Please show your support...

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
Nerfherder
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Please show your support...

Post by Nerfherder » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:32 pm

Hi everyone.

So this was a lot more verbose but I just lost the draft like a Muppet when I previewed it.

First a quick one. A lot of the older members will remember me and some would hopefully call me friend. Of late I haven't been as chatty as I once was and for that I'm sorry. I'll be back about in all the old familiar places guys :)

Here's the deal. I've wanted to get a YouTube channel up for a long time and I've finally got the guts. Right now there's just the beginning of a travel vlog to Disneyland Paris for the Season of the Force event, but I want it to grow, and I have a lot of ideas for a few directions such as movie and book clubs, star wars, movies, comics, hot toys figures, funko pops as well as a bunch of other daft stuff.
The hardest part of these things is always getting the momentum going so I ask all of you to go have a look. Of you enjoy then fantastic, and if not then ah well, bit chances are you will know someone who would, so please please please share the channel and the video so I can get this going.

Thanks so much for taking time out to read this.

Here's the link to the video: https://youtu.be/1kC3ZrQwXoQ

Nerfy/Chris
'We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...."' - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas