Diminuendo 

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
N6688
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Diminuendo 

Post by N6688 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:28 am

Just found out about this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5893906/ when i was watching inside gaming daily.
It stars cloe dykstra.
(Yes that cloe dykstra)
synopsis:
Once a renowned director, Haskell Edwards has wallowed in a self-inflicted haze of drug and alcohol abuse for nine years. This has been his life since witnessing the suicide of his one true love, Cello Shea, an iconic young film star. When a cutting edge tech-company approaches Haskell to direct a film about Cello's life, he is stunned to meet the actress who will portray her - an incredibly life-like robot. Horrified and fascinated at the same time, he can't turn down the opportunity to honor his lost love's memory and repair her suicide-tarnished legacy. Recruiting his old friends, and even some enemies, in the production, Haskell has to relive his relationship with the Hollywood sex symbol. Ultimately, he's forced to address the differences between his love for Cello, and his growing obsession with a machine that is nothing more than a programmed doppelgänger. ... Or is it?
The movie is set to release in 2017.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Diminuendo 

Post by jolshefsky » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:30 am

Keep an eye on #DiminuendoMovie on Twitter, as used by director Bryn Pryor.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

N6688
Identification: Android

Post by N6688 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Went to check on the progress of this movie and i found this:
https://vimeo.com/203418100
Well......we don't have to expect oscar worthy acting. (not that the oscars mean anything anymore :lol: )
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:08 pm

I'm just glad they kept working on it, since the lead actor died a few weeks ago.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

Devil

Post by Devil » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:20 pm

This is now on Amazon Prime, they just posted it on their Facebook Page. I have not watched it, but I know some people were hoping to see it. I do not know the gynoid content.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XFPG9MB

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:56 pm

Awesomesauce!

I skimmed through it, and aside from a sub-dermal control panel that lights up on the back of her neck, some blank stares when she's not running a script, and power on/off, there's not much.

*There's damage to her face and shutdown at exactly 1:23:00 - 1:24:26
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

jolshefsky

Post by jolshefsky » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:48 am

Watched this yesterday. I was expecting absolutely awful (acting, directing, quality) but it was passable. The plot barely makes sense—formerly famous director becomes a drunk after his far-younger starlet girlfriend kills herself until he's called to direct a movie about the life of his former lover (a.k.a. commercial for the robot dolls the company makes; one of them in her likeness.) Ironically the AI elements are the most accurate: the robot actress is basically a puppet with a limited AI so she can act through the script, but when off-script, simply asks, "Line? ... Line? ..." She also has a mode where she can converse to a limited degree, but they mention it's not much more than toys can do in the future-today of the setting (she's closer to a more advanced Siri rather than a self-aware android). Her modes are controlled by a light-up subdermal touch screen in her neck, invisible unless in use.

Pertinent ASFR elements are limited to simple speech patterns, the light-up sub-dermal panel in her neck, a shipping container where she gets recharged with electronic stuff around, and the scene where her face gets damaged a little and she shuts down after running out of battery. Not much, really, but the actress is topless a fair bit and she's a skinny waif, just a little athletic, so if that's your kind of robot girl, she might be appealing.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky