Sweet Delilah MP3s & Live Robotic Chat, Clips4Sale! UPDATED

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Sweet Delilah MP3s & Live Robotic Chat, Clips4Sale! UPDATED

Post by Sweet Delilah » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello [User Name Here]. I am an Ambrosia Robotics fembot model "Sweet Delilah". I am programed to meet my owner's every need, be it mental or physical. Whatever he or she asks of me, I shall do to the best of my abilities. I am available for live phone sessions as well as creating custom MP3s, with or without a script.

[ Nightflirt Profile ] ♥ [ Clips4Sale ]

♥ New Simulation MP3s Available for Purchase! ♥

This Month's Files (Updated Every Friday!)

:lovestruck: *NEW* The New Mistress
Your android finds out you've ordered a new sexdroid... to be her mistress! She's nervous but lets you install new protocols on her systems... Watch her go from nervous to very willing submissive, playing with herself at the thought of her new mistress! 6 minutes, $8.99
Purchase through Niteflirt or Clips4Sale

After Market Software - Parts 1 & 2
Your friend wanders into your IT department after work, looking for some help installing some...after market software. Legitimate sexware is expensive, so you initially hesitate when you see the files are less than legal, but your friend's persistence eventually convinces you. However, with legitimacy comes security, and your friend may soon find the price of pirated software to be more than she bargained for... Contains cascading malfunctions through natural, synthetic, and monotone voices. By TW of FBC. 13 minutes, $12.99 ($4 off!)

:lovestruck: *NEW* After Market Software - Part 1
The first half of After Market Software. 7 minutes, $9.99
Purchase through Niteflirt or :lovestruck: *NEW* After Market Software - Part 2
The second hald of After Market Software. 6 minutes, $8.99
Purchase through [url=https://www.niteflirt.com/messages/click_payment_button?id=229095993]Niteflirt
or Clips4Sale

:lovestruck: *NEW* After Market Software - Part 2
The second hald of After Market Software. 6 minutes, $8.99

Annie and the Truth
Annie, a sleeper unit suffers damage, discovers she's a sexdoll, and goes to her next door neighbor and best friend to tell her. her friend doesn't believe it, especially when the "awake" unit says they're both dolls. the friend calls the awake unit's master, override codes are enabled, personalities are scrubbed, and everything returns to normal. Written by Petey of FBC. 6 minutes, $8.99

Multi-Pack

Feb 4-Pack
Replacing Delilah, Sophie, Valentine the Android, Malfunctioning Mrs. Robinson, Erasing Jessica, Hands Inside Me. 6 files, $24.99 ($24 Savings~!)
Purchase through Niteflirt

December 4-Pack
Into the Faraday Cage, Digital Passions, A Gift, Doctor Danner's Transfer, 23.99 ($12 Savings~!)

November 5-Pack
Conversion Center, Fluid Change and Blow Job, Masturbation Test, Spa Day, MUST CLEAN - MUST CLEAN. $34.99 ($15 Savings)

October 5-Pack
Wife Transformation, Facial Plate Missing Sex, Customer Service Call, Mayday Alert, Halloween Party Transformation. $34.99 ($12 Savings!)

September 2-Pack
The Reveal and Chrome Supermodel, $14.99 ($4 savings!)

Past Files

Replacing Delilah
Delilah, a sleeper bot, opens the door to see her exact copy standing outside. The copy claims to be a 500 series robot who has come to reclaim and break Delilah down into parts so she can be replaced and analyzed. Delilah doesn't believe her. This is their encounter... 7 minutes, $9.99

Sophie
A fembot talks to her mistress about a small encouter she had during the day. This leads to the human mistress taking her upstairs to use her. But wait, which one is really the human and which is really the robot...? (Told from Sophie's POV only). Written by SciFiGuy. 5 minutes, $7.99

Valentine the Android
Your wife is out of town over the holiday... but's sends you a nice gift, a cute little android to fuck while she's out! You better get the best use out of her...! 5 minutes, $7.99

Erasing Jessica
Your service android wakes up to find her body gone. You tell her that you are replacing her and booted her up one last time to say goodbye and erase her files. Jessica is very monotone and understands your need for human closer, giving you one last fantastic cum as her mind is wiped. 4 minutes, $6.99

Hands Inside Me
An android wants you inside her torso, messing with her wires and trying to fix a "problem". She flips through 3 personalities settings and goes monotone before you finally "fix" her. 6 minutes, $8.99

Into the Faraday Cage
"Miss Marietta, I am pleased that you approve of my appearance, but we must keep this discussion at a professional level. I am an administrative android, and I am programmed only to assist the clients of Franklin and Wiles. Miss Marietta, you do not have authorization to remove my blazer. Error. Robots connected. Sub-facial port connected to Miss Marietta robot. Chest panel port connected to Miss Marietta robot." By Robotman of FBC 6 minutes, $8.99

Digital Passions
"Hello and thank you for calling Digital Passions. Oh yes my vaginal module is a little unused, the recall was in place by the time I came off of the assembly line. In fact I am not even sure it works. I'd love for it to be you that used it for the first time." Major malfunctioning, melting of synthetic skin, user overrides. By EvilBoo of FBC. 8 minutes, $11.99

A Gift
Your fembot wants to give you a gift... She lets you peek into her memories with you, from your first oral encounter to fucking her ass on the couch. 5.5 minutes, $5.99

Doctor Danner's Transfer
Doctor Jessica Danner is dying of an incurable disease, her only hope is to have her entire consciousness transferred to an experimental robot duplicate of herself. After she does this... well, there's some sexy options that open up... Written By Evil Boo of FBC. 6 minutes, $8.99

Conversion Center
BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Your friend has made her choice - She wants to become a sex bot. She asks you to come with her to the conversion center where you watch her slowly melt from a human to a sex droid. Now you get to test her out... Perhaps even buy her? Written By Petey of FBC 14 minutes<br>
$8.99 - Niteflirt BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL PRICE, over 50% off! Savings of $9!
$10.99 - Clips4Sale BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL PRICE, the lowest the site will let me sell it for.

Fluid Change and Blow Job
Simple and sweet. You unplug your favorite servant bot from her wall after a fluid change and she's very excited to try her new, upgraded saliva on your cock. 5 minutes, $7.99

Masturbation Test
You are a newly produced artificial human. Before we can send you out into the world in your sleeper personality, we need to conduct some tests on your stress, coordination and fluid release systems. I'll help you by showing you my beautifully crafted android body! (Masturbation instructions with some malfunctioning.) 7 minutes, $9.99

Spa Day
Deluxe File with Premium Sound Effects! - It's time to go in for your 90 minute deep tissue massage with your pretty little android masseuse. Carefull! As she's working on giving you a happy ending, some oil spills into her open torso hatch, causing her to whir and buzz and malfunction! Script and Sound effects by 33cl33 of FBC. 9 minutes, $10.99

MUST CLEAN - MUST CLEAN
Deluxe File with Premium Sound Effects! - Your maid-bot spills a drink on you! Her cleaning sensors go into overload as she takes you to the bathroom and gives you a good scrub down... but she can't get your "appendage" to stop leaking! It's time to use her internal brushes on you for some soapy, splashy fun! Sound effects by 33cl33 of FBC. 4 minutes, $5.99

Halloween Party Transformation
Happy Halloween! Your girlfriend looks great in her robot costume, but what she doesn't know is that she's actually a rented sex-bot. You tell her as you start to reset her to her factory setting and erase her memory. Then you crank her arousal settings to 95% and run a custom blowjob program to finish off your night. 6 minutes, $8.99

Mayday Alert
Attention. Attention. This mayday alert is intended for any humans in the vicinity who may be listening. Message metadata is attached on subspace frequency 241.9. I am a model 500 robot manufactured by CyberFem Industries. I am currently located in a type 7 escape pod... Written by Robotman of FBC. 5 minutes, $7.99

Customer Service Call
A fembot calls customer service to report a malfunction in her vaginal unit. She is put into maintenance mode over the phone, has a personality reset. It turns out she had a personality conflict... she thought she was her master's wife, but it turns out she's really a fuckbot toy! By Petey of FBC 12 minutes, $12.99

Facial Plate Missing Sex
Your maid-bot loses her face plate. She promises she'll continue to look for it after dinner, but you find out that by touching her facial circuit you can cause her to malfunction. Soon you're fucking her with your hand inside her chest cavity, pulling those wires until she breaks in more ways than one. 6 minutes, $8.99

Wife Transformation
Your wife comes home from work and calls you like you've asked. She doesn't know why... Until she reads a note you left for her. Then she's overwhelmed by a slow, malfunctioning transformation into the pleasure bot you know that she really is. 5 minutes, $7.99

Chrome Supermodel
"Loading sequence completed. Greeting. I am Dee. Zero. Thirty. Five. I am a class-C sex drone, designed by Sweet Industries to be an affordable sexual companion for middle to low income individuals." - An android is put through her paces, malfunctions during a talk dirty sequence and runs her maintenance mode. Written by Dark Rexx of Fembot Central. 6 minutes, $8.99

The Reveal
You and your loving girlfriend have been together for years... and now she has a secret to tell you. She's an android! And she'd like you to become her owner. Only by having an owner can she access her systems. Will you except? Y/N (Written by Evil Boo of Fembot Central). 7 minutes, $9.99

The New Job
“Oh you didn't know? I’m a synthetic. Sweet Delilah model number 646 from Ambrosia Robotics. I’m part of your contract, you really should have read it closer.I am programmed to serve you in any way I can to make you more productive." WRITTEN BY General of Fembot Central. 8.5 minutes, $9.99

Assembly
A taken-apart fembot is reassembled by her owner. She is used both orally and vaginally as he puts her back together. WRITTEN BY Evil Boo of Fembot Central. 7.5 minutes, $11.99

Mile High Club
You've been invited to take a trip on Trans-Robotics Airlines, the first commercial airline to be staffed by an entirely android crew. What they don't say in the brochure is that there is a secret program that has been installed into the stewardesses, allowing easy access to the Mile High Club for those privileged enough to know the Access Codes. This series is "pick your own adventure" style! Choose from the following options:

Blowjob - The stewardess show's you what her perfectly designed tongue can do. 5 minutes, $7.99 Purchase through Niteflirt or Clips4Sale

Pussy - She takes a classic, up against the wall fucking with a few errors along the way. 5 minutes, $7.99 Purchase through Niteflirt or Clips4Sale

Anal - This unit has never attempted anal intercourse before. You get to change that. 5 minutes, $7.99 Purchase through Niteflirt or Clips4Sale

Self Wire-Yanking while Masturbating
A Delilah unit leaves a voicemail for her master as she masturbates while yanking wires from her torso cavity as per her master's instructions. She begins to glitch and it only worsens as she pulls another wire, then another. 5 minutes, $7.99

Reboot, Retry, Fail
You try to use a second hand fembot without reinstalling her framework. She malfunctions from start to finish. 5 minutes, $7.99

Versions 1.0 and 2.5
An older and more experienced Sweet Delilah model turns on a newer model for the first time, convincing her to have a little fun while their master is out.... 8
minutes, $11.99

Malfunction and Self Repair
A Delilah Unit is alone and has a hardware corruption. She attempts to fix it but only makes it worse, causing herself to walk into walls and short-circuit. 8 minutes, $11.99

HAP-E Breast Enhancement Uprade
Here's a chance to rent a Sweet Delilah model who's breasts grow to DD and beyond the more they are teased and fondled. Features breast play and finished off with a
good, messy tit fuck. 8 minutes, $11.99

Uploading Your Secrets
The security on your favorite secretary bot has been breached! Now the hacker has you in her grasp. You're seduced and willing to give her everything... 8 minutes, $11.99

Overriding your Tutor Fembot
Word has been going around on campus that if you hire one of the University's tutoring bots you can use certain codes to override their security systems. You have your eye on on one that's never been tested. Features low to moderate malfunctions, as this fembot's core was not designed to take the heat of sexual intercourse. 8 minutes, $11.99

Sweet Delilah Model Introduction
Listen and watch as this Sweet Delilah model fembot is powered up for the first time and begins to explore your home, creating and syncing memories as she does. This file is great for foreplay and getting yourself in the mood... 5 minutes, $7.99

Trading Skills, Part 2!
A follow up to the first trading skills! A few weeks after your first encounter with an alluring sexbot, she tracks you down with another offer to help with a more substantial hardware replacement... 8 minutes, $11.99

Trading Skills
A sexy luxury fembot meets you at a party. After entertaining her with conversation she leads you to a private place a proposes a deal with you: Switch out her malfunctioning chip set and she'll let you do a free full test run as payment. 9.5 minutes, $12.99

Voice Mail Sleeper
Your girlfriend calls, even though she's knows your busy at work. She feels compelled to leave a voice mail and finds herself not being able to hang up. That's when the sleeper program in her activates, causing confusion, errors and a feeling of heat she can not deny... 8 minutes, $11.99
Purchase through Clips4Sale

Shy Robot Repair and Upgrade
Your shy fembot needs to be repaired. She becomes embarrassed as you prove to her you can do many things to her at once... 8 minutes, $11.99
Last edited by Sweet Delilah on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 39 times in total.

DrFranklin

Re: Sweet Delilah - MP3s and Live Robotic Chat

Post by DrFranklin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:54 pm

I bought the 3 pack, trading skills is the best of the three. OMG good.

Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Trace Venom » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Having listened to those free samples, I am now eagerly awaiting the arrival of the clips on Clips4sale. Good job!

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:40 pm

I personally like the 2nd more than the 3rd. but i didn't bought the 1st one
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Re: Sweet Delilah MP3s & Live Robotic Chat, Clips4Sale! UPD

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:36 pm

UPDATES for March!

My Clips4Sale Site is now functioning! You can purchase any of this unit's original files there as well as four new scenario files, which have been updated on the original post in this thread.

I am open to any feedback. Suggestions will be processed and filed for possible recording. Please do not hesitate to make requests.

Thank you for the kind words so far. :lovestruck:

eyebore

Post by eyebore » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:08 am

I recently purchased the Trading Skills Part 1 clip and I have to say I was very impressed. The acting was top notch and audio quality was excellent. I have to admit that the $14.99 price for an 8 minute audio clip had deterred, me at first, but curiosity got the better of me and I certainly do not regret my purchase.

Both Delilah and Kiwi have comparable pricing and I don't have any idea as to how much time they devoted to each clip. I understand the cost of video production much better than I do audio, but I found it initially difficult to spend the same amount for an audio clip than I did some of the better video clips available. I am now a little more comfortable with price do to the impressive execution.

I do however wonder if the girls would make less or more money in the long run if they lowered their clip prices slightly. I know I would have likely bought two clips at $10.00 each instead of just one for $15.00. I would be interested in buying at least one more of Delilahs clips and I would appreciate any recommendations. Preferably something with malfunctions or extensive robotic dialog.

eyebore

Post by eyebore » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:13 am

I went ahead and purchased "Overriding Your Fembot Tutor." There were some really nice moments in this one and the acting was top notch, yet again. The end was a little anticlimactic, but over all I would recommend it.

I also purchased Kiwi's "Luxury Android Malfunction" to get a sense of her voice and acting ability. She has a pleasant voice and did a respectable job, but the recording sounded as if it was made inside an enormous auditorium. I don't know if it that was an intentional effect to make her sound more robotic, but I found very distracting. I think without the near echo effect it could have been a nice clip. If any one has heard other clips of hers please specify if this is a one-time thing or a consistent issue with all of her clips. Its a shame because I was really digging the accent.

I do however think these will be my last audio clip purchases for a while. I spent nearly as much on each of Delilah's two audio clips as I did on Diana Knight's Service Call video clip, which had two attractive actresses and quality audio. I'm just not convinced that the audio clips are of equal value. I think $6.00-$10.00 is a more reasonable price for an 8-9minute audio clip. I still wish Delilah and Kiwi Success and I hope their clips are a big hit.

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 pm

I've updated for April! Soon I hope to be updating with a new file weekly.

Eyebore, I will e-mail you in private to address your concerns. :)

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Two new files! I am experimenting with 5 minute files at a cheaper $8.99 price! Both focus heavily on malfunctioning. Feedback is welcomed!

:lovestruck: *NEW* Self Wire-Yanking while Masturbating
A Delilah unit leaves a voicemail for her master as she masturbates while yanking wires from her torso cavity as per her master's instructions. She begins to glitch and it only worsens as she pulls another wire, then another. 5 minutes, $8.99

:lovestruck: *NEW* Reboot, Retry, Fail
You try to use a second hand fembot without reinstalling her framework. She malfunctions from start to finish. 5 minutes, $8.99

eyebore

Post by eyebore » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:27 am

Both of these sound fun, I'll be sure to check them out. Thanks for giving us some more options. For those of you haven't checked out any of Delilah's stuff, this sounds like the prefect opportunity. Like I mentioned I've bought "Trading Skills" and "Overriding Your Fembot Tutor" and both of them done very well.

