All Time Worst Television Network/Channel Executives

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
tmc_6882

All Time Worst Television Network/Channel Executives

Post by tmc_6882 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:54 pm

It could either be from the past or present, cable or broadcast. Which major TV executive was the most incompetent at the job, and did the most damage to their respective network's reputation and/or progress (for example, Fred Silverman during his time at NBC in the late 1970s-early 1980s)?

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Do you want the A TO Z list, or just the TOP TEN???

I'll start off by nominating the numbnuts who TOOK THE 'M" out of MTV ... I really REALLY don't want my RIDE PIMPED, or watch anything DIDDY DID ...

NEXT is the joker who thought that FOX KIDS needed to DIE... they make a deal with AL KAHN, and then refuse to PAY him....and now we get four hours of INFOMERCIALS on my SATURDAY MORNING......... !!!! --WTF???

Those are just TWO examples of clueless joes. ----care to add to the list? --there are MANY MORE fine contenders. --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

visceralpsyche

Post by visceralpsyche » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 pm

The executives responsible for airing "Firefly" out of order, skipping episodes, then axing it after only one abbreviated season.... :evil:

DukeNukem 2417
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Neal Tiles. Plain and simple. The man killed G4, and he deserves to be devoured by Blackarachnia or any other female Transformer.
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

tmc_6882

Post by tmc_6882 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:10 am

minkwheel wrote:Do you want the A TO Z list, or just the TOP TEN???

I'll start off by nominating the numbnuts who TOOK THE 'M" out of MTV ... I really REALLY don't want my RIDE PIMPED, or watch anything DIDDY DID ...

NEXT is the joker who thought that FOX KIDS needed to DIE... they make a deal with AL KAHN, and then refuse to PAY him....and now we get four hours of INFOMERCIALS on my SATURDAY MORNING......... !!!! --WTF???

Those are just TWO examples of clueless joes. ----care to add to the list? --there are MANY MORE fine contenders. --minkwheel
A top ten would be fine.