Another Quick Contest

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
minkwheel

Another Quick Contest

Post by minkwheel » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:35 am

Hi kids! -- Stepford Mary wants to make people happier during the slumping economy... She wants to start a little contest to see if anyone can guess an answer to a joke she will tell..... the first folks that ANSWER properly will receive a cd full of songs about robots or stuff like that there.... most likely TWO volumes full.....well.... let me ask HER to give you the details, okay? --Mary, would you come out and tell everyone about your contest?

STEPFORD MARY>>>>Oh...why YES!!! ---HEL-LO everyone! -- I know that everyone is sad today because of the economy...MUSIC MAKES EVERYONE HAPPY...at least for the 80 minutes that are on the discs......so I WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY FOR 80 MINUTES by telling a superdy DUPER funny joke.... I want everyone to try and guess the answer, and write it here ...JOCKULARITY and laughing times will ensue... happiness achieved, and the person who writes the correct answer will receive a cd or two of robotic tunes ...many that people know, some that are cool.... and some familiar tv themes to round out the mix.......YAY!

MINKWHEEL>>>>LET ME REMIND EVERYONE that Mary has a sense of humor that really isn't highly developed, and that PUNS are the general order of her joke telling level..... so -----

CAMEOS BY THE CAMEO CORPORATION----- ROBOTMAN>>>>> hey... wait a minute here.... isn't she supposed to be DEAD? -- My BOOK...MY MOVIES....MY CONTINUITY ISSUES.....???

MINKWHEEL>>>>WELL... AT THE MOMENT, THE STORY is DEAD, but she certainly isn't...... the WHOLE WORLD IS A STAGE, and we are all just merely patrons with our feet stuck to the floor in the rear mezzanine with an obstructed view....

ROBOTMAN>>>>OKAY....WELL....I APPROVE, but just know that I'm WATCHING you...that's all......cross the line and you're history, I MEAN IT!

MINKWHEEL>>>>I need to remind folks of the answer to the LAST joke that Mary told resulting in three people winning cd's .... THE QUESTION WAS ......... WHERE DO FEMBOTS LIKE TO SPEND THEIR VACATIONS???

ROBOTMAN>>>>>....and the ANSWER??

STEPFORD MARY>>>>>...........ON A .........REMOTE ISLAND!!! --tee hee and HEEE!!!

ROBOTMAN>>>>that's AWFUL!!!

MINKWHEEL>>>>....and THIS ONE's not much BETTER folks.... Go ahead Mary......TELL YOUR JOKE, PLEASE....

STEPFORD MARY>>>>.....okay....for a chance to win a nice cd or two....

MEN'S ASSOCIATION FOUNDER DALE COBA LIKES TO DRINK A LOT....WHERE DOES HE GO TO PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG??? ----Tee and OR HEE!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KIDS.... TYPE YOUR ANSWERS HERE, and the winner will be ANNOUNCED, but IMed for address info......you can send the cd to a friend's house or whatever....I'm not going to track anyone down....just trying to send out a gift for participants. THANKS FOR PLAYING!
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

DukeNukem 2417
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:13 am

What?
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 am

Oh...Okay....sorry...I keep forgetting that there are a lot of NEW folks on the boards here. I sometimes do simple contests --either WHEEL OF FORTUNE style or Jeopardy things with questions and such and most folks that read the posts here can answer, just for fun.... this time, it's just a contest having anyone that wants to take a crack at writing a PUNCHLINE to the so called joke, and it would have to be a pun--- if their punchline is anywhere near what I was thinking.....then I would send them a cd compilation or two just for participating.......basically to liven up things in the dead of winter here. --that's all....... if this offends, then I can easily take it down and crawl back into my hole. --minkwheel

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: Another Quick Contest

Post by dale coba » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:26 am

minkwheel wrote: MEN'S ASSOCIATION FOUNDER DALE COBA LIKES TO DRINK A LOT....WHERE DOES HE GO TO PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG??? ----Tee and OR HEE!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mINKWHEEL: I can envision the partying, but Dale's got too much satisfaction in his life, for him to be drinking heavily to drown some troubles. ??

- DC
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

fection

Post by fection » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:15 pm

At the Coba... Cobacabana?

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:02 pm

RIGHT OUTTA THE BOX...GIVE FECTION A CIGAR!!! --that's the answer I was looking for! -----if I had the PRICE IS RIGHT "NEW CAR" MUSIC HANDY it would be playing right now. ---at least Stepford Mary can come over and give you a winning hug and kiss.......

STEPFORD MARY>>>>MMmmmmUUUHH!!! KISSES AND HUGS!!! YAY!!!

CANDYBOT>>>>>>.....WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???

FECTION>>>>>>Oh.......DRAT!

AS PROMISED, pm ME AN ADDRESS THAT I MAY SEND TWO CDs to... it doesn't have to be YOUR address, just one that you can retrieve your prize from. ---and THANKS FOR PLAYING!!! -- minkwheel

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Lithorien » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:34 pm

fection wrote:At the Coba... Cobacabana?
...Nicely done. My mind wasn't even going that direction. :)

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:05 pm

fection wrote:At the Coba... Cobacabana?
Man! I lowv that place! Barry barry much!

Outsider

Post by Outsider » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:45 pm

[Janice, on hearing the dreaded name 'Stepford,' deactivates her sense of humor to provide more processing power to her sense of rage. This limits her ability to come up with an appropriately snarky response. Over the next few days, she starts looking for lesbot separatist communities.]

;)

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:00 pm

[POST REMOVED]

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:48 pm

There's this business near me that always puts up a punny saying on their sign. Today it read "She may be just a whiskey maker but I love her still." :lol:

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:59 pm

[POST REMOVED]

Outsider

Post by Outsider » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Yeah, that came off wrong. I was just trying to imagine the lesbian equivalent of Stepford. Perhaps upwards of half the women come there to transform themselves, but something near half don't know...

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:10 am

Oh....Mary tells me that she knows a city like that... it's NOT Stepford, but it IS near ME.... it's called " TRANHATTAN" ----it's in Greenwich Village, NYC ....a little over an hour from Jersey by train. The Halloween Parade is pretty COOL! --minkwheel

DukeNukem 2417
Technosexuality: Built

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:15 am

minkwheel wrote:Oh...Okay....sorry...I keep forgetting that there are a lot of NEW folks on the boards here.
I'm not THAT new....it's just that I thought I was reading some sort of minute-and-a-half-long play or something.
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:00 am

Yeah... any, and mostly ALL of my stories sort of read like RADIO PLAYS ...everyone can imagine what these characters look like in their heads, while I write to get a point across or just write a ten page story to get to some JOKES I plan..............sad really............just SAD.

MOST folks know who I am writing about when I write a story with Buffybot OR STEPFORD MARY (she's Tammy Lauren from THE STEPFORD CHILDREN --always wearing a cheerleader outfit no matter what situation she's in, pretty much...I'll be doing more of the same in my next batch of stories with the next generation of Buffybot and Mary.... their "kids" will be a part of the 'A MEN" stories that I am setting up in the WILLOW BAY chapters coming up at F.C. in the STORIES section -------shameless plug.

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:14 pm

[POST REMOVED]

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Okay...I'll say it before someone ELSE does......... READ ENOUGH OF MY STORIES AND YOU'LL SLEEP LIKE A BABY. -- and by THAT, I don't mean that you'll be waking up every two hours wanting to be either fed or changed ...... -- we all must suffer for our art, and to any and all artists, any project is an obsession until we get it OUT of our heads......and even when it's OUT of our heads, we're not really satisfied on how it turned out... we're our own worst critics..... ask folks like Steven Spielberg and he'll tell you that NOTHING will ever get made if you're totally married to it... do the best with what you have, and move on... I work on things like toons, horror movies, and BOARD GAMES to name a few... if I were married to ONE idea and vision for too long, I lose any and ALL that were interested in the project in the FIRST place..... not a good thing. Find a way to get over the humps ASAFP and that will reduce your stress level so you can rest a bit ... a creative mind must be FED and HELPED...not stressed and shut down. --minkwheel

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:09 pm

[POST REMOVED]