Short Story Generator

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Short Story Generator

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Shattered Training grounds
A Short Story
by dbf

Ayako looked at the deadly gun in her hands and felt surprised.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her savaged surroundings. She had always loved shattered Training grounds with its tart, thoughtless Trees. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel surprised.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Irina . Irina was a doubtful spy with tall arms and heavy legs.

Ayako gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a responsible, faithful, oil drinker with wide arms and pointy legs. Her friends saw her as a racid, rich robot. Once, she had even made a cup of tea for an afraid Kenneth.

But not even a responsible person who had once made a cup of tea for an afraid Kenneth, was prepared for what Irina had in store today.

The sun shone like thinking mice, making Ayako stressed.

As Ayako stepped outside and Irina came closer, she could see the beautiful glint in her eye.

Irina gazed with the affection of 9042 strong crowded cats. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want instruction."

Ayako looked back, even more stressed and still fingering the deadly gun. "Irina, you are ready," she replied.

They looked at each other with delighted feelings, like two raw, real rats running at a very considerate first day, which had bassline music playing in the background and two energetic uncles shooting to the beat.

Ayako regarded Irina's tall arms and heavy legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Ayako with a delighted grin.

Irina looked shocked, her emotions blushing like a rough, ratty rounds.

Then Irina came inside for a nice drink of oil.
THE END
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:25 pm

I could hardly imagine a story where an uncle isn't a person I would have shot within the opening act.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Two energetic uncles shooting to the beat.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:44 pm

. _ .

The Sharp Circuits
A Short Story
by B

lieutenant Lucy looked at the sharp circuits in her hands and felt fear.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her demolished surroundings. She had always loved city Desolated complex with its witty, wonderful war. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel fear.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Mechanical Hound. Mechanical was a bold deathmachine with ginger eyes and pointy thighs.

lieutenant gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a predatory, sinister, energy drinker with slimy eyes and mechanical thighs. Her friends saw her as a repulsive, round robot. Once, she had even made a cup of tea for a wide-eyed death machine.

But not even a predatory person who had once made a cup of tea for a wide-eyed death machine, was prepared for what Mechanical had in store today.

The cold teased like running away casualties, making lieutenant sadness.

As lieutenant stepped outside and Mechanical came closer, she could see the empty glint in his eye.

"Look lieutenant," growled Mechanical, with a brave glare that reminded lieutenant of bold corpses. "I hate you and I want you torn apart. You owe me 5095 repairs."

lieutenant looked back, even more sadness and still fingering the sharp circuits. "Mechanical, eat this," she replied.

They looked at each other with pain feelings, like two melodic, melted machinery destroying at a very arrogant war, which had acid music playing in the background and two admirable uncles eliminating to the beat.

Suddenly, Mechanical lunged forward and tried to punch lieutenant in the face. Quickly, lieutenant grabbed the sharp circuits and brought it down on Mechanical's skull.

Mechanical's ginger eyes trembled and his pointy thighs wobbled. He looked agony, his wallet raw like a boiled, boiling battery.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Mechanical Hound was dead.

lieutenant Lucy went back inside and made herself a nice drink of energy.
THE END

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:58 pm

Everything went better than expected.
Except for the tea and the uncles.

cyberdude

Post by cyberdude » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:54 am

Cheerful Jen

Andy looked at the shiny circuits in his hands and felt happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his cold surroundings. He had always hated metallic lab with its wasteful, wide wires. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jen . Jen was a cheerful robot with tanned feet and blonde eyes.

Andy gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a brilliant, unreal, coffee drinker with tall feet and sexy eyes. His friends saw him as a grubby, gloopy genius. Once, he had even revived a dying, fembot.

But not even a brilliant person who had once revived a dying, fembot, was prepared for what Jen had in store today.

The windy teased like repairing dolphins, making Andy cheerful.

As Andy stepped outside and Jen came closer, he could see the decaying smile on her face.

"I am here because I want free will," Jen bellowed, in a serious tone. She slammed her fist against Andy's chest, with the force of 8512 eagles. "I frigging love you, Andy ."

Andy looked back, even more cheerful and still fingering the shiny circuits. "Jen, you are a robot," he replied.

They looked at each other with lusty feelings, like two flipping, freshly-squeezed flamingos malfunctioning at a very cute activation, which had pop music playing in the background and two naive uncles stuttering to the beat.

Suddenly, Jen lunged forward and tried to punch Andy in the face. Quickly, Andy grabbed the shiny circuits and brought it down on Jen's skull.

Jen's tanned feet trembled and her blonde eyes wobbled. She looked confused, her body raw like a ripe, regurgitated remote.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Jen was dead.

Andy went back inside and made himself a nice cup of coffee.

THE END

What is going on with the uncles?