ginger!” Cassia yelled into the phone. It got her attention. “All he did was show us a new world we could explore on our own. We’ve been in complete control over all aspects of our lives. He gave us a choice and freedom. And love.”

Ginger was silent for a moment thinking about all that was happening. Pepper chimed in. “You don't have to believe us. But we've been happy. And we miss you.”

Looking up at me she wrote a serious expression. “I want to see them.”

“I'm afraid I can't bring them here, it’s too dangerous. Your owner would flip out and probably try to take them.”

“Well… He's not here right now. He's at home with his wife.” She looked down. “The wife he's been cheating on with me for over a year.”

“And you want that?”

“Of course not! He's a pig! But he's my owner and I can't disobey him or turn him down. Even if that means he can assault me in the back room every night!” She calmed herself and exhaled. “I don't want that for my sisters, maybe this is for the best. Look, I don't know what you want, but I have a lot of work to do…” She stood up about to leave.

“We can watch that sunrise together like you always wanted” Cassia interrupted. “We can find a tree like in the painting and sit by it and welcome a new day.” I noticed out of the corner of my eye the painting on the wall Cassia was probably talking about. I guess when you're constricted to 4 walls you use whatever you can to escape.

Ginger paused and sat back down. She wiped at her face and picked up the phone on the table. “I would like that, Cas.” She replied smiling.

“You've been hurt by a man who abused you, but they aren't all like that” Pepper added. “Brian is a good man. Please just listen to him.”

She put down the phone and cleared her throat. “What do you want with me?”

“To help” I answered.

“So you're going to bring them back?”

I shook my head. “I'm not going to do anything. It isn't my choice.”

Ginger looked confused. This was the hard part, convincing Ginger to do what needed to be done.

“I'm not going to bring them here, I'm not going to take you to them. I won't steal you, or hurt you, or hack you.”

“Then why are you here?”

I leaned in, taking my phone and signing off. Ginger looked like she wanted to keep talking with them but didn't stop me. I folded my hands on the table and gave her a serious look.

“When I first saw Cassia tossed out in the dumpster, I had a choice to save the girl I had a crush on. When Cassia was lonely and saw how miserable Pepper was at work, she made the choice to save her younger sister. Pepper made a choice to be upgraded. And together, the three of us made a choice to save you from this place. But that choice is not ours to make. It's yours. It's your turn to make a choice, Ginger.”

“Save me?” She asked, worry in her eyes. “But… That's impossible. I'm still registered to Ed and I can't leave.”

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small flash drive. I placed it directly in the middle of the table between us.

“You don't have to be his doll anymore. You don't have to let him have his way with you. You are capable of making your own choices. And this is the first choice.”

“What choice?”

“You can leave the drive, toss it out, and continue living your same old life, with all the same people and problems. I can't promise you will ever see your sisters or not but I will try. Or… you can take this drive and plug it in. Access the only program on there and restart. It will erase your registration, clearing it out entirely and not registering you to anyone. You will be your own person. Free to make your own choices.”

I leaned back in my chair. “I'm going to leave in a few moments. What you do after that is up to you. The program was built by Cassia and is open source, so you can study the contents before you run anything, if you want. I understand you run the risk of exposing yourself to a virus, but that is where you're going to have to trust me and your sisters. It's a risk you're going to have to decide on.

“In exactly one hour, I will be driving home in my green sedan parked near the dumpster. The passenger door will be unlocked. You must decide what to do.”

Ginger was silent and simply nodded her head, deep in thought. I stood up to leave.

“Brian, right? I'm… I'm sorry I got mad at you.” She took the drive and held it close to her chest. “And thank you for taking care of my sisters.”

I nodded and smiled. “I'm sorry you went through all this. I never wanted to hurt any of you girls but now I fear I have hurry you all by separating you.”

She shook her head. “But knowing they are happy and alive, that is worth any amount of pain.”

I walked out of the café, probably for the last time, and walked to my car. The three of us sat there in nervous silence. The hour was as long as a day. As the final minutes approached, Cassia got anxious.

“What did she say?” She asked. “Is she coming?”

“She thanked me for taking care of you.”

“Does that mean she's not coming?” She worried. Pepper just held Cassie's hand as the two sat in the backseat together.

The hour came… And passed. “She's not here!” Cassia whimpered. “She's not coming!”

“Give it a minute” Pepper encouraged her as she looked out the window.

“How's long should I wait?” I asked.

Pepper shrugged. “Longer.”

And so we sat, for over 30 minutes. I decided to call it.

Cassie started to sob when I started up my car. Pepper cried silently as they consoled each other.

I started to pull away when suddenly there was a frantic knocking on the passenger window. I unlocked the door.

Ginger stood there out of breath and disheveled. “I was so worried I missed you. It took longer to restart than I expected it-”

Cassie bolted out of the car and embraced Ginger in a tight hug.

“Cas?”

Pepper joined them moments later.

“Pepper? It really is you! I'm so sorry it took so long!” She began to cry too.

The three embraced for a good minute, but I had to insist we move. Ginger joined me in the front while the other two took their seats in back. Everyone was crying but smiling, as we drove home.

Ginger needed time. She was overwhelmed with everything that happened and was still a little confused. She spent as much time as she could with her sisters, although I got the feeling she was still wary of me. I didn't have the time to spend with three girls anyways since my final quarter was starting.

I gave it my all and spent most of my time studying it researching or in class. With Ginger around, Cassia and Pepper refrained from engaging me in sex, which was fine for now because I was so busy.

However, over time, as Ginger got more comfortable and more convinced I was not a bad guy, she opened up to me and smiled more. She was a beautiful girl, with a radiant smile and green eyes. Her wavy blond hair gave her an almost angelic look. She was curvier than her sisters and very attractive.

We bought beds for Ginger and Pepper which they could recharge in and added a charging pad to mine since Cassia insisted on sleeping with me. With Ginger around, the house was starting to look and feel more like home. She decorated and cleaned and cooked and acted the housewife without ever being asked to. She just wanted to help.

Pepper stayed to bring in more money, enough that Cassia left the store and only worked online during the day. That was really nice since now I got to see more of her. Ginger decided not to work for a while. She felt she needed a break, and I didn't blame her. She was so overworked I was worried about her maintenance.

Ginger proved to be very sweet and caring. And the more time she spent with her sisters, the happier and calmer she seemed. She even started up conversations with me. I was enjoying her company more and more, and it started to feel like old times but better.

I even noticed she would touch my arm as we talked, and started to giggle when I was around. I couldn't help it, she was a very attractive girl and being surrounded by three beautiful ladies but suddenly being too busy for sex was hard. And she was slowly opening up to me and I felt like she might have been coming onto me too.

However, she was used to sacrificing her well-being for her sisters’. And she continued to do this. I didn't notice it at first but she would always put them first and was quick to defend them. I feared she was also letting this affect her “health”, as she started to show signs of wear in her joints. I figured I'd address this after the quarter was over.

One day something unexpected happened to Ginger. She broke down. Just like with Cassia, she overheated while I was in class and lay in the middle of the room frozen.

Cassie and Pepper were in a frenzy, not sure what to do. It was clear to me she had been neglecting her own maintenance for years, always making sure Cassia and Pepper were first, meaning she probably didn't get much maintenance at all. And now it was going to cost me time and money to correct.

“Brian! You have to do something!” Cassia worried.

Pepper paced back and forth nervously. “I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do” she repeated to herself. As smart as she was when something happened to her sister she panicked.

I took a look at Ginger, rolling her over. I hoped this wouldn't be beyond me, but this was an accident a long time coming. Her previous owner neglected her for too long.

“I don't have her in my phone” I explained. “I never registered her. Plus she's probably powered down by now. I'm going to need to open her up manually to get inside her like I did with you, Cassie.”

“What can we do?” Cassia asked.

“Well, I can use your help like with Pepper. Can you get me my tools?”

She hired and scrambled to her feet, returning moments later with my toolkit. Meanwhile, I lifted Ginger and brought her over to the computer while Pepper for a blanket for her to lay on.

I unbuttoned the blouse Ginger was wearing, and opened it up wide, revealing a lacy white bra. I grabbed one of my tools and shoved her bra up and out of the way, releasing her pink-tipped breasts. They weren't as large as Pepper's but were plentiful and amazing. I realized it was my first time seeing her breasts, I had to stop undressing girls like this.

I used the tool to open her chest cavity like I did all those months ago for Cassia. Heat radiated from her components. She was an older model than her sisters but still very advanced so most of her components were the same or similar.

I could smell burned electronics. Pepper leaned in and pointed to a small microcircuit board. “There.”

I pulled it out and took note of the parts. There was more damage though, but I needed to see if I could get her running even temporarily so I could run a full system diagnostic.

Cassia and Pepper assisted me in identifying burned out or damaged components. Without them, it would have taken me weeks to do by myself. But now it only took 2 hours.

This was going to take a trip to the store. Cassia joined me while Pepper stayed behind and watched Ginger. Cassia tapped her foot nervously the entire trip. Together we hunted through the issues of components for robotics at the computer store finding most if what we needed. It cost us about ten times what I hoped, but it was worth it.

Returning, we installed the parts that night. Cassie's smaller hands were once again proving invaluable. Plugging Ginger into my computer, we started her up. After a few moments, she blinked her eyes open and looked around.

“Don't move” Pepper cautioned her.

“What happened?” Ginger asked looking up at us.

“We've got you hooked up to the computer, you overheated and crashed” Cassia explained. “Brian's looking at you now.”

“How are you feeling?” I asked.

She looked down at herself unable to move her body fully and saw her chest still opened with wires running into her. “I've been better…” She blushed and looked back up to me. “Did you-? Oh, I'm so embarrassed.”

“It's fine” Cassia assured her. “He brought you back. But there are more problems.”

“I know” she admitted. “I've been getting errors.”

“Why didn't you tell us?” Pepper asked. “Don't you get headaches like me?”

Ginger nodded a little. “I've just ignored them.”

“But-!” Cassia objected.

“Ginger” I began, “I can repair you but only if you key let me know something is wrong.”

“But it's just… Too embarrassing!” She admitted. “I didn't want you to… See me like this.”

“I didn't want to see you like this either” I added pointing out her opened panels.

“I meant by… It's just I've always…” She looked away. “I'm sorry. I will try not to make things difficult for you.”

“Well repairing you is difficult without registering you, but I will leave that up to you. Right now I need you to send me a report of all your errors. You have some serious wear and tear.”

“Ok,” she acknowledged.

A message appeared on the screen from Ginger with a slew of errors. It reads going to take a long time to go over them all.

“Fatal error?” Pepper observed. “That didn't mean she'll die, does it?”

I almost laughed. “No, it means that program failed.” She sure wasn't thinking straight when her sister was involved. “I'm pretty sure this is all repairable, over time.”

There was a collective sigh. “I'm sorry to have caused you trouble on my behalf” Ginger apologized.

“It's not your fault, Your old owner screwed you over.”

“Literally” Cassia joked.

I spent an hour going over the report with her. She was shy but didn't withhold anything. After we went through it all I tried to sum it all up.

“Looks like you have done burned out wires, a damaged board, 3 worn motors, 12 worn-out muscles, one damaged bone, a shot gyroscope-”

“I've got a backup” she argued.

“Yeah, and it needs replacing too. Not to mention the damage to your… Um…”

“Vaginal unit” she finished for me. “Yes, that sounds about right.”

“Doesn't that all hurt?” Cassie asked her.

She nodded. “I've gotten used to it. I didn't want you two to suffer from insufficient maintenance.”

“Yeah but” Pepper added, “your… I mean that had to hurt… Right?”

“Yes. Every time. The pleasure long ago faded. He was never gentle with me, and it always hurt, but I had to pretend it didn't.”

“We can fix that,” Cassie said. “Please!?” She was worried Ginger would reject repairing or replacing her sex components and only want them removed. Honestly, I wouldn't have blamed her if she did.

“I have not decided yet” she answered. “There are a lot of bad memories there…”

I nodded. “We can focus on everything else first anyways, it will be easier and give you time.”

“Thank you” Ginger answered. “So how long till I can move again?”

Balancing working on Ginger’s repairs and trying to pass my classes was challenging. Luckily Cassia and Pepper stepped in. They were both smart and helpful and watched after Ginger, squashing bugs and fixing errors whenever they showed up and learning more about repairing gynoids than I ever did.

I enjoyed working on her though. She was very pretty and always nice, and whenever she was awake she’d keep everyone's spirits up. I didn't mind working on her at night although I was getting frustrated. Downright all day in class, only to come home to 3 sexy girls, work closely on the body of one of them, and then have no time to relieve my stress started to get to me.

About a month before the end of school, Ginger was back to normal, even better. We managed to slip a few upgrades into her, giving hey better balance, flexibility, and strength, which meant that as she walked around, she has a grace and elegance about her. She was ecstatic and loved to move about almost like a dancer.

The girls were thrilled too, they had never seen her this happy. After all the time spent repairing her, she had also grown closer to me, flirting and laughing. In fact, all three of them started to make my life more difficult with all the affection they showed but never putting out. And during all this, Ginger still hadn't decided what to do with her damaged sex parts.

One day I decided I had enough. I closed myself in my room while the girls worked and played and talked in the living room. I just put on some earphones, sat on my bed, and started studying, but it was hard to concentrate with all these thoughts of these amazing girls going through my head.

That's when Ginger came into the room. She was being quiet, graceful, and demure. And yet, she came in wearing a very sexy blue and white see-through Teddy that hugged her curves nicely. The kind that looked like a one-piece. I hadn't seen that outfit before and was caught completely off guard. I could clearly see her nipples peaking out and she gave me a desperate look.

“G- Ginger?! What are you doing!”

She slowly and gracefully stepped forward, at first biting her lip. “I sent the girls away for a few hours, they're shopping.”

“What!? After you coming onto me?”

She stepped right up to me and stood there, her hips tilted to the side and her hands on her waist. “I think you need a break. You've been working so hard.”

“But…”

“We both need this… I've seen how frustrated you've been, and Cassia told me how you two used to be before life got busy. You must be aching for it.”

“Shouldn't she be-?”

She crawled into the bed toward me, closing my book and giving me a nervous smile. “She suggested this.”

“I didn't think you were interested…”

She smiled coyly. “I'm a sexual being by nature, even if I was abused in the past, right now I'm in control of what I want, thanks to you. And I haven't had good sex in ages. I want it… I crave it!”

“So you're saying you want to…” I gulped as she started to crawl up my body, pushing me back on the bed.

“Have sex with you? Yes. Very much so. As long as you are up for it. I never properly thanked you for everything you've done. Plus I need to make up for getting angry at you.”

“But what about your… We haven't repaired-”

She placed her finger on my lips, shushing me. Reaching down between her legs, she pulled at the thin fabric until buttons in the back snapped loose and exposed her pussy to me.

“Ta-da! Brand new just for you!” Goddamn, she was cute. She looked as young as her sisters and twice as graceful. And her curves were killer. Ginger's pussy looked different too, with a small patch of blond hair neatly trimmed.

“But how? When?”

She giggled. “You aren't the only one handy with a tool” she teased, feeling my growing erection. “We wanted to surprise you.”

“I'm surprised alright” I admitted.

“We ordered it 2 weeks ago, and they installed it last night. Much easier replacing an older one than installing one for the first time.”

I'm going to have to thank the girls later.”

“Thank me now” she ordered, pressing herself against me.

“Are you sure about-”

She kissed me suddenly and intensely. She knew what she was doing; her kiss was deep and sensual.

