want to exchange

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
bakanix
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

want to exchange

Post by bakanix » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:18 am

i have a bunch of hypnolust videos, and i would like to trade them for something new, a few are long clips and others are 2-3 min previews, i'm new at this if you can explain to me if you allow this or whatnot, thanks

KingJeremy

Re: want to exchange

Post by KingJeremy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi Baka,

What we try to do (most of us anyway) is not trade stuff from independent producers like Hypnolust and Evangeline as it stifles production. Less sales means less production and that's a bad thing for us obviously. No one can tell you what not to do but the mods here will more than likely ask you to not post asking to trade stuff from the independents. Also, Frank, the producer at Hypnolust is a member here too (as is Eve) and I'm sure he wouldn't like seeing that.

What some members do is ask others if a particular video is worth purchasing and others give unsolicited reviews of the things they have purchased and want to promote so as to have more of that type of video produced. I've personally bought videos from just about every independent producer who has made some type of fetish video for us, and some have been very, very bad and others have been amazing(some of Hypnolusts stuff, a recent video entitled Perfect Girlfriend had incredible props).

Stuff that is out of production or the site has folded seems to be fair game, as there is no way to contact the producers to compensate them for their material. Commercially produced stuff also seems to have no taboo.

Again, none of what I said is a hard and fast rule, it's more of a self policing guideline most of the board follows and it seems to work well.

Hope that helps.

Also, welcome to the boards.

bakanix
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by bakanix » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:24 pm

ok thank you for letting me know, i'll keep it in mind.

AlbeWolverinefan2
Technosexuality: Built

Post by AlbeWolverinefan2 » Wed May 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi everyone, i really cannot understand where is like a list of "best" hypnolust videos in the boards if there is one or a general one!
Hope to find some help!

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Wed May 01, 2013 3:55 pm

AlbeWolverinefan2 wrote:Hope to find some help!
There are so many to choose from - and nothing remotely comprehensive here at FC.
At best, a half-dozen threads of suggestions.

Your best bet is to skip the oldest vids. Frank's technique and his stories have improved over time.
Pick some of the pretty ladies, look at the descriptions of their robot movies,
then ask if anyone here has an opinion.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

AlbeWolverinefan2
Technosexuality: Built

Post by AlbeWolverinefan2 » Mon May 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Ok, so just another thing, where could i possibly find the "junkyard babes" clip from RBP studio..........i think it'way old now and colud be possibly be found some where.......maybe for free?