Mangaman has returned

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
Mangaman 2.0
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Mangaman has returned

Post by Mangaman 2.0 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:27 am

Oh hello didn't see you there, you may or may not remember me from sometime back but I'm mangaman, at the time I was meeting you all and getting to know you, shout out to my friend battery who is still going strong here, glad to see you haven't left. Now the reason for my absence and sudden disaperance ....welll life for one but a big reason was I had talked to a few people here had some stories in the works and a few completed on my old laptop, as well as drafts for future ones. My laptop died quite terribly and I lost everything. Including my account access and my original email. So after that occurred and many attempts to recover I got caught up with to stuff and sortie faded out of the FC . HOWEVER, now I've returned and ive noticed a lack of stories so I think it's high time to revive the story thread, so I'm gonna start writing some again. Look forward to talking with you all again, comment if you remember me well catch up in private messages again. More to come soon. Also shoot to my other friends saya and spaz, and rubot. Hope to hear from you all and that your well. :)
Last edited by Mangaman 2.0 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
this looks like a job for some SCIENCE!

Mangaman 2.0
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Mangaman has returned

Post by Mangaman 2.0 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:23 am

Thanks robotman, thank you for keeping this site up, glad to be back. I just hate I was away for too long. Hope to catch up soon, btw does the rules with ftp still apply to see the video archives. I'm gonna add the stories as my contri union to the site :rockon:
this looks like a job for some SCIENCE!