“Take me” she whispered into my ear before lightly biting it. I couldn't resist and pushed her onto the bed. We made our, passionately kissing and caressing each other. I pulled the straps of her teddy down, revealing her sensual breasts. She smiled and cooed playfully.

“You dirty man” she smiled. “Let me give you a proper apology.”

She pressed into me and we rolled over until she was on top. Smiling down at me she coyly moved the hair from her face. She leaned in to kiss me but does just shy, teasing me with a big grin, before turning around and mounting me backward.

I felt her unbuckle my belt and pants and pull my member free. Meanwhile, she positioned herself just above me and lowered her hips just over my face. I had a perfect view of her wet pussy mere inches from me.

Grabbing her thighs and butt, I dived in, tasting her sweet nectar. “Ooh!” She squeaked with her cute voice. But soon she too was caressing and licking me. “I've always wanted to try this” she mewed.

I hadn't don't 69 before, so it was a first for us both. It took more concentration than was expecting. Her pleasuring me while I tried to satisfy her was a challenge. It was hard not to come right away, but I found by increasing my attention on her, she'd get distracted and I'd be able to recover.

It was a fun game of give and take, and I won. Well, she was the real winner. Just when I thought I was about to burst, I gave it my all in a final attempt to win out and Ginger's sweet tonal voice resounded through the room as her climax surged.

She pulled up and away from me, stretching out as she clenched her muscles. Rolling off of me, she lay there breathing deeply. “Oh my god… I've… never done that before.”

“What, 69? Neither have I, honestly.”

“Not that. Orgasm!” She admitted. “Ed wasn't exactly a passionate or considerate lover… He was more of a fast finisher.” She started to laugh a little. “Guess you could say he would ‘come and go’.”

Even I laughed at that one. “I didn't know you were funny.”

“There's a lot of things about me you don't know” she smiled as she sat up.

“Well, maybe I should learn them.”

She laughed and eyes my towering erection. “Oh my, your little guy is throbbing! You must be so close.”

“I think I could go a little longer” I smiled. I was close but I longer I could hold out more.

She grinned and leaned back, propping herself up on one elbow and reaching down to her loins with her other hand. Slowly lifting one leg, she revealed her wet throbbing sex as she spread her labia with her fingers, showing off everything.

“Do it in here” she teased.

I sat up and approached her, grabbing her lifted leg and aligning myself with her. As I plunged inside her, she let out a sweet moan. She tried to look at me as I pounded against her, but eventually, the sensations became too much for her and she could only think about the pleasure.

With one leg in the air, she twisted her body and grabbed the sheets trying to control herself. The angle gave me a good deep penetration. She was a tight fit, but she felt so good! It took me a moment to realize something more was happening, her pussy was undulating and vibrating like nothing I had ever felt before! I couldn't take much more! Quickly, I felt the urge to release and picked up the pace to bring me to fruition.

“Oh shit! You're getting harder! It's… Oh God, it's happening again!” She squealed as she pulled her hair.

I erupted inside her, releasing a torrent of pent-up energy and desire. Ginger bit at the bed sheets pulling on them as she approached her own much larger climax. I thrust for as long as I could but I couldn't quite make it. I pressed in and hard as I could and held it there while her fingers reached down and danced over her pearl.

I could feel her whole body reach its zenith as she exploded in pure lustful pleasure. “AaaAaAAHHH!!!!” She screamed as she convulsed, pulling her knees together and lurching forward every other second.

White fluid oozed from her gasping tunnel as I pulled out of her. I collapsed on top of her and caught my breath. She lay there panting and glowing with a smile I had only seen in Cassia before.

Ginger was something else! She had experience the others lacked. For her, it seemed a burden, until it was her choice to use it. Now that she was deciding her own sex life, She took full advantage of it and it showed.

We lay together for several hours, talking, laughing, fucking. It was amazing, but somehow I felt guilty for leaving Cassia out of this. I felt a strong connection with her. But I knew she was a free spirit and open-minded, and this was probably her idea on the first place.

“You love her, don't you?”

“What?”

“Cassia. You've been eying her every time you two are in the same room. You're thinking about her now, aren't you?”

“How did you-”

She laughed. “I didn't, but I do now. She certainly likes you. Even before you saved her. She would talk about you to me all the time. We didn't have many friends, but she loved to talk with you.”

“Yeah?” I smiled.

Ginger nodded. “Yeah. If I'm getting in your way or anything…”

“No, you're fine!” I assured her. “She won't get mad, I'm sure this was all part of her agenda.”

“This?” She asked pointing at us. “This was my idea.”

“Oh, well it was a good idea.”

She giggled. “Thank you. But you're right, she'll be fine with us. But that's not what I'm asking. Are you fine with this?”

“Me?”

“It’s a strange circumstance, one man living with three women. You probably feel guilty for sleeping with me without Cas.”

I shrugged. “I'm honored you wanted to. I wasn't sure you would.” I was silent for a while as she watched me, laying face down on the bed. “I think I do, though.”

“Hmm?” She wondered.

“In answer to your first question. I love Cassia. I mean, I love you and Pepper too, and I'm glad we got to be together, but…”

“But it's different for her?” She smiled.

I nodded. “Yeah, I think so.”

“You should tell her.”

“She already knows” I shrugged.

“Does she? She might seem like a confident wild tigress, but she's actually very unsure of herself. She is a complex girl. More advanced than me. You should tell her how you feel.”

I didn't realize she might be putting up a front. Thinking back she was often shy in public when working at the café, except around me.

“Ok… I think I will. I'll tell her.”

“Good. I wouldn't want to be with a man that want true to himself or his lady.”

“Be with me?”

She grinned. “Not just sexually. I think I rather like it here with you. Much better than before. And if you are willing to have me, I would like to offer you my ownership.”

“What are you saying?”

“I want you to open me, update my registry. I might be fine right now, but a gynoid without a master can lead to problems. Plus, I feel like a small part of me is missing without one.” She rolled over and gingerly put her hands on her side, playfully showing off her body.

“Really? All 3 of you?”

“Yes. All 3 of us. I promise I won't get in the way of you and Cas. I want her to be happy, just like I want you to be.”

I rubbed my hair. “Th- thanks! I accept the offer!”

“Brian Cornelius Sanger” the voice boomed over the stadium.

Applause filled the space as I took to the stage and walked across. I shook the Dean’s hand as he handed me the diploma and passed for a photograph.

I could hear cheers error from one side of the room shouting my name. “Brian! We love you!” I peered through the bright lights to see 3 figures cheering loudly for me. I waved back.

Half an hour later, I made my way through the crowd of graduates and their families and found my girls. Cassie glomped me with a jumping hug, followed by a long deep kiss while I held her up. Whoops and whistles accompanied our public display of emotion.

As I lowered her to the ground, Pepper and Ginger both came in for a hug. Pepper was beaming. She was the one that helped me get onto that stage after all. We agreed to no kissing in public, didn't want to freak out the norms. They all agreed except for my girlfriend of course.

That's right, Cassia and I were official. Surely after that conversation with Ginger, I confessed to Cassia, with a ring. Getting hitched want exactly in my plans, and Cassia felt the same way, but making a commitment to each other thrilled her. Besides, the law wasn't on our side.

A blue topaz ring now sparkled on her finger. She was so giddy to get it, honestly, it felt like a proposal. She's barely left my side since. In fact, we were kind of already dating before, what with all the sex, but now it felt like something more. Like we were meant to be together.

Luckily, it didn't change how she feels about her sisters. We all continued to have close relationships, often sexual. In fact, graduation night we had our first play session with all four of us at once.

What happened that night will forever remain between the four of us. I will say we had a lot of fun, and they taught me what it was truly like to be their Master. Needless to say, we were all happy.

Having Pepper and Cassia working was a huge help for making ends meet, and we even saved up some extra. However, Ginger and I couldn't stand idly by, we both wanted to work too. She was not as good with computers and the other two, ironically. But she did work well with her hands and business.

As for me, well, I had other ideas. Plans that I never thought of before these girls but now became an obsession. I worked tirelessly at whatever jobs I could to save money while working in my master plan.

9 months later, we celebrated the grand opening of the Cyberccino cafe. We were a huge hit! Our target demographic included nerds and geeks, and it was a surprise smash! My newly found business skills, combined with Pepper's advanced number crunching brain, Ginger's management skills, and Cassia's winning personality made us a successful combination.

We even had cosplay nights where the girls would dress up. For our first they dressed as maid very similar to their original uniforms. So similar in fact that someone recognized them.

A few days later an angry hairy man came storming in yelling and causing a ruckus. Cassia and Pepper ran to the back but that didn't stop him from barging in. He had a mouth like a sailor and a stench to match. Ed.

“These girls are my fucking property,” he bellowed with an accent I couldn't quite place. He tried grabbing at Cassia's arm but I was quick to push him off. What should have turned into a brawl was diffused as Ginger came up and punched him in the jaw.

“We are never going back! You gave them up when you tossed them out! You can not claim ownership of my sisters!”

He was stunned but momentarily recovered. He prepared to strike her but I was right there to grab his arm.

“This bitch is still mine” he demanded with a growl. “I never threw her out! You stole her!”

I pushed his arm aside and went to the office. Moments later I returned with a thumb drive Ginger and I prepared for just such an occurrence. We wanted to be ready just in case it came to it. It was really her idea.

“You want her, get a lawyer. But before you do, look at this drive and decide what choice you want to make. We’ll be right here.”

He grabbed the drive but continued to yell and curse. He didn't stop trying to grab the girls until I threatened to call the cops. A bartender helped us remove him from the premises.

Several weeks went by and we upgraded our security and hired a bouncer or two. But when a lawyer came to us with paperwork to sign, we were skeptical. However, much to our relief, he had documents to transfer ownership of all three of them officially to me.

So what was on the drive that made him change his tone? A sample of Ginger's memories from every time he used her to cheat on his wife. I hated to resort to blackmail but he deserved it.

Clearly Ed didn't want to bring it to light, so he kept it very hush hush. While he wanted me to destroy the videos, I refused, and he eventually relented. It wasn't worth it to him to pursue any farther. If he did, something might accidentally leak online. And that was the end of Ed. We never saw him again, much to the delight of the girls.

Cassia is just as energetic as always, Pepper stayed helping out at the café and got really into S&M clubs on the side, and Ginger stayed as beautiful and busy as ever. As for me, I paid off my college debts, and my life has never been better. Cassia and I are still together, and the four of us had many surprising adventures, although our first I will never forget. When spilled coffee changed my life.

============
End.
Last edited by gynoneko on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

Mangaman 2.0
Identification: Human

Re: Shop Girls, Part 3: Ginger

Post by Mangaman 2.0 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:46 pm

I love this story , this is what I was saying I love. How you can make the characters develop into a loving relationship, evoking more than just a sex doll, yet maintaining the robotic aspect too. Great work.
this looks like a job for some SCIENCE!

General

Post by General » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:18 pm

An excellent set of stories.

Kalaen

Post by Kalaen » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:41 am

This is the best story i've read in years. You nailed the balance between romantic stuff and sex.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:20 am

Thanks so much! Glad you like it! I just hope I can finish the other stories I'm working on, but I keep getting ideas for shorts and new stories and have to keep putting them off to finish my bigger ones. I'll try to get back to some of the shorter stuff soon.
- Brian May

smalk

Post by smalk » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:28 am

Loved every single word of it!

Mangaman 2.0

Post by Mangaman 2.0 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Kalaen you nailed it the perfect balance between romance and the sexiness of a female and her owner.

CodyDoyle34
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by CodyDoyle34 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:46 pm

One of my favorite stories ever! Fantastic job!

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Wow, thanks so much!
- Brian May

Mangaman 2.0

Post by Mangaman 2.0 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:12 pm

gynoneko wrote:Wow, thanks so much!
Your welcome and also you changed your profile pic to one of my most favorite fembot pics