Anybody got a zombie fetish?

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Anybody got a zombie fetish?

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:32 am

No, but I could definitely have a thing for being bitten by a vampire
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Anybody got a zombie fetish?

Post by fembot_stalker » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Robotman wrote:I worked with a guy who had a thing for zombies. I just find this fallout 4 mod hilarious, but I can see people enjoying it in another way. ;)
Here in my town, I've had a lot of discussions in both libraries and bookstores about zombies and mutants. About a good fifth of the population here is comprised of zombie fans, while many others are fascinated with dragons, lycans/shapeshifters/werewolves, vampires, unicorns/horses (My Little Pony is very popular here right now, even amongst a lot of guys.), faeries and angels. People like me who study robots, extraterrestrials, demons and ghosts happen to be a small sliver of the population here. A lot of the people who are into the Zombie/Mutant thing have a big fascination with that old post-apocalyptic rock 'n roll scenario. Sometimes, judging by the way a lot of people around here drive in a reckless manner and/or walk without paying attention to what's ahead, I feel as though we may already have too many zombies. Of course, one can never go wrong with any zombie flick put out by the late great George Romero (RIP: 1940-2017); I've seen a handful of zombie flicks myself, but I will stick to my AIs and ETs because they're now like home to me. However, I do think that this short cyberzombie video was pretty awesome though, as I'm always open to new things.
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: