Videogame finds.

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Uncom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Videogame finds.

Post by Uncom » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:26 pm

h
Last edited by Uncom on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uncom

Re: Videogame finds.

Post by Uncom » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:34 pm

h
Last edited by Uncom on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:59 pm

These D.O.L.Ls are criminally lacking in fanart. Your galleries are the best pictures I've seen of them. It's be nice if they could get the same love as assaultrons.

KinoLangDanzel
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Hello.
Yeah, I've also noticed that there wasn't a thread dedicated to video game gynoid content, and I'm happy to see one start now.

Well... there's Aigis, Metis, and Labrys from the Persona Series. Don't know if anyone knows this, but in Labrys's story mode, there's a cut scene of her destroying other ASSWs (Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon) in an arena like area. Found the cut scene by itself on Youtube, but the guy edited in Rules of Nature from Metal Gear Rising: Revengence.
Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmiDvD_tEqE

There's also the broken flight stewardess from the game Echo Night Beyond. Had a chance to play the game when I was a kid, but it spooked the hell out of me. Said gynoid only appears in the beginning of the game and says some stuttered snippets of phrases.

If I remember correctly, there were gynoid enemies in the game God Hand. Forgot what stage they appeared in though.

I also remember some gynoids from Visual Novels. Sadly I can't play them (got no computer).

There was this picture from a V.N. called Daisy Chain Terminator Girl: https://e-hentai.org/s/74b8613ead/164743-127
From what I've seen, the game is only in Japanese.

There's many video games that have gynoid content, but I can't seem to recall. I'll post back later when I do. Hope that the things I've posted helps.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Saya
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Here's my chance to contribute!

Zero Divide series: PS1-era fighting game with robot fighters who take battle damage. Really blocky, polygonal graphics, but it's something. Zero Divide 2: The Secret Wish has better graphics, and three female robots (two default fighters, one hidden/unlockable). There's a Saturn game, Zero Divide: The Final Conflict that's a Japan exclusive that I know pretty much nothing about.

Phantasy Star series: Starting with III, the Phantasy Star series has had robotic women in it from pretty much every title onto the latest Online games. Specifically, those games taking place in the Online universe have "Casts", humanoid robots that come in both male and female flavors. You can play as one in the Online series as well!

Destiny: The Bungie-made MMOFPS has the "Exo" race, which players can both encounter and play as. Presumably, they're back for the second game. That said, they do lean pretty heavily on the "hard robot" side, looking more like C-3P0 than your typical fembot.

2Spicy: Talked about this one before. It's an Arcade game by SEGA that came out in 2008. Beyond some footage on YouTube though (which isn't the highest quality), there's sadly not much about this one. No emulator exists for it, either. Two female robots are in the game, who get skin damage when shot, ala Terminator.

The Bouncer: A few brief bits with central character Dominique and a side character whose name escapes me at the moment. Dominique is a gynoid, whereas the side character is a cyborg.

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal: The debut of everyone's favorite robotic pop star, Courtney Gears! Sadly, not much in the way of content, though her backup singers explode nicelike in her boss battle.

Virtue's Last Reward: Not talking much about this one, but there is a robot girl in it. To say who it is is a massive spoiler, and the scene where she's at her most robotic is a pretty big tear jerker.

Xenosaga series: The PS2 RPG game with one of gaming's most popular robot girls, KOS-MOS.

T.R.A.G: Mission of Mercy: Known as Hard Edge in Japan. There's a cyborg girl, although she's very much on the edge of "legal", but there is a decidedly more mature boss fembot, too. That said, it is a PS1 game, so don't expect miracles.

Cradle: PC puzzle game where you try to figure out what happened to a civilization of human-to-machine converts. One of the central characters is a fembot whom you literally reassemble and reactivate. Pretty hot, though the game itself is a bit empty and meandering.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Here's a list of all video games that have been screencapped thus far:
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ideo_Games
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:03 pm

If you ask me the wiki is a little hard to navigate~

Also Megaman. peace out!

