Sex and Orientation

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.

What is your own sex and sexual orientation?

I am a woman who prefers other women
7%
... woman who is bisexual or pansexual
3%
... woman who prefers men
3%
man who prefers women
76%
... man who is bisexual or pansexual
3%
... man who prefers other men
3%
self-identified androgynous, genderqueer, or third-gender person, regardless of orientation
3%
this poll leaves me out
No votes

Total votes: 29

Outsider

Sex and Orientation

Post by Outsider » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Many of the stories here involve sex. I thought it might be interesting to see how many people of each sex and each orientation post here.

P.S. I've deliberately used the term sex, instead of gender, because some people identify with one sex and don't identify with either set of gender roles.

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:05 pm

[POST REMOVED]

Brianna 1365 Gamma
Banned

Post by Brianna 1365 Gamma » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:07 pm

[POST REMOVED]

Outsider

Post by Outsider » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:55 pm

I guess we all have our own limits. I am not attracted to guys. I have tried imagining myself with my best guy friend, but always end up imagining myself with another girl, and kissing him made me nauseous.

I haven't noticed lesbian head games, not yet. I have noticed random self-righteous head games and straight head games which puzzle me, among my friends. Other head games can be very hard on both people when your partner is (de)transitioning and you think it's unwise for them.

The demographics might well change if we separated transformation stories from built stories. I think that built stories usually lend themselves to dominance, although they can be more open if the android characters have or have had plenty of time to grow. But transformation stories allow for people to see themselves in the fembot. Of course, especially if the fembot is tightly controlled, that lends itself to submission. But it also lends itself to escaping from gender and/or body issues.