E-Book Publishing

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
DZiegler
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

E-Book Publishing

Post by DZiegler » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Has anyone hear tried their hands at publishing an E-book? I think it would be a neat project to write something in longer form and try to put it out to the public (under a pen name of course) for sale.

Does anyone have any experience with this; I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject!
Cheers!

--NightBattery--

Re: E-Book Publishing

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:30 am

I have two real life friends....wait three real life friends that have published, lemme ask em and answer you in a pm in a couple of....weeks.

DZiegler
Technosexuality: Built

Post by DZiegler » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:41 am

That would be great! Thanks Battery
Cheers!

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:57 am

Yes, Have got a half a dozen e-books out on the market, under the name of Merry Brooks. None of them are fembot stories, before anyone gets too excited. As long as you don't expect to make a fortune, its fun to do
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by fembot_stalker » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:54 pm

DZiegler wrote:Has anyone hear tried their hands at publishing an E-book? I think it would be a neat project to write something in longer form and try to put it out to the public (under a pen name of course) for sale.

Does anyone have any experience with this; I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject!
I'm glad that you brought this issue up, because I am getting into publishing my own comic books, and I am wondering whether I should do it all online and/or print out hard copies as they often still do. What would think? Even if I did print out hard copies, what is the best avenue to sell them through? (CraigsList?) Keep in mind that many - not all - of my ideas for comics are extremely adult in nature - they would definitely not be approved by the CCA for mainstream reading, that's for sure. (Trust me, I have some very insane ideas for stories and characters! :-o ) I would like to get my stuff copyrighted, published, barcoded and mass-produced; has anyone called this following number: (800) 495-1223? Please let us know something; thank you very much! :)
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: