New movie page template?

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.
FaceoffFembot
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

New movie page template?

Post by FaceoffFembot » Thu May 12, 2016 12:48 pm

So I thought, instead of redirecting towards pages that weren't and will probably never be redacted, why not put all the information about movies and other productions on a single, streamlined page? I've messed around the Surrogates movie page, what do you think?

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Surrogates

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: New movie page template?

Post by darkbutflashy » Thu May 12, 2016 3:19 pm

I think what we need is a better gallery interface. Having it all in one page is not visually appealing, and that's why people won't edit. If it looks like if it could break any second, you better don't touch.

Can we have custom javascripts, please? For another project, I have made a rather minimal script that allow to have the typical "pop-up gallery". I could tweak it for our needs, too.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

FaceoffFembot
Technosexuality: Built

Re: New movie page template?

Post by FaceoffFembot » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:25 am

JSYK, me uploading the poster of the movie Chappie onto the wiki was not a fluke. I was trying to make its page more than a bare-bones collection of vidcaps, as I have done before for Surrogates and Total Recall (2012).