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Fri May 09, 2014 12:53 pm

This unit has a fun next experiment to share with you all! ♥ ♥ ♥

:lovestruck: *NEW* Mile High Club
You've been invited to take a trip on Trans-Robotics Airlines, the first commercial airline to be staffed by an entirely android crew. What they don't say in the brochure is that there is a secret program that has been installed into the stewardesses, allowing easy access to the Mile High Club for those privileged enough to know the Access Codes. This series is "pick your own adventure" style! Choose from the following options:

Blowjob - The stewardess show's you what her perfectly designed tongue can do. 5 minutes, $8.99 Purchase through Niteflirt or Clips4Sale

Pussy - She takes a classic, up against the wall fucking with a few errors along the way. 5 minutes, $8.99 Purchase through Niteflirt or Clips4Sale

Anal - This unit has never attempted anal intercourse before. You get to change that. 5 minutes, $8.99 Purchase through Niteflirt or Clips4Sale

Three Pack! - All three files! $22.00 Purchase through Niteflirt

This unit would appreciate hearing feedback about this kind of selection. Is it something you would enjoy seeing more of?

eyebore

Post by eyebore » Sat May 10, 2014 1:46 am

I purchased "Self Wire Yanking while Masturbating" and I highly recommend it. Delilah did an amazing acting job on this clip. I also bought the Reboot Retry. It wasn't bad, but if you can only afford one then I would go with "self Wire Yanking" It really was a nice performance.

King Snarf
Identification: Human

Post by King Snarf » Sun May 11, 2014 3:39 am

Seconded on the Wire Yanking. Great googly moogly, she did a great job on that one. :thumbsup:

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Wed May 14, 2014 12:21 pm

This unit is happy you all enjoyed listening to me taking my wires out and erroring.

I thought perhaps it was a good idea to share a free sample of the Wire Yanking file for those who are interested.

Click here to listen to me taking myself apart!

♥ ♥ ♥

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:05 pm

rationalspace787 wrote:Just wanted to say that I listened to the samples you provided, and they are great! I also had a question: If I only have money to purchase one recording, and I liked the malfunction sample (Virus) the best, which full length recording is similar to that?
The Wire Yanking, I'd think, but YMMV.

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:24 pm

NEW FILES!

:lovestruck: *NEW* The New Job
“Oh you didn't know? I’m a synthetic. Sweet Delilah model number 646 from Ambrosia Robotics. I’m part of your contract, you really should have read it closer.I am programmed to serve you in any way I can to make you more productive." WRITTEN BY General of Fembot Central. 8.5 minutes, $9.99

:lovestruck: *NEW* Assembly
A taken-apart fembot is reassembled by her owner. She is used both orally and vaginally as he puts her back together. WRITTEN BY Evil Boo of Fembot Central. 7.5 minutes, $9.99

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:42 am

Sweet Delilah wrote: :lovestruck: *NEW* Assembly
A taken-apart fembot is reassembled by her owner. She is used both orally and vaginally as he puts her back together. WRITTEN BY Evil Boo of Fembot Central. 7.5 minutes, $9.99
This one sounds hot.

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

:D

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:16 pm

It is. Evil Boo provided this unit with a very sensual script.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Are you still looking for other scripts? And, if so, would you want that via PM or posted here?

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:48 am

PM is preferred for organization purposes. ♥

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:48 am

Good to know, thank you.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Just purchased one of the two new releases and it is awesome! Thank you Delilah and the writers as well :thumbsup:

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Lithorien » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Not that she needs more ringing endorsements, but her voice is one of the best I've heard in a long time (in general, not just PSO/voice file related) and she has a creative way of "singing" her malfunctions that I haven't seen anywhere else. It's really fun to listen to, both for the sex side and just because it's really well done and entertaining. I highly recommend getting some of her works - or all of them, if you're blessed with a large bank account.

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Septemeber 13th Update!

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:21 pm

:lovestruck: *NEW* The Reveal
You and your loving girlfriend have been together for years... and now she has a secret to tell you. She's an android! And she'd like you to become her owner. Only by having an owner can she access her systems. Will you except? Y/N (Written by Evil Boo of Fembot Central). 7 minutes, $9.99

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

9/19/2014 Update

Post by Sweet Delilah » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:09 pm

:lovestruck: *NEW* Chrome Supermodel
"Loading sequence completed. Greeting. I am Dee. Zero. Thirty. Five. I am a class-C sex drone, designed by Sweet Industries to be an affordable sexual companion for middle to low income individuals." - An android is put through her paces, malfunctions during a talk dirty sequence and runs her maintenance mode. Written by Dark Rexx of Fembot Central. 6 minutes, $8.99