President Trump's Address 2 the Nation (2-28-2017

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

President Trump's Address 2 the Nation (2-28-2017

Post by fembot_stalker » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:33 pm

Hello Folks:

Did any of you see President Donald Trump's Congressional Address to the Nation last night? How did you all feel about it? I would like to know; thank you! :?:

Me :worried:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

General
Technosexuality: Built

Re: President Trump's Address 2 the Nation (2-28-2017

Post by General » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:32 pm

I did not see it but I did read the transcript today. I find his speaking somewhat annoying so reading it was a bit easier (perhaps overlaying it with Morgan Freeman's voice).

Anyway I thought the context was pretty decent. It was optimistic and tried to appeal to both sides. Hopefully that tone becomes more commonplace than the more personal attacks of the campaign and twitter rants.

I am cautiously optimistic about the plan but the devil is going to be in the details. The concept of cutting taxes while increasing spending considerably doesn't sound viable but I know the system is far more complicated than linear math. I guess we'll see what happens.

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:48 am

General wrote:I did not see it but I did read the transcript today. I find his speaking somewhat annoying so reading it was a bit easier (perhaps overlaying it with Morgan Freeman's voice).

Anyway I thought the context was pretty decent. It was optimistic and tried to appeal to both sides. Hopefully that tone becomes more commonplace than the more personal attacks of the campaign and twitter rants.

I am cautiously optimistic about the plan but the devil is going to be in the details. The concept of cutting taxes while increasing spending considerably doesn't sound viable but I know the system is far more complicated than linear math. I guess we'll see what happens.

Even though I am definitely not fond of the current Presidential Administration myself, I still have hope for America. After all, I happen to be a (left-leaning) libertarian myself.
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:35 am

So, how do any of you all feel about all of the political drama concerning Trumpsville versus Sessions and Comey? It's one heckuva show isn't it? To me, it's all a nice combination of elements from courtroom drama television shows, talk shows and soap operas. Personally, I believe that No. 45 (Number Forty-Five) himself will not get past four years as far as his presidency is concerned. :| What do the rest of you all think? :?:

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Silkscreen » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:03 pm

How many Roadrunner vs. Coyote cartoons do you know?
Does the Wily Coyote ever succeed?
Is it still hilarious?