Uncom

Post by Uncom » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:57 am

h

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:34 pm

MainlyAsian wrote:Overwatch has a playable fembot, although she's a heavy hard-robot.
Her name's Orisa.
She was built by a super-intellgent girl to protect her and the city she lives in.
Here's a little more background story on her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvm0of3iDUU
Although she's a heavy hard-robot, she can be really cute at times. She kind of reminds me of a mother.
One of her voicelines is "do you need a hug?" after all.
Meaby bronies would like it? I don´t know, its like a metalic Centaurus of death

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:41 am

Some of us love the hard robot look, certainly would for myself!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

BD

Post by BD » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:06 am

Orisa needs more love and less people making her "more squishy" to make her become "more sexy".

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:20 am

Orisa is OK in my book. She may not be the 'hottest' gynoid, but she makes up for it in being so freaking adorable (at least in my case).
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Utsuro_Katamichi
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Utsuro_Katamichi » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Robo-Jam from MUGEN
https://youtu.be/c06xhpbRo6I
The original character is Jam from Guilty Gear series. Someone made the robot version of her as a MUGEN character.

Uncom

Post by Uncom » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:41 am

h

dieur

Post by dieur » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:07 pm

Can't forget Haydee. Low budget puzzle game that vaguely reminds me of Portal, if Portal had none of the portal gun, GlaDOS, or much of a story.

Still, the default character has a quite a body, if a bit of a "hard robot" head, and you can easily download mods to replace or adjust the head and body in various ways. Putting a human head on but leaving the default body gives that "I'm an hypersexualized but intelligent fembot that's just trying to escape and survive" fantasy.

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:18 am

Hello.
There's a game called Binary Domain that has these gynoids in it: Betty, A-300 Series Beta Unit.
http://binarydomain.wikia.com/wiki/Bett ... nts_page=1

Normally seen in non-combat areas, I remember one cutscene where there was one Betty acting as a receptionist. She got shot in the head while trying to uncover her hidden arm gun. Pretty nice really.
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Uncom

Post by Uncom » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:39 am

h
Last edited by Uncom on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gabry88e

Post by gabry88e » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:54 pm

if i remember correctly (is some time i not play it anymore) the MOBA Smite have few female gods with a fembot skin and with custom voice too

P.S. now i think about it Smite and Paladins are both of Hi-Rez studios :lol:

Ddroid

Post by Ddroid » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:00 am

Found a comic of Orianna, League of Legend.

http://imgur.com/gallery/swG5V

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:41 am

Ddroid wrote:Found a comic of Orianna, League of Legend.

http://imgur.com/gallery/swG5V
sweet, I saw that some time ago but it was on Korean I think, nice find!

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:48 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage
I have started playing Nier automata.
I am surprised none of the damage fans have yet come to comment that you can pretty much repair your corpse once you are defeated to help you for limited time.
Seemingly 2B (android main character), as you can see, lacks secondary sexual characteristics.
Videogame find~
I am helping.
Last edited by --NightBattery-- on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:45 pm

The best scene in the game related with mekabare was the scence where the virus was effecting 2B ...
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:07 pm

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:The best scene in the game related with mekabare was the scence where the virus was effecting 2B ...
I still need to go back and finish this. Only hit the first ending, then got sidetracked with some other games.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:52 pm

TheShoveller wrote:
T-elos/Thurosis wrote:The best scene in the game related with mekabare was the scence where the virus was effecting 2B ...
I still need to go back and finish this. Only hit the first ending, then got sidetracked with some other games.
Well, I just ended the game, I didn't expect the first ending to be achieved so fast. Pitty I saved all my G to buy late game items when *boop* Final boss.

Otaru Mamiya

Post by Otaru Mamiya » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:05 pm

--Battery-- wrote:
TheShoveller wrote:
Well, I just ended the game, I didn't expect the first ending to be achieved so fast. Pitty I saved all my G to buy late game items when *boop* Final boss.
Endings A through E are the real endings, and F through Z are joke endings if you diverge too much from the story. After the first ending, you play through the same story as 9S to get ending B, then the story proceeds from there and shit gets dark(er). The scene that Thurosis mentioned happens during the third play-through.
"Don't sweat the petty things... don't pet the sweaty things..."