Some itty-bitty vignettes

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
apok
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Some itty-bitty vignettes

Post by apok » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello folks,

Sometimes I have ideas for characters, scenes, or scenarios that I like, but I'm not a good enough writer to flesh them out into a full-blown story. So instead, I'm just going to throw together some very-short vignettes. You can critique them, use them as inspiration, whatever you want. Rather than post them in a bunch of separate threads, I'll just make one thread here of my ideas. Enjoy!

apok

Re: Some itty-bitty vignettes

Post by apok » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Reducto

Despite its prevalence in folklore and popular media, there have only been a few documented cases where newly-converted fembots have masturbated until their power cells have completely drained. Far more common is the scenario where one sexual partner's power fails during intercourse. The primary reasons for this are that the fembot doesn't want to inconvenience her partner, or she is trying to hide the fact that she is a fembot. This happens significantly less frequently in manbots, for reasons not fully understood. Indeed, the gender disparity in sex-related power failures remains hotly debated in academic circles.

Sometimes the effects of fembot conversion strike in new and unexpected ways, perhaps most infamously in the strange case of Dorothy "Dot" Flemming. Like many fembots, Dot was aroused by being disassembled, but unlike others, she would resist being put back together. She would pay mechanics to take her apart and deliver her home in a box as a pile of parts. Authorities intervened on her behalf when she instructed one unscrupulous technician to remove and sell most of her critical systems, prompting a legal battle regarding her rights of bodily autonomy. Eight months later, the landmark case of
Flemming v. City of New York ruled that if a robot is disassembled of its own volition, by itself or by proxy, it cannot be construed as "harm" unless there is pain, or a serious risk of destroying the robot's mind.

Dot Flemming currently resides on a shelf in the robotics laboratory at the University of Seneca Falls. All that remains of her is a microchip on a small circuit board, plugged into a 12-volt power supply. Her little red light flickers continuously in, we can only speculate, sexual ecstasy.

-- Excerpt from the essay, "The psychology of fembot transference and transformation", by Dr. Leonard Fant.

apok

Post by apok » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:37 pm

Every other weekend

I really do have the best wife in the world, Hugh thought to himself as he surveyed the sex bot standing in front of him. Every other weekend, his wife Diana goes away on business, and as a gift to him, she rents him a new sex fembot while she's away. Today's model was one of the new RG-3700s, a tall, busty brunette with cute freckles and a smile that could melt a man's heart.

Diana stood before him in the rented fembot body. Poor Hugh was unsure of himself, and he was afraid to try new things in bed with her. Diana guessed, correctly, that her husband would break out of his shell and let his inner-freak out if he thought he was making love to a sex bot. For the last seven months, every other weekend, Diana would rent a new body and give herself to her husband's sexual appetites, while also satisfying her own.

She stood there, expressionless and mute, wondering what fun was in store for this weekend.

apok

Post by apok » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Code 6 outside cellblock B

"You Bitch!" Carly had clearly been pushed over the edge by Theresa's taunting, and planted her reinforced knuckles in the redhead's smug face. Less than five seconds later, it had become a full-on brawl, with a dozen or so fembots slugging each-other with enough force to pulverize concrete.

"Dammit, there they go again." Fey watched from across the prison yard. "Don't they know they'll just..." Fey's voice cut off at the same moment as all the other fembots nearby. She slumped helplessly to the ground, like a puppet with her strings cut. She watched, paralyzed and mute, while a quintet of security droids rolled in, disentangled the former combatants, and dragged Carly and Theresa away. Theresa would surely spend time in solitary. It was Carly's third offense this month, though, so she would be taken to reprocessing to have her personality overwritten. The next time any of them saw Carly, she would be a passive, obedient automaton.

FaceoffFembot
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by FaceoffFembot » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:55 pm

apok wrote:Code 6 outside cellblock B

"You Bitch!" Carly had clearly been pushed over the edge by Theresa's taunting, and planted her reinforced knuckles in the redhead's smug face. Less than five seconds later, it had become a full-on brawl, with a dozen or so fembots slugging each-other with enough force to pulverize concrete.

"Dammit, there they go again." Fey watched from across the prison yard. "Don't they know they'll just..." Fey's voice cut off at the same moment as all the other fembots nearby. She slumped helplessly to the ground, like a puppet with her strings cut. She watched, paralyzed and mute, while a quintet of security droids rolled in, disentangled the former combatants, and dragged Carly and Theresa away. Theresa would surely spend time in solitary. It was Carly's third offense this month, though, so she would be taken to reprocessing to have her personality overwritten. The next time any of them saw Carly, she would be a passive, obedient automaton.
What's the point of incarcerating fembots if you can just shut them down and reprogram them?

Anyway, bickering aside, this is good stuff, can't wait for more.

apok

Post by apok » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:12 pm

I know it has been a long time (years, really), but I have never forgotten this forum, and I have never stopped coming up with ideas. I will be posting 2 (maybe 3?) new vignettes in the next week. I apologize for my lack of creative output. I have ideas, but it's difficult to put them into writing, and to come up with complete stories. I have 'Writer's Block' the size of Neptune. Thank you for bearing with me.

In case you forgot who I am, or you have never heard of me, here are some of my past stories:
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10632 "Unit Two"
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11681 "Second Rate"
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12450 "Protection"
http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12651 "Hotline"

dieur

Post by dieur » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:39 pm

FaceoffFembot wrote: What's the point of incarcerating fembots if you can just shut them down and reprogram them?
Maybe human converts, so that's not normally allowed?

But I love a good reconstruction that cleverly asks "How could this possibly be?", so a good vignette can be inspiring.