Robots Could Be The Future Of Prostitution

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Miss Pris
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Robots Could Be The Future Of Prostitution

Post by Miss Pris » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:51 pm

wow, fembot_stalker... I don't even know where to begin. I'm glad you're excited about so many things, but you seem to be either severely overgeneralizing or a trifle misinformed in some matters. We should all take a step back before we have a multi-regional, multi-religion, cross-gender screaming match.

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:26 am

Very well said fembot_stalker. You brought up points and backed them up with facts. Neither religious moral authority nor political correctness will get us anywhere. Both breed ignorance and denial while pushing their own brands of intolerance. I'm not promoting outright offensiveness at all (I believe in consideration) but we will only grown when we truly acknowledge our differences and either accept them or simply tolerate them... just as long as we aren't PHYSICALLY imposing on or hurting one another.

Rotwang

Post by Rotwang » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 am

The 20th century was the clash of ideologies, Nationalism, Fascism, Capitalism, Communism etc ... The 21st century will be about religious and social values in a changing world and rapidly advancing technology. If the socially conservatives of today have problems with homosexuality and whatever else they consider to be deviant, they will have a field day with AI, genetic modification, brought on by social and scientific changes. And my guess is that robot prostitution will be a minor quibble at best.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by dale coba » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:51 am

Rotwang wrote:The 20th century was the clash of ideologies, Nationalism, Fascism, Capitalism, Communism etc ... The 21st century will be about religious and social values in a changing world and rapidly advancing technology. If the socially conservatives of today have problems with homosexuality and whatever else they consider to be deviant, they will have a field day with AI, genetic modification, brought on by social and scientific changes. And my guess is that robot prostitution will be a minor quibble at best.
Agreed - and the cultural schism has happened before. H.G. Wells and science for those looking forward, and for those unwilling to embrace the Modern technological order, Edgar Rice Burroughs and a nostalgia for adventure and Empire. Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle spans both, pulled between Holmes' ultra-rationalism and his own fervent desire that there were faery realms, ghosts and an afterlife.

My question: how does it differ, when the demographic-ideological split occurs in an era of economic Boom or Bust? Are the Public feeling expansive, or fearful? What's the distribution of hope and real opportunity across the population?

I think the two scenarios look very different, and planning for the wrong one might waste your efforts.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Miss Pris
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Miss Pris » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 am

Long, meandering rants are rarely, if ever, "